What's new

Taliban Commanders Say They Were Tortured by Pakistani Intelligence

My purpose of posting this is to show that Pakistan has absolutely no foreign policy whatsoever. My point was upon US insistence we captured these guys and tortured them in our jails for years while CIA men watched through glass windows and finally upon Afghan and US pressure we actually ended up releasing a number of Afghan Taliban. Now those commanders are against us.

This is what happens when you make foreign policy upon the orders of another person. I personally even favor the system in US/Canada, democracy, secularism, freedom everything... but they also have something called assertiveness and they very vociferously defend National interest with greatly disproportionate force if necessary. The release of commanders who are extremely against Pakistanis is a great mistake and we have made them so in these prisons. Releasing them is having more and more enemies on the outside now when we can barely deal with those at home.

Another thing to note here is that now the Pakistani Taliban are against us, Afghan Taliban too are now seen harboring anti-Pakistani sentiment which is disclosed by their fighters themselves, Afghan nationals are against us, India has always been, US supports India and has been offering it complicated military tech better than what has been offered to us, what we once only heard from India (that Pakistan is a terrorist state) is now heard from half of Europe and all of North America, Iran is against the US and believing we are too close to it is suspicious of us, half the world looks at Pakistanis with suspicion, everyone tries to frame us on false charges of terrorism.

Time to stand up on our own feet and stop taking orders from others. It is time to accept we have failed in this war on terror and an independent state does not take orders from any other nation.

This may sound cynical but I have been studying for years how we have failed in this war and for my studies gotten into a bit of trouble myself. It is time to either accept Imran Khan's solution or show massive success in the war on terror. The security situation improves, the world is our oyster.

Exactly..... Every Pakistani is aware of the fact but finds it difficult to express it.....

would love to see our indian 'brothers' commenting on this and good to know that they are crushing the bones of jehadi movement too.
All I can say is
th_AnimatedClappingSmileyAwesome.gif

These bl00dy Taliban need to be screwed and you guys have done a good job!! :tup:

That's bad .

Amnesty international and HRW should ask pakistan about wrong handling of these pious mujadeens

well they can even behead soldiers and PA cant even torture them :( not fair :(

Back
Top Bottom