What's new

Taliban are not enemies !

request to war-mongers not to abuse Sir Edhi.

The extended testimony, whereas Edhi Sahab holds great respect near me for being a gem of a person and being a selfless saint. He is, but a social worker and his testimony on geopolitics and Counter-Insurgency may be taken as his opinion and nothing more.

So to summarize, Mr. Edhi thinks that there should be talks with Taliban, fair enough it is his opinion and he is entitled to one but to say that because he holds this opinion, it should become the basis for our policy direction or even to imply such is fool hardy at best.

The extended testimony, whereas Edhi Sahab holds great respect near me for being a gem of a person and being a selfless saint. He is, but a social worker and his testimony on geopolitics and Counter-Insurgency may be taken as his opinion and nothing more.

So to summarize, Mr. Edhi thinks that there should be talks with Taliban, fair enough it is his opinion and he is entitled to one but to say that because he holds this opinion, it should become the basis for our policy direction or even to imply such is fool hardy at best.
Y negative rating bro:devil:

It was a wild post, no historical context and reference, but I guess you're new so a swish of my wrist and the magic incantation and presto! It's gone.

Have a good day and post well.
lol...thats what indian media and global media tells...
See the wiki

lol...thats what indian media and global media tells...
See the wiki

You need more than random media reports to engage in meaningful discourse. You need to start reading up on the matter that you wish to learn about. Understand the dynamics and separate fact from fable.

You need more than random media reports to engage in meaningful discourse. You need to start reading up on the matter that you wish to learn about. Understand the dynamics and separate fact from fable.
There is a reason they call you PDF think tank!!!
We cannot think so deep about the topics, so we believe in news or internet resources...

There is a reason they call you PDF think tank!!!
We cannot think so deep about the topics, so we believe in news or internet resources...

I didn't join a TT, I came, I learnt, I saw how the more experienced members engaged in meaningful discourse and in due time, I became one of them.

Back
Top Bottom