What's new

Tajik Army officer stuns Indian delegation with flawless Hindi

Actually wat u want? do think u placing a bait smartly for troll. u failed man sorry better luck next time.

its the reality.. better face it...

I dont know why we even have to bear this "english", its even sad to know that southerns are advocating and politicising for it...

its pathetic that tamils are ready to work in english but not in fellow indian language

I mean we can never reach to agreement on any one language....so it is better to not have national language(which is working perfectly fine) or have a language which no one in India can claim to be their own and yet they learn it...

Hindi is almost possessing national language status so let it be . all states agreed Hindi as national language except TN so no problem. Even I agreeing with this part.

we are not fighting brother :P
we are sharing :P
and sharing is caring :D

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

How about english as national language?

We have way too many regional languages and people with different cultures to have a single national language and that too a foreign one.we have way too many problems to solve.We should concentrate our efforts towards solving those problems rather than creating one which is totally uncalled for.

Omfg..antony can speak and understand hindi.I've seen it with my own eyes..Can we stop fighting now?

its the reality.. better face it...

I dont know why we even have to bear this "english", its even sad to know that southerns are advocating and politicising for it...

its pathetic that tamils are ready to work in english but not in fellow indian language

Man try to understand the reality . According to our Constitution GOI shouldn't enforce other language to study. do u agree if i enforce u to study tamil? v studying english only for job purpose and exploration ,still our first language is tamil.

Hindi is almost possessing national language status so let it be . all states agreed Hindi as national language except TN so no problem. Even I agreeing with this part.

thats my question mate you are not interested in promoting your own language, you also want none of other indian language to be promoted as national Language. But you want to promote a foreign language to be national language of India, and feel comfortable to work in it.

hope you would clarify me in polite manner

Man try to understand the reality . According to our Constitution GOI shouldn't enforce other language to study. do u agree if i enforce u to study tamil? v studying english only for job purpose and exploration ,still our first language is tamil.

i can understand mate but you also try to understand because of one state whole India has been forced to work in a foreign language. English has been use for job purpose because we made it as our official language..

look it in this way, koreans, chinese, japnese, french, and almost all other nation have been developed using their own indigenous language. and still continue to use them, also they dont need english even now. Why Indians are exception? :what:

i can understand mate but you also try to understand because of one state whole India has been forced to work in a foreign language. English has been use for job purpose because we made it as our official language..

look it in this way, koreans, chinese, japnese, french, and almost all other nation have been developed using their own indigenous language. and still continue to use them, also they dont need english even now. Why Indians are exception? :what:

simple they(no other nation in the world) don't have what we have Unity in diversity...and as such we should be left to follow each ones own ways .......we are each different but the same

Let the exception stay..

Traditionally the regions spoke different language including hindi and others. Why change the tradition we are all known for?

English the global language is the second language and must be the second language.

The first language is the mother tongue we speak @home (read state).

For Everything else (outside state and outside the country) english works just fine.

So thanks but no thanks.

simple they(no other nation in the world) don't have what we have Unity in diversity...and as such we should be left to follow each ones own ways .......we are each different but the same

I think you should know about the countries such as Malaysia, which consists the diversity of whole of Asia!!

Most of the Indian themselves cannot speak hindi but offcourse india has hijacked urdu as hindi. The so called "hindi" movies are 99% in Urdu. On the other hand most of the Tajik do speak fluent Persian and Urdu. So this is just another cheap publicity stunt from toi media.

I clarify something to u .we have two language system policy (tamil and english).former is our primary and latter is secondary language ,now some people are learning hindi but its optional . Actually B4 1960s many learned hindi even my grand father knw well ,he translated Nehru speech in tamil in same stage. In early 1960s GOI compelled to study hindhi and they gradually ruling out tamil in all sectors.so students and tamil activists protested ,congress government killed many tamil students without mercy and force to remove the dresses and made them to run in fields/forest as the result whole TN united and strongly protested hindi with hate. After that incident that no more congress govt. in TN till now. then indian govt. didn't care abt us actually ignoring our state like no funds,no central institution,colleges many more. Meanwhile our TN govt.made a policy if u knw tamil alone v can't do anything for our uprising v need working language so v adopted english for our survival. Because of GOI action v forced to adopt english.Actually I don't wish to discuss our internal matters in PDF ,but u asked thats why I told. Btw y i gng to get tensed? cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom