What's new

Taliban blow up girls' school in northwest Pakistan

Before 2001 the taliban were in power and had banned every single girls' school as well uni in the areas of their control- girls' education went underground and anybody caughting teaching women were severly punished, TV was banned completely, the only place that had TV was a few northern and north east provinces with school girls allowed. Once they were removed from power in 2001, they started to attack girls' schools and poison the students.

yes exactly, and TTP are their ideological brothers who are now destroying girls schools in Pakistan.

you didnt get my point, i suppose..
thats why you asked a very stupid question.

I never justified the bombing of schools :no:

He who ask a question is a stupid for five minutes he who does not ask a question remains a stupid forever?

just changed a word ;)

No but I was just thinking about this line

In Afghanistan the Taliban government were doing these acts, here its not the government but the terrorists doing it.

We cant grill Mullah omar for his atrocities but how about people still thinking Taliban are not terrorists because "In Afghanistan the Taliban government were doing these acts"

Thanks

The person i was talking to got it and replied to it, you can take your sick mind and sick comprehensions up your *** and get the hell out.

btw You are welcome.

Pakistan should shoot these exteremist on sight & strictly moniter the Madarssahs. Even if the exteremist is a young teenage boy or girl it must be deal with bullets so it will set an example for others. This mess must be stopped now.

He who ask a question is a stupid for five minutes he who does not ask a question remains a stupid forever?

just changed a word ;)

It means
that one must ignore the embarrassment of asking a question over material which he truly does not understand because if he doesn't he will never learn and he is doomed to remain this way until he is finally willing to sacrifice his momentary pride for life time knowledge.

Now how about following it yourself? you did ask a very stupid question :D

The person i was talking to got it and replied to it, you can take your sick mind and sick comprehensions up your *** and get the hell out.

btw You are welcome.

I am no sick but if this was stated earlier would have created no confusions.

'yes exactly, and TTP are their ideological brothers who are now destroying girls schools in Pakistan.'

Thanks again

It means
that one must ignore the embarrassment of asking a question over material which he truly does not understand because if he doesn't he will never learn and he is doomed to remain this way until he is finally willing to sacrifice his momentary pride for life time knowledge.

Now how about following it yourself? you did ask a very stupid question :D

Good quote but I wud still ask a question and at least try to enlighten myself.

Good quote but I wud still ask a question and at least try to enlighten myself.

You are welcome to ask questions, but advice is do not jump in a conversation and conclude something while the argument is still on. :cheers:

aur ye apne ap ko muslims kehte hain QURAN parhte tou hain daily per samjhte nhi k ISLAM may women ki kiya value hai
:no::no:

Now some one will question the security of Pakistani nukes after this incident... Just wait:rolleyes:

;)

aur ye apne ap ko muslims kehte hain QURAN parhte tou hain daily per samjhte nhi k ISLAM may women ki kiya value hai
:no::no:

In Islam I have not come across anything which gives us the authority to call other muslims Kafirs. But allah and his prophet has given us permission to judge others according to Islam and these guys are the prime example of WRONG DOERS!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom