What's new

Taliban Announces They Will Not Attack PMLN, PTI and JUI

@petrios @darkinsky @pak-marine @SUPARCO @Umair Nawaz and others.....

just as we discussed yesterday....seems like we are getting answers of various questions...:undecided:
now i am 100% sure that this is political drama....

Has Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf made a deal with Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan? I wonder if Inter-Services Intelligence was involved in this patch up?

literally i am confused now......is this some drama...i mean i am lost right now?:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
The lose of govt led alliance of ANP, MQM, and PPP is writing on wall so already started making there excuses for loss in election that they were not given proper chance........

The lose of govt led alliance of ANP, MQM, and PPP is writing on wall so already started making there excuses for loss in election that they were not given proper chance........

so you think that MQM PPP ANP are killing their own workers to create an excuse in advance?:what:

Isnt the electoral camp supposed to gaurded .. ? i am just asking a question

Taliban Shura is the Quetta Shura...right? all these guys operate together?

so you think that MQM PPP ANP are killing their own workers to create an excuse in advance?:what:

Govt also know that watch Sheikh Rashid two three month old program he was aware of this drama which is happening in Karachi..... The bomb are also more noise maker then dangerous which is only to make people scare....

******* bast*rds ....******* bast*rds!!!

They are helping government and American slaves..if voter turnout happens to be low, God forbid, then it will help status-quo..and since Talibans are American agents, they'll definitely want that !!!! :angry:

Lagda eh koi deal sheal keeti nay apas vich. O inqilabi munda vi barra chalaak niklya eh.

PTI Zindabad.

Lagda eh koi deal sheal keeti nay apas vich. O inqilabi munda vi barra chalaak niklya eh.

PTI Zindabad.

They're just saving their a*ses because they know if they attack PTI, their true motives and funding will be plain to see. If Imran's political platform is to get out of WOT, stop drone strikes and start process of reconciliation to rebuild tribal areas, then attacking that party means you are against this agenda. Which would expose them badly, because people in FATA and KPK hold views that are largely consonant with Imran's w.r.t America and PA operations.

They're just saving their a*ses because they know if they attack PTI, their true motives and funding will be plain to see. If Imran's political platform is to get out of WOT, stop drone strikes and start process of reconciliation to rebuild tribal areas, then attacking that party means you are against this agenda. Which would expose them badly, because people in FATA and KPK hold views that are largely consonant with Imran's w.r.t America and PA operations.

and what about fazlur rehman, what about nawaz shareef, the guy who has been pat dog of america for years

you see what ever excuses you make, your logic is always incoherent

you guys need to try harder

not to mention PTI is the least authoritative here, its taliban who is the higher power and not PTI, stop fooling innocent people

and what about fazlur rehman, what about nawaz shareef, the guy who has been pat dog of america for years

you see what ever excuses you make, your logic is always incoherent

you guys need to try harder

not to mention PTI is the least authoritative here, its taliban who is the higher power and not PTI, stop fooling innocent people

again, anyone who opposes sending the army in as solution, they will refrain from targeting. when trying to cover up the tracks and sources of funding, they need to put on the face of being on local people's side. in the end, drone attacks and operations like bajaur and tirah only serve their and their masters' interest in long run. so long as afghanistan is occupied and our border areas are not properly protected, they have an endless supply of brainless foreign and local fighters. its people like you who dont realize this, that're foolish

Back
Top Bottom