What's new

Taliban Announces They Will Not Attack PMLN, PTI and JUI

baqai

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Wow just saw this on TV, Taliban have announced that they will not be attacking PML(N), PTI or JUI and these parties can continue their election campaigns without any fear ..... this is insane ....

In no way anyone can support what they are doing.......but it bothers me, Why has JUIF been given a free pass......Its not that any one would like them to attack JUI.....But if others in TTps view are guilty, so is JUI....... More then four years in government, aren't they equally responsible???....... Assuming their logic....

Enough of Bloodshed........The extent of cruelty on the poor and ill-fated masses of this country have far exceeded all the thresholds, to the point where people have become indifferent to this things.......It has just become a part of our lives and we have lost all the sensitivities that are prerequisite for cradle of humanity!

So for many Pakistanis,now Taliban are the judge and jury about which political party is good and which is bad.
We are a nation full of idiots...no doubt.

@2:56

hPakistani Taliban spokesperson said “neither we are against nor in favor of the PTI, PML- N, JI and JUI-F."

PESHAWAR: Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Eshsanullah Ehsan while talking to Dawn.com from an undisclosed location said on Sunday that selective targeting of the political parties and candidates was the decision and prerogative of the Taliban Shura.Replying to a query about sparing the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) , Jamiat-i-Ulema Islam- Fazal (JUI-F) , Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) and Pakistan Muslim league – Nawaz (PML-N) who were also contesting elections within the same secular system, to which Taliban are opposed to, he said:“Taliban shura had decided to target those secular political parties which were part of the previous coalition government and involved in the operation in Swat, Fata and other areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwah,”adding that “the organisation followed the instructions of the Taliban shura and that it was the shura that decided which political parties to target, where and when.”To another query that the Taliban were making ground and paving way for some parties to win the elections and denying space to others, he said: “neither we are against nor in favour of the PTI, PML- N, JI and JUI-F,” adding that “We are against the secular and democratic system which is against the ideology of Islam but we are not expecting any good from the other parties either, who are the supporters of the same system, but why they are not targeted is our own prerogative to decide.”About attacks on independent candidates , he claimed that all secular minds supporting and talking part in the elections would also be targeted.Share

Last edited by a moderator:
PESHAWAR: Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Eshsanullah Ehsan while talking to Dawn.com from an undisclosed location said on Sunday that selective targeting of the political parties and candidates was the decision and prerogative of the Taliban Shura.

Replying to a query about sparing the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) , Jamiat-i-Ulema Islam- Fazal (JUI-F) , Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) and Pakistan Muslim league – Nawaz (PML-N) who were also contesting elections within the same secular system, to which Taliban are opposed to, he said:

“Taliban shura had decided to target those secular political parties which were part of the previous coalition government and involved in the operation in Swat, Fata and other areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwah,”adding that “the organisation followed the instructions of the Taliban shura and that it was the shura that decided which political parties to target, where and when.”

To another query that the Taliban were making ground and paving way for some parties to win the elections and denying space to others, he said:

“neither we are against nor in favour of the PTI, PML- N, JI and JUI-F,” adding that “We are against the secular and democratic system which is against the ideology of Islam but we are not expecting any good from the other parties either, who are the supporters of the same system, but why they are not targeted is our own prerogative to decide.”

About attacks on independent candidates , he claimed that all secular minds supporting and talking part in the elections would also be targeted.

Has Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf made a deal with Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan? I wonder if Inter-Services Intelligence was involved in this patch up?

Back
Top Bottom