What's new

TALIBAN--AMERICAN AND CHINA

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What do you guys think about an alliance between America and taliban against China? Talibans will not go to China, obviously rather the U.S. will just create a buffer zone in Afghanistan.

Is there any possibility?

The interests of the U.S. and Taliban converge?

What if it happens, just a wild imagination, where will Pakistan stand?

To make such an alliance, the U.S. will need a massive media campaign at home in order to overcome the public anger and past mistakes!

I rather see the solidification of the existing alliance between Pakistani security agencies and the Afghan Taliban. China might also chip in, you know.

After all, it's your region, your rules. The Afghans anyways have always paid a heavy price for being a landlocked country next to Pakistan. The Americans might leave. In fact one day they will have to; but Pakistan and China are here to stay and so are, as it seems, the Afghan taliban, the likes of Haqqani etc.

Sadly for the poor Afghan women and children, I see another age of destruction and annihilation coming soon for them. Those poor souls are paying the price of Pakistan's strategic depth by their blood and future.

My $0.02.

One of the points of the thread is, how will the U.S. scare Pakistan and other regional players in countering Chinese threat as they scared us during USSR invasion. There are some segments who believe that USSR never intended to invade Pakistan--there are some segments who believe that USSR wanted to reach Arabian sea, whatsoever.

I think that our generals and politicians will not fall into this trap AGAIN!

And China is faaaaaar better than the U.S., both for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Or it could be other way around--China and Taliban against the U.S.

Which is happening to an extent. However, I want to focus on the main objective of this thread i.e. Taliban and the U.S. against China.

And China is faaaaaar better than the U.S., both for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

China may or may not be good for pakistan, but i dont think they are good for afghanistan. They will bring the china/india rivalriy to us the same way we have pakistan/india rivalry. And china is interested in digging mines and go away.

Or it could be other way around--China and Taliban against the U.S.

Which is happening to an extent. However, I want to focus on the main objective of this thread i.e. Taliban and the U.S. against China.

The taliban used to shelter Uigher rebels, those Uighers also fought against the Mujahideen in favour of the Taliban. This sympathy to the Uighers alone can be a reason why china never trust the taliban.

Stay on topic please. I don't troll on your defence section/threads nor I like to.

I expect the same!

I am trolling? You said China ia faaaar better for the Afghans. You have the right to decide about yourselves but not about the Afghans. Pure and simple.

China may or may not be good for pakistan, but i dont think they are good for afghanistan. They will bring the china/india rivalriy to us the same way we have pakistan/india rivalry. And china is interested in digging mines and go away.

And the U.S./talib/Afghan will bring China and Pakistan into the game.

Either you go for China/Afghanistan against the U.S.--Which will bring U.S./India into the game or you bring the U.S./Afghan into the game--

Look, I am not trying to undermine the right of Afghans but we have to face reality...

I am trolling? You said China ia faaaar better for the Afghans. You have the right to decide about yourselves but not about the Afghans. Pure and simple.

Okay, last time, I was an individual with my own perception. I am not Zardari nor Kiyani to decide on behalf of Afghans. Everyone is entitled to give his/her own opinion, and I exercised my right.

Because of Taliban support for East Turkistan, China of course will not support the Taliban.
China and the USA is the same attitude on Afghanistan, only difference is that China is unwilling to participate in Afghanistan War.

Because of Taliban support for East Turkistan.
China of course will not support the Taliban. China and the USA is the same attitude on Afghanistan, only difference is that China is unwilling to participate in Afghanistan War.

Alliances can change at any given time.

If the U.S. comes to an agreement with taliban, China will be isolated partly.

Japan, South Korea, India and Afghanistan will tend to act like hostile states at military level.

Back
Top Bottom