What's new

Taliban Funding

Is there any suiciod attack by TTP before US invasion in Afghanistan and before start of drone attacks?:disagree:
Not in Pakistan but attacks on minorities in Afghanistan and Afghani People, yes.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Peace can only be restore when US stop Israel terrorism in middle east and there is also need to make peace between shia and sunni waring factions involved in war in Afghanistan and FATA.

There is need to develop understanding between muslims to resolve their fiqa differences.

US and UK can help to stop bloodshed in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Sunni groups are supporting Talaban and Hamas and Shia groups are supprting northern alliance ,hizbullah.

Israel is getting benefit of this war between sunni and shia groups.
LOll yeah then every single saleem, naeem and other muslim start taking weapons and threating USA..you people are epic lols.

Not in Pakistan but attacks on minorities in Afghanistan and Afghani People, yes.

Funny statement, so this is the reason PA attacking on FATA?

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

LOll yeah then every single saleem, naeem and other muslim start taking weapons and threating USA..you people are epic lols.

It is right every muslim and non muslim to defend their home land and to fight against occupation forces .

Why are you afraid of US lol

I am actually against the whole concept, it is not Pakistan's war, it never was and it never will, as i said previously peace can only be restore in the region when NATO will leave Afghanistan, new wave of suicide attacks confirms the level of "VICTORY" we have able to achieve in sawat, we are acting like paid mercenaries, responsible for killings and selling our fellow country men and women.

I am actually against the whole concept, it is not Pakistan's war, it never was and it never will, as i said previously peace can only be restore in the region when NATO will leave Afghanistan, new wave of suicide attacks confirms the level of "VICTORY" we have able to achieve in sawat, we are acting like paid mercenaries, responsible for killings and selling our fellow country men and women.

You are against the whole concept of defending Pakistan and avenging the deaths of our security forces by the talibani terrorists? Really? When NATO leaves, who do you think the taliban will turn their full attention towards, but us? Don't be pawn for cheap jamaati propaganda.

Victory against your beloved suicide bombers is not easy, but what we have achieved in Swat you couldn't even dream of with your talibani terrorists who can only kill unarmed people.

It is right every muslim and non muslim to defend their home land and to fight against occupation forces .

Why are you afraid of US lol
Then you should be fighting the US sponsored Saudi rulers instead of jabbering on the internet. Start with yourself before offering bad advice to others. Go on, pick up a weapon and do a "fidai hamla" on some Saudi official.

You are against the whole concept of defending Pakistan and avenging the deaths of our security forces by the talibani terrorists? Really? When NATO leaves, who do you think the taliban will turn their full attention towards, but us? Don't be pawn for cheap jamaati propaganda.

Victory against your beloved suicide bombers is not easy, but what we have achieved in Swat you couldn't even dream of with your talibani terrorists who can only kill unarmed people.

It seems that you are in favor of "Defending Pakistan" by Destroying Pakistan, honoring the nation by killing the people.
avenging deaths ? is it a mafia war ? don't be absurd i have said earlier reaction of a state should be different from the reaction of an individual, their is always a political solution to such domestic issues, most of "PAWNS" like me like to know where were "our beloved" suicide bombers before arrival of NATO in Afghanistan.

why you guys feel ashamed in admitting the fact that US's occupation in Afghanistan is illegitimate base less and promoting uprising all across the world, and if we will keep strengthening that occupation people and their co-operators who are fighting against it will definitely consider us as the part of occupying regime.

As far as your question regarding what will these TALIBS do after NATO's departure is concerned, ask it to your self what were they doing before NATO's arrival, they'll start doing that again.

The most discussing impact of this so called "our war" has done in our society is that it has divide us in so called liberals and so called extremist, i am using the term "we" and you are using the term "you", it seems you feel i am part of "some" other place, watch out for the slides.

just remember one thing, i am not in favor of any creepy Psycho on either side who feel proud on a kill at the other side with out noting the fact both are Pakistanis, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Last edited:
Many of these p taliban are funded by the local people in places like swat and nwfp. pak army needs to break the funders also ln cities like karachi and peshawar.

Saudi Charity Funding TTP terror attacks

Monday, September 14, 2009

News Jang Group Desk

ISLAMABAD: A Saudi Arabian charity believed to be a front for al-Qaeda has provided USD 15 million (55 million dirhams) to extremist groups in Pakistan for carrying out terror attacks, according to a secret report prepared by Pakistani police.

A major chunk of the funds provided by the Al-Haramain Foundation went to the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, said the report prepared by the Crime Investigation Department.

The Al-Haramain Foundation has been banned by the UN Security Council for its links to al-Qaeda. According to the CID report, Hakimullah Mehsud, the successor to slain Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan chief Baitullah Mehsud, has vowed to avenge his killing in a US drone attack in August.

“The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan is likely to strike major cities of the Punjab,” said the report.The report further said: “The joint plans of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan and Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan are to target Shias. The plans are meant to avenge the recent killing of a top Sipahe-e-Sahaba Pakistan man in Karachi.

“The new Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan chief Hakimullah Mehsud and his cousin Qari Hussain Ahmed have strong anti-Shia views and ties with the (banned) Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Jaish-e-Mohammed.”

The Saudis Salafis running this charity must be engaged in a manner that will truly put the fear of God in their hearts. Any suggestions?

The Saudis Salafis running this charity must be engaged in a manner that will truly put the fear of God in their hearts. Any suggestions?

I doubt that will ever be instilled in their hearts :no: They are munafiqeen of the highest order; corrupting the muslim world with their new found wealth of arabia...

The military should set up special ops hit units to target the salafi financiers behind this charity , and take them out when the opportunity presents. That might include monitoring their travel movements within and outside Saudi if possible.

The way of the gun is the only language these salafi swine understand. Lets give them a dose of their own medicine.

^@ TalibanSwatter :

It is evident from your Nick and the pattern of your posts that you are a blind hater of the said group......... I commend you for that as I myself am similar to you.

However, when copy pasting the blame within seconds on a major and long time friend of Pakistan, i.e. KSA, please take also the time to post genuine, credible and well research based articles, posts and threads with to the point references and links. None of which you have done.

I hope, you will make your point even stronger by following my advice as the goal is common here. :)

There we go charities now .. untill what extent they have breached in our society is any ones guess they dont like this menace in their homes therefore they are deporting all their rag heads and their illicit businesses to Pakistan. How moron can one really get .. this is the height of self centered vision. And we pakistanis typical emotionals get carried away in their sweet rubbish like always. Pakistan must at all cost's get rid of these animals !!

There we go charities now .. untill what extent they have breached in our society is any ones guess they dont like this menace in their homes therefore they are deporting all their rag heads and their illicit businesses to Pakistan. How moron can one really get .. this is the height of self centered vision. And we pakistanis typical emotionals get carried away in their sweet rubbish like always. Pakistan must at all cost's get rid of these animals !!

^ Nice use of vocabulary there my friend! :)

[
QUOTE=righteous_fire;483958]^ Nice use of vocabulary there my friend! :)
[/QUOTE]

I think i and every Pakistani have the right to use such words against such people as this all is hurting my country and my religion.

Back
Top Bottom