What's new

Taliban dynamite two 'spies' in Pakistan

While this is pure wrong on human ground..it is no secret that CIA is playing dirty game in NWFP advancing Indian clout in South Asia, trying to build bridges with world largest simulated democracy. Let this be a lesson for them. Such incident give loose motions to Washington because Taliban are yet to target ISI spies. A few days ago american think tank published an article on dirty intelligence games played between ISI and CIA in tribal belt. When CIA hired agents often turn out to be double agents. CIA got its major blow when 7 high ranking officals were blown up by Jordanian bomber playing both side of the game. He was secretly sneaked into Afghanistan without knowledge of Pakistani authorities.

The war is not about terrorism or Afghan people. It is about controling the strategic belt of resources. If one follows the timeline, things are evidently clear.

First occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq which share border with Iran then building a case for attack on Iran. Media publicity of Afghan mineral riches as "discovery" which supposedly is know since the 1970's. Americans are in for a big game and seems to be on the wrong edge.

It provides some very, very much needed perspective.

TS .. Guys in gitmo wish nothing else than death. Its and artificial hell on earth..!!!
As for abughrib/gitmo, yes they provide the perspective to satisfy the sickening desires of ordinary poor American class on the behlf of more than 90% innocent captives.. :agree:

Comparing this to Abu Gharaib and Gitmo is a bad comparison.

1. What was done at Abu Gharaib and what happens at Gitmo is done by the US state. OTOH, Taliban are just a bunch of rag tag militants who have little authority in Pakistan and very few people look up to them. They are not part of any state.
2. US claims to have a moral high ground and a super-high respect for human rights.

Last edited:
I think the guy wanted to say tht US troops frm gitmo n abugharib were as a little less brutal and f...ed up as taliban... (NATO trrops)>>>just more mentaly sick sodomisers,rapists n serial killers...who shot unarmed civilians and raped women n men.Rather then blowing men with TNT...

Yea, that's why the Algerians want to stay rather than be sent "home".

Six Algerians prefer Gitmo to repatriation

The Washington Post

WASHINGTON - The Obama administration would quickly send home six Algerians held at the military detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, but for one problem: The men don't want to go. Given the choice between repatriation and incarceration, the men choose Gitmo, according to their lawyers.

The administration secured a significant legal victory Thursday when a federal appeals court overturned a lower court's ruling that had barred the government from repatriating one of them. The detainee had asserted that if he is returned, the Algerian government will torture him or he will be targeted by terrorist groups who will kill him if he refuses to join.

U.S. District Judge Gladys Kessler had ruled that the claims of Farhi Saeed bin Mohammed, 49, who has been held at Guantanamo Bay for more than eight years, "are of great concern." She said the court must ensure that there is "real substance" behind any diplomatic assurances obtained by the administration that detainees repatriated to Algeria will be treated humanely.

A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia overturned Kessler Thursday, granting the government's emergency appeal. Much of the litigation is sealed, but the government argues that legal precedent makes clear the executive branch's prerogative to decide where to transfer a detainee.

Mohammed's attorneys declined to comment. Human rights activists said they would appeal, possibly to the Supreme Court.

Six Algerians prefer Gitmo to repatriation | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

First the thing is stated by their lawyers .. I hope the US gov donot want to have another adventure with double agents as in the case of jordanian double agent who blew off CIA operatives.
Oh come on TS they are just six of them. How much the percentage of these six + those who have accepted there charges(thanks to some gruesome torture engineering) would make. I'll bet its not even in double figures .. !
Its these six algerians you care for and the rest of all those innocent mozlum terrorists are forgotten .. Bravo! Bravo!

Truth wat do u think abt the abuse of victims of abu gharib n gitmo?
sodomy,rape,electricution,photographin dead victims n posin with smiles,dogs etc..by the US forces?

If u think im rantin kindly GOOGLE ( IRAQI WOMEN) n see pictures of ur saint soldiers doing nasty deeds

very well said. lets get back to the story
his intent was clearly flaming

the problem with the people is that they are very selective when it comes to memory about such abuses
not that what is done but they decide to condemn who is doing it and who is the victim

Which taliban did this?ttp or afghan taliban?

It might be the Taliban of North waziristan. But that region is jointly controlled both by the TTP and AT. This practice is also very common among the Afghani Taliban, they have even beheaded a 7 year old boy.

Truthseeker, it was unecessary to bring abu g and gintmo in the discusion, lets stop derailing the talk.

boys and girls, just pray to allah and be thankful to him because you are not living your life under the taliban.

lol I am not pro american or even Anti american lol and your judgement is totally WRONG by the way so dont try to telme what you are thinking about me and myself

about Talibans. Either they are killling thr people or what we dont care about that. Afghanistan is control by taliban so the rules and regulations belongs to them. Telme one thing. more thn 100 Drone attacks done by America since last 6 years how many terrorist died ?? and how much innoccent Pakistan died ?? do you have any justification ?? is that US military is not Terrorist ???

Yes the lifestyle i have.. (as you said) stoned to death if i live this way exactly but atleast not fear from US or this dunya walay... atleast straight forward.. do you think 9/11 is real attack story ?? lol you are not even able to drive crossborder without having passport lol and the terrorist hijack 3 aircrafts and 2 of them hit (US TOP financial buildings). Few days back i was watching TV. program related US secuirty on Airports. One of i think Ohio Airport secuirty administrator said we check each n every person and we never bother anyone tll we dont have proff. We have enough capability and equipment to trace anyone and when we have 101% infomrration and try to capture or hold that person on Airport the same person defintly have something fishy. But when host asked him what about 9/11 he said "No comments" and thn program going on on other way related US Airport secuirties etc.

USA .. i like USA and Americans and they are superb and very well mannered people i even used to be work with them.. I am talking about zionist active lobby who work strongly and everyday strong and strong in US administration.

These are fake reports First US takle want to direct conflict with Talibans VS Pakistan army but Thnx god WE HAVE first time PRO Army general like Kiyani WHO DID AWESOME JOB AND DUTY. Salute to him... US want direct conflict with funded terorist unforutnly US planned almost flop and Pakistan army achieve 101% of its goal in Operations. Now US pressurize Pakistan to go for another operation but military denied that when we see ... any kind of operation required thn we go ahead otherwise we will not go for any operation.

I dont even know any taliban lol or dont know talibans what they are doing in Afghanistan but atleast we should see ourself rather thn pinpoint others that what we are doing in OUR OWN COUNTRY!

thanks
once again (your judgement is wrong about me) :)

PS: my judgment about you is "Pro American" and have faith on so called TV reports rather thn reality. (may be i am also wrong)

you have written a piece of puzzle my friend. by the way, why do you write "LOL" in almost every 2 sentence while having a debate with people? Nobody will take you seriousely.

Blown away! Well that's an easy death compared to being slaughtered and put the heads on the torso for display.

However on a serious note, I believe they have forgotten that there is a Grand JUDGE above the heavens. These takfiris think they are the law unto themselves. May Allah bring immeasurable misery to their souls for all the misery that they have brought to the Muslims.

p.s. The Muslims need to understand that this is a form of azaab due to our own actions or lack of rightful action.

Back
Top Bottom