What's new

Taj Mahal will collaspe in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
The river flow and pollution needs to be checked.

Taj-Mahal1.jpg

i can see what you guys are saying. It does look a bit tilted. Maybe the author wrote that article looking at this pic..:lol:

i can see what you guys are saying. It does look a bit tilted. Maybe the author wrote that article looking at this pic..:lol:

Or he must have written it smoking the thing u smoke.

becoz of the pollution the shining marbles are fading ,in few years it will be a black monument lol

But i heard that shah jahan built it for his wife for love....

can any one clarify small things about history??
1.Did he marry after her death?
2.whom did he marry?

Who said its hindus ?its belong to India,and we are proud to be,and its a pride to India,if you want to see it you are welcome,we are not so crazy creatures dividing people in the name of religion,hindus and muslims live like brother in India,jai hind.

I AM MUSLIM AND LIVING IN KANPUR CITY OF UTTAR PRADESH MY TWO YOUNGER BROTHER IN INDIAN AIRFORCE AND I RECENTLY SELECTED AS A OFFICER IN A PUBLIC SECTOR BANK I LOVE MY COUNTRY MY HINDU FRIENDS AND SHIKH BOSS.MY FAMULY RUNNING LEATHER BUSINESS AND FINANCED BY PSU BANK.I WONDER THAT PAKISTANIS SEES INDIA AS HINDUS AND MUSLIMS.

becoz of the pollution the shining marbles are fading ,in few years it will be a black monument lol

But i heard that shah jahan built it for his wife for love....

can any one clarify small things about history??
1.Did he marry after her death?
2.whom did he marry?

how old are you mate . cant you google ?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Not to mention its a good source of income.

its all about money honey . think about it its only the rich or the nearly rich countries who attract hate of this magnitude.

according to a Marathi author Tajmahal's real name is tejomahal.

he said it was a Shiva temple.

shahjahn destroyed that temple and built Tajmahal upon temple's foundation.

he also said that no one is allowed to go in foundation cause it will be revealed that its a foundation of temple.

@ so guys you are looking for an excuse how to destroy it like babri mosque ?

Atleast we make up an excuse. Temples in Pakistan & Bangladesh are destroyed without an excuse.But don't worry unlike Babri Masjid we will not 'kill' a golden egg laying goose like Taj Mahal

its all about money honey . think about it its only the rich or the nearly rich countries who attract hate of this magnitude.

The problem seems to me that Pakistanis claimed Mughal history for themselves but almost all of the Mogul monuments are in India.

according to a Marathi author Tajmahal's real name is tejomahal.

he said it was a Shiva temple.

shahjahn destroyed that temple and built Tajmahal upon temple's foundation.

he also said that no one is allowed to go in foundation cause it will be revealed that its a foundation of temple.

ohh yeah !!! one of the rss inspired books .

why not check out this bull crap too .Taj Mahal: Was it a Vedic Temple?
:disagree:
grow up . if you do not like someone there is no reason to try to show down their accomplishments by spreading false lies.

Will be a hard task, The 4 pillars are slightly off-set, tilting away from the Tomb. Not even Bangladeshis could destroy it easily!

"Reality" = Kashmir is Muslim land and not Indian land !
"reality" = Arunachal Pradesh is Southern Tibet not Indian land !
"reality" = Sikkim got annexed by India
"reality" = Indians (Tamil Tigers ) trying hard to annex Northern part of Sri Lanka
"reality" = Indians have already overtaken Fiji (Aboriginal Fijians are now a minority)

And the other reality is whatever education you got in Madarsa is = Bullsh!t

Btw...Just tell me the origin of this word "Kashmir" from where does it derives from ? And i will tell you how much Muslim it is :)
Just by removing the locals out of a place via terrorism does'nt make it a Muslim land!

By what some Indians have posted on this thread, I can say they don't respect their own culture. Or maybe it's just hate towards Islam. What a shame.

By what some Indians have posted on this thread, I can say they don't respect their own culture. Or maybe it's just hate towards Islam. What a shame.

By what some pakistani and Bangladeshi(stupid one) have posted on this thread, I can say they tried there level best to Troll on this thread and give a Religious (unnecessary) angle to it!! Indian members have replied swiftly with humor(on there stupidity) which you considering as dis-respectful.!!

What a Shame :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom