What's new

Taliban blow up girls' school in northwest Pakistan

Huh ? reread the post i think your confused i did not mention any rule here. Simply that this is Taliban practice to hinter women education as was done in Afghanistan.

sorry my bad, but tell you what Taliban are losing control day by day, this is just a disgusting act to hide away from humiliation

illiterate molvis don't know that there is no restriction on girls education

why let them blow 1 school??
Built 10 more and you will have 11 which anytime better than 10.

How can we secure schools on those remote areas, especially which are on the red Zone, once Taliban sh!t is wiped out once in for all, you will see more schools the in any other city

I dont understand one thing, why dont People living in those areas migrate, atleast for the sake of there children, Migrating to a safer place is Sunnah, as Muhammad (PBUH) Migrated from Makkah to Medina at the times of hardship

afghani taliban have done the same thing after they lost gov. Before 2001 we all know what they were upto with regards to girls education.

But, let it be clear-- the difference i mean.
In Afghanistan the Taliban government were doing these acts, here its not the government but the terrorists doing it.

Actually i am quite amazed by this analogy :no:

In Afghanistan the Taliban government were doing these acts, here its not the government but the terrorists doing it.

So if ttp (for sake of argument) take over govt then the bombing of school becomes legitimate right?

Before 2001 the taliban were in power and had banned every single girls' school as well as uni in the areas of their control- girls' education went underground and anybody being caught teaching women were severly punished, TV was banned completely, the only place that had TV was a few northern and north east provinces with school girls allowed. Once they were removed from power in 2001, they started to attack girls' schools and poison the students.

Last edited:
sorry my bad, but tell you what Taliban are losing control day by day, this is just a disgusting act to hide away from humiliation

I truly hope so. These people have no place in the future of Pakistan and must be completely rooted out.

So if ttp (for sake of argument) take over govt then the bombing of school becomes legitimate right?

you didnt get my point, i suppose..
thats why you asked a very stupid question.

I never justified the bombing of schools :no:

I am not Mullah Omer, save your questions and ask him if you get in touch

No but I was just thinking about this line

We cant grill Mullah omar for his atrocities but how about people still thinking Taliban are not terrorists because "In Afghanistan the Taliban government were doing these acts"

Thanks

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom