What's new

Taliban 2.0 - By Cyril Almeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but I strongly disagree with you.

What you propound is what we have practiced in India for the better part of 2.5 decades.
That India would be the first and one of the few countries in the world who skip the massively polluting and degrading/demeaning/low wage factories stage of development and jump straight to the services sector.

This thought was firmly ingrained in the minds of policymakers for as long.

Today, we realize, we committed the biggest mistake possible. We realize that to create $1 in services sector requires lesser number of people than to create the same amount by manufacturing.

And so...we are left with a massive number of people who are unemployed, who cannot be absorbed by the Services sector.

And look at China, they chose the other route - the conventional route. And they have tasted better success than us.

Today, in case you donot know - we are literally running after increasing manufacturing sector in India. Our biggest projects since independence have been launched, the biggest loans and grants taken from sources as different as WB and Japan, just for one goal - create a manufacturing sector.

Why do you think that is?

My comment that "the days of relying on low quality labor to form the basis of a national economy will soon be over" was applicable only to Pakistan. India and China are very different scenarios.

My comment that "the days of relying on low quality labor to form the basis of a national economy will soon be over" was applicable only to Pakistan. India and China are very different scenarios.
Then do explain -how ?

Then do explain -how ?

You crafty fellow! Why do you want me to strike out by going off topic? :D

=========================

Hey VCheng,

We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is one of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.

VCheng
Error

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team
============================================

Back on topic:

Expat Pakistanis pump in more than a billion dollars a month to keep the economy afloat by providing the hard cash necessary. Most of this labor is working in low tech situations and as the host countries reduce the need for such tasks, what do you think will happen?

It seems the regular Pakistanis have no other option than to get rid of the threat completely, and I believe you do that by attacking the education system of the TTP, rather than it's fighters. Use the same methods they use on you, on them.

Quite a majority of Pathans are against operation and that is the truth. Jahil ko chutya banana asaan hai. The problem is they may be educated but their culture is repressive. So it permeates even the most educated of people. Their culture is very age old, barbaric. They kill each other over pennies, literally, so add a tag of Islam and they will follow it like zombies. No critical thinking at all.

Uneducated are easy to mislead but the ferocity in Pathans is unparalleled. There is a reason why they make good friends but bad enemies.

I wonder when this SOB will go missing, he clearly has an agenda against the Army. Unfortunately if he goes missing, people like Asma Jahangir will start making further accusations against the army.
only S wing of ISI can fix them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom