What's new

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

You clearly didn't read the fuckin article, did you?

Seriously, read what you post first before you post it. This literally does not address any of my points.
lol, Big big flop for US and haters like you to use religious card against China. Young people are not stupid

lol, Big big flop for US and haters like you to use religious card against China. Young people are not stupid
No flip flop at all.

I'm not using the religious card against China.

See, you're so ignorant and lack such vital critical thinking skills that it's clear that a) you clearly have no idea what you're talking, or b) all of this is an act and you're just a troll.

Either way it doesn't look good for you, bud.

No flip flop at all.

I'm not using the religious card against China.

See, you're so ignorant and lack such vital critical thinking skills that it's clear that a) you clearly have no idea what you're talking, or b) all of this is an act and you're just a troll.

Either way it doesn't look good for you, bud.
I mean you and western media a big flop over Xinjiang, you make the Muslim world see more clearer of your Xinjiang lies and now they more than ever unite with China, not the west.You China bashing propaganda campaign over XInjiang backfires on you and fails miserably.

微信图片_20230812163513.png

AYS-2022-infograph-2-1024x534.jpg

Last edited:
Don't be in that ridiculous delusion that you can speak for the Muslim world, you are just a west's cheerleader, an outlier of the Muslim world.

I mean you and western media a big flop over Xinjiang, you make the Muslim world see more clearer of your Xinjiang lies and now they more than ever unite with China, not the west.You China bashing propaganda campaign over XInjiang backfires on you and fails miserably.

View attachment 945418
View attachment 945420
Don't be in that ridiculous delusion that you can speak for the Muslim world, you are just a west's cheerleader, an outlier of the Muslim world.
By your own link the difference between the trust in the US and China isn't that much difference.

Regardless, that was never my point. Seriously, this is what you do EVERY TIME. You never address thebpoints and you post random shit!

By your own link the difference between the trust in the US and China isn't that much difference.

Regardless, that was never my point. Seriously, this is what you do EVERY TIME. You never address thebpoints and you post random shit!
LOL, you are talking shit again, what the points you are talking about? your lies?

lOl, so keep talking " the points", what are your points exactly ?
China is not a friend to Pakistan, it is merely a transactional relationship.

China is anti-Islam, and no amount of unverified youtube videos and pictures is gonna change that.

PDF Chinese members are anti-muslim, and have a terrible reputation.

China is not a friend to Pakistan, it is merely a transactional relationship.

China is anti-Islam, and no amount of unverified youtube videos and pictures is gonna change that.

PDF Chinese members are anti-muslim, and have a terrible reputation.
Ok, take a poll here and see how many Pakistanis share these of your" points". don't need to try Arabs, the poll agency just did it for you.

微信图片_20230812163513.png

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

Hey Bro,

I wanted to suggest why don't you open up a new thread on Ancient Chinese cultural heritage - Start with something like Forbidden city and its history and then the dynasty and its history - I am sure it would not only be interesting but informative for foreigners too about the Chinese History - Given that how rich it is - Feel free to tag me in those.

Would love to read and learn more about it

Ok, take a poll here and see how many Pakistanis share these of your" points". don't need to try Arabs, the poll agency just did it for you.
No need, your rep points are enough.

That says it all.

Hey Bro,

I wanted to suggest why don't you open up a new thread on Ancient Chinese cultural heritage - Start with something like Forbidden city and its history and then the dynasty and its history - I am sure it would not only be interesting but informative for foreigners too about the Chinese History - Given that how rich it is - Feel free to tag me in those.

Would love to read and learn more about it
It would certainly be better than blatant propaganda.

View attachment 945543
Also, you DELIBERATELY cut off the numbers from this picture, which once again proves you're a propagandist, and dishonest troll.

80% for China.

72% for the US.

Meaning there's no real practical difference.

You want Pakistan to be China's enemy, I m not a Pakistani, you should take a poll among Pakistanis here.
Actually I don't.

This is another thing you made up.

I said that if Pakistan was rich and developed, China would be an enemy, I never said that I want China to be Pakistan's enemy.

Also, you DELIBERATELY cut off the numbers from this picture, which once again proves you're a propagandist, and dishonest troll.

80% for China.

72% for the US.
You do know screenshot can't have the whole article, right? still the number is getting bigger year on year, and your propaganda just failed miserably among Muslim population, China is gaining more popularity among Muslim nations year on year, to your dismay, lol..

Arab League delegation visits Xinjiang and watch Xinjiang anti terrorists feature exhibition

W020230606386997259779.png
W020230606386998023140.png
W020230606386998752426.png
W020230606386999208814.png

Back
Top Bottom