What's new

Tajik Army officer stuns Indian delegation with flawless Hindi

Most of the Indian themselves cannot speak hindi but offcourse india has hijacked urdu as hindi. The so called "hindi" movies are 99% in Urdu. On the other hand most of the Tajik do speak fluent Persian and Urdu. So this is just another cheap publicity stunt from toi media.

Tajiks do speak persian off course, because it is their lanague, but i doubt if most of them do speak Urdo.

Let the exception stay..

Traditionally the regions spoke different language including hindi and others. Why change the tradition we are all known for?

English the global language is the second language and must be the second language.

The first language is the mother tongue we speak @home (read state).

For Everything else (outside state and outside the country) english works just fine.

So thanks but no thanks.

thats what I am talking about. This kind of attitude draws clear line between north and south...

why not we accuse "partiality" on Indian constitution. such as adopting(read it as forcing) such a national anthem, which characteristically and virtually consists the names of all the Indian states except naming any of the Hindi speaking states and north eastern states. and forcing english on every one

discussion will continue endlessly

sorry mate me being from north can not be proud of english. but we are forced to learn it. this is what can I say to give peace to the ego of south

thats what I am talking about. This kind of attitude draws clear line between north and south...

why not we accuse "partiality" on Indian constitution. such as adopting(read it as forcing) such a national anthem, which characteristically and virtually consists the names of all the Indian states except naming any of the Hindi speaking states and north eastern states.

sorry mate me being from north can not be proud of english. but we are forced to learn it. this is what can I say to give peace to the ego of south

If English or any other language has been preventing the north/south divide, then that is good. Trust me it is not worth it to change waht is already working for you.

why not we accuse "partiality" on Indian constitution. such as adopting(read it as forcing) such a national anthem, which characteristically and virtually consists the names of all the Indian states except naming any of the Hindi speaking states and north eastern states.

Thats because in north majority speak Hindi and the rest different languages.

Do we actually need to learn Hindi to show patriotism.Or is there any other specific need other than watch Bollywood?

Of course , English is for educational, communication and occupation needs.

i can understand mate but you also try to understand because of one state whole India has been forced to work in a foreign language. English has been use for job purpose because we made it as our official language..

look it in this way, koreans, chinese, japnese, french, and almost all other nation have been developed using their own indigenous language. and still continue to use them, also they dont need english even now. Why Indians are exception? :what:
Because we do not have one common language, there are over 18 primary laguages used by Indians and more number of script less languages like Sourashtra, etc.
we can not frame a seperate sylabus for each state and for each language so that the students can learn all the subjects in their own mother tounge. Its not easy for the Education board to do such a work, besides we were ruled by the British for over 400 years are we have adopted most of his coustoms including week ends on Saturday and Sunday.

You can not blame Tamil or Sotherners for not accepting Hindi as the national language, besides North has to be magnanimus in leting us chose what we want.

Cheres

I clarify something to u .we have two language system policy (tamil and english).former is our primary and latter is secondary language ,now some people are learning hindi but its optional . Actually B4 1960s many learned hindi even my grand father knw well ,he translated Nehru speech in tamil in same stage. After that GOI compelled to study tamil and they gradually ruling out tamil in all sectors.so students and tamil activists protested ,congress government killed many tamil students without mercy and force to remove the dresses and make them to run in fields/forest as the result whole TN united and strongly protested hindi with hate. After incident that no more congress govt. in TN till now. then indian govt. didn't care abt us actually ignoring our state like no funds,no central institution,colleges many more. our TN govt.made a policy if u knw tamil alone v can't do anything for our uprising v need working language so v adopted for our survival. Because of GOI action v forced to adopt english.Actually I don't wish to discuss our internal matters in PDF ,but u asked thats why I told. Btw y i gng to get tensed? cheers mate

thanks for your explanation I actually didnt knew about that.

but for your part hating congress is Ok but is it OK to hate hindi for that? is that hate is above nation?

people of UP also dislike congress. and mayawati also accuses center not giving appropriate funds to UP. dose it mean we should hate the language and culture of other fellow Indians?

Thats because in north majority speak Hindi and the rest different languages.

Do we actually need to learn Hindi to show patriotism.Or is there any other specific need other than watch Bollywood?

Of course , English is for educational, communication and occupation needs.

for bold part, question remains same why is it english and not any other Indian language.. hope you are getting my point

but for your part hating congress is Ok but is it OK to hate hindi for that? is that hate is above nation?

people of UP also dislike congress. and mayawati also accuses center not giving appropriate funds to UP. dose it mean we should hate the language and culture of other fellow Indians?
when did Hindi and Nation became one and the same?
Hating Congress is primarily because of the language issue that they stired during the 1960's in TN and the Congress scared us for life with Hindi.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

for bold part, question remains same why is it english and not any other Indian language.. hope you are getting my point
Because the language English has only 26 alphabets and the language adapts other language words into its dictionarly making it the language that has the richest vocablary and its easy to learn and after all we do programming in English and not in any other language. You thing PDF website is writen in Hindi and Urdu?

Common language of the world, language of what we study, the language which u are typing now.

You would nt be here if you hated English and you would have communicated with lesser people if u used hindi in an interntional forum.

Hindi is just another language of the republic of India.

If u were born in Andamans or maybe Manipur, you wouldn't have been so adamant on forcing Hindi on others.

Most of the Indian themselves cannot speak hindi but offcourse india has hijacked urdu as hindi. The so called "hindi" movies are 99% in Urdu. On the other hand most of the Tajik do speak fluent Persian and Urdu. So this is just another cheap publicity stunt from toi media.

loool! Hindi-Urdu are considered the SAME LANGUAGE! [Hindustani] they are two branches of the same language with couple of different words and different script. Plus movies are 99% Hindi do you see our movies with words like 'qaid-e-azam', 'wazir' and what not.

Because we do not have one common language, there are over 18 primary laguages used by Indians and more number of script less languages like Sourashtra, etc.
we can not frame a seperate sylabus for each state and for each language so that the students can learn all the subjects in their own mother tounge. Its not easy for the Education board to do such a work, besides we were ruled by the British for over 400 years are we have adopted most of his coustoms including week ends on Saturday and Sunday.

You can not blame Tamil or Sotherners for not accepting Hindi as the national language, besides North has to be magnanimus in leting us chose what we want.

Cheres

I agree with all of your post except with bold part..
look it in that way, by your logic my elders such grand parents, must be fluent in english and should be fully aware of english culture as they are born in pre-independence period and me in post-independence period should not be aware about language and culture in compare to them. but actually it is other way around, because our system is making it happen

self delete

I agree with all of your post except with bold part..
look it in that way, by your logic my elders such grand parents, must be fluent in english and should be fully aware of english culture as they are born in pre-independence period and me in post-independence period. but actually it is other way around, because our system is making it happen

We are actually continuing what happened before the British era, speak the language of the home(read region) ..and speak the language which most number of other people speak ...to others.

Central Asian countries have tremendous respect and faith in India and we must reciprocate the same friendly hospitality towards them.... Its a win win relationship to have with CA countries !

Back
Top Bottom