What's new

Taliban are my children, says Sami ul Haq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they?

Those bastards brought Al-Qaeda into the region; a monster that is responsible for the deaths of thousands of people worldwide (including Pakistan).

There is no such thing as good or bad Taliban. They are all snakes.
hey,not anymore,the russians and chinese also have contacts with them plus my relatives did go to afghanistan during their rule,they said it was alot peaceful there
also the western areas bordering afghanistan were also much more peaceful than they are now

what are you talking about?
he is not talking about ttp he is talking about the afghan taliban,the ones who did not cause problems for us during their rule and kept india out of afghanistan

oh also,majority of people support the afghan taliban in kpk

This is the problem. its ok to be a terrorist as long as they keep bombing the other side right?

This is the problem. its ok to be a terrorist as long as they keep bombing the other side right?
keep screaming indian
once the taliban will Insha Allah take over afghanistan again,your proxies will all be finished over there Insha Allah

Bara hi koi beghairat baap hai jo apney bacho se dehshatgardi karwata hai.

he's not though
the afghan taliban are helping remove indian proxies from afghanistan
In the end they're still terrorists and let's say even if they're helping in removing them than why he is attracting so much attention by saying these stupid things?

In the end they're still terrorists and let's say even if they're helping in removing them than why he is attracting so much attention by saying these stupid things?
oh so they are terrorists for resisting foreign occuation?
anywho he is attracting so much attention because the media is in the the hands of the liberal elite minority who hate pretty much anything pro islam
ask any locals and they say otherwise

If i had such evil children ... i would disown them.

There is no such thing as a good Taliban or a bad Taliban.

They are all evil.

Mullas are the real danger for country

he was talking about afghan taliban. about TTP i myself have listened him saying that they are darbari people of afghanistan and india and are terrorist.

some things you can't deny :o::o::o:
sami-ul-haq-kayani.jpg

52b1be726d1eb.jpg

639826-DifaePakistanAFP-1385926878-491-640x480.jpg

Sheikh+Rasheed+Ahmed+Mulana+Sami+ul+Haq+Gen+(Retd)+Hameed+Gul+Munawar+Hasan+and+Ijaz-ul-Haq.jpg

oh so they are terrorists for resisting foreign occuation?
Oh so killing innocents means "resisting foreign occupation"? hm first time hearing this.
anywho he is attracting so much attention because the media is in the the hands of the liberal elite minority who hate pretty much anything pro islam
Although i agree that some media outlets like ET, DAWN and THE News are anti Pakistan anti Islam but not everyone is like those sellouts why he is even saying this in the first place?
hate pretty much anything pro islam
Excuse me? pls don't mix up Islam and terrorism Islam have nothing to do with terrorism.

Oh so killing innocents means "resisting foreign occupation"? hm first time hearing this.

Although i agree that some media outlets like ET, DAWN and THE News are anti Pakistan anti Islam but not everyone is like those sellouts why he is even saying this in the first place?

Excuse me? pls don't mix up Islam and terrorism Islam have nothing to do with terrorism.
they are not killing innocents
they are killing those who sided with the invaders
cry all you want but northern will insha Allah fall and Taliban will insha Allah win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom