What's new

Taliban chief Mullah Omar in Karachi: The Washington Times

This news might be true or false, but it is not surprising.

Why it is not surpricing ?????:cheesy:

You think CIA will not plot a fake drama serial again as they did in Iraq and Afghanistan.:lol:

Why it is not surpricing ?????:cheesy:

You think CIA will not plot a fake drama serial again as they did in Iraq and Afghanistan.:lol:

I didnt say the report was true or not true. Look at my post again and you'll see it. But even if Paksitan do such a thing will not be surprising, Mollah Omar has always been a good side in this chess game for paksitan. pakistan have used him well in this game.

Pakistan can fight the taliban. It can fight India. It can fight the Iranians. But its in no position to fight the US. Any damage inflicted on American assets would be paid back disproportionately. US can do a "dresden" in every pakistani city. I am kind of surprised that a senior member like you follows this line of thinking. Your greatest security from an American invasion is not your missiles or nukes but a hostile population. But even that won't be enough to deter American action if the US perceives that your nukes may fall in terrorist hands.......though I find that possibility pretty unlikely.

Indeed,

anyways

What I am amazed is that how in the world did they find out Mullah omar is in Karachi??? Has anyone here ever been to Karachi? There are thousands of people with beards and shalwar kameez on thats impossible to tell who is who.

Obcession with personalities not goin to proove fritefull neither such an approch would win a WAR . Lets just define the objectives

Is US going to settle afghanistan sothat AQ cannot establish itself there again..Or they are engaged in a wild goose chase ...If yes than AQ would definately be happy with how US fights this war and looses it ....

Back
Top Bottom