What's new

Taliban Blitzkrieg of 2021 ....

Reports of heavy US airstrikes on the outskirts of kabul as Afghan Special Forces are fleeing the front lines

Guys this can get really ugly.... reports also coming in Taliban are storming the city center of Kabul and searching for Govt officials.
Heavy Fighting in Kabul City

Had Ghani resigned sooner all this would have been avoided... truly tragic

Bro old footage.

Bro old footage.

Thanks but doesnt change the fact- thousands of talibs are in kabul as the US is also sending in thousands of troops. The confrontation has began via B52 airstrikes on taliban convoys. Looks like US, Indian, and Ghani co look hell bent on leaving as much chaos as possible in kabul.

Looks like Biden is sending thousands of more troops apart from the 5k he has already committed...

on Al jazeera right now,
35 Talibans mujahedines martyred by US airstrikes in 3 provinces of Afg

This is now probably outdated by by few hours as Taliban is moving fast and have probably seized more capitals around 25-27

But this is when it was 21 cities
E8x6i5HXoAchS7m

BREAKING: As per reports coming in, Taliban has taken full control of "Laghman" province after the city of Mehtarlam surrendered without a fight.

imagine what would be if Taliban takes the 3000 US soldiers sent to evacuate the embassy as hostages as a reaction to the B52 Bombings right now !!!

Thanks but doesnt change the fact- thousands of talibs are in kabul as the US is also sending in thousands of troops. The confrontation has began via B52 airstrikes on taliban convoys. Looks like US, Indian, and Ghani co look hell bent on leaving as much chaos as possible in kabul.

This is exaggeration the US has reached out to IEA to give them 72 hours from Sunday to withdraw from Kabul.. IEA has accepted anything else you see is paranoia but they managed to cut the electricity which is causing panic amongst the populace.. But there will be no imminent launch until that 72 hours ends. IEA is tightening it's grip and getting into position around the city but will not enter the city until the 72 hours ends

Taliban offensive is blitzkreig..hard to believe the level of cordination

However, the question will they attack kabul and risk heavy bombing and apache hell fire..something which devastated saddam professional army..

I doubt it and i hope not..it wont end well for them

Better startegey will be to hold on the gates for another 4-5 days and let the americans run in peace
But again talis might just storm the capital

hope they give them the 72 hours for an orderly withdrawal. Spare everyone the bloodshed.

This is exaggeration the US has reached out to IEA to give them 72 hours from Sunday to withdraw from Kabul.. IEA has accepted anything else you see is paranoia but they managed to cut the electricity which is causing panic amongst the populace.. But there will be no imminent launch until that 72 hours ends. IEA is tightening it's grip and getting into position around the city but will not enter the city until the 72 hours ends

The Taliban have accepted? Then please explain the fact that fighting is ongoing in kabul, the fact that they have closed all 6 gates in kabul and the fact that US airstrikes are ongoing against taliban targets around kabul?

Its you who seems to be living in lala land

The Taliban have accepted? Then please explain the fact that fighting is ongoing in kabul, the fact that they have closed all 6 gates in kabul and the fact that US airstrikes are ongoing against taliban targets around kabul?

Its you who seems to be living in lala land

These are fake tweets my mann.. Nothing of fighting is confirmed inside Kabul itself

------------------------------------------------
According to new reports from the White house:

U.S. Embassy in Kabul to be mostly evacuated within 36 hours

These are fake tweets my mann.. Nothing of fighting is confirmed inside Kabul itself

------------------------------------------------
According to new reports from the White house:

U.S. Embassy in Kabul to be mostly evacuated within 36 hours

Sure explains why Kabul is in a complete blackout. Also I posted sources from very credible american journalist... so continue to disagree...

Sure explains why Kabul is in a complete blackout. Also I posted sources from very credible american journalist... so continue to disagree...

To cause panic that is why.. Taliban has withheld all offensive from the US after an agreement in the negotiation period for almost a year do you think 36-72 hours is hard on them

Back
Top Bottom