What's new

Taj Mahal will collaspe in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Shahjahan ordered that the Taj Mahal architect's hand be chopped off so that he can never again design another building like this . Is it true or just a myth.

I am not sure but it could be myth as he wanted to build another Taj on the other side of the Jamuna which would be a replica of the current one . so if he had ordered to chop the hand then who would do that ?

I am not sure but it could be myth as he wanted to build another Taj on the other side of the Jamuna which would be a replica of the current one . so if he had ordered to chop the hand then who would do that ?

I heard the 2nd Taj story too. That was supposed to be made of Black marble, but they ran out of money

So in OP, your nonos were tears of pain? It was not your glee? My bad. Still my point stand. I don't care if it happens today or 5 years from now. Perhaps Mughals should have built it in Pakistan so that you could have taken personal care of it. Too late now.

The Taj Mahal's location reminds the world that India has annexed huge chunk of Muslim Land. A land that used to be Muslim but now Indians call it an "integral part of India".

kindly explain what you mean by "reality"

"Reality" = Kashmir is Muslim land and not Indian land !
"reality" = Arunachal Pradesh is Southern Tibet not Indian land !
"reality" = Sikkim got annexed by India
"reality" = Indians (Tamil Tigers ) trying hard to annex Northern part of Sri Lanka
"reality" = Indians have already overtaken Fiji (Aboriginal Fijians are now a minority)

"reality" = Indians (Tamil Tigers ) trying hard to annex Northern part of Sri Lanka
"reality" = Indians have already overtaken Fiji (Aboriginal Fijians are now a minority)

seems "reality" doesn't has anything to do with taj mahal.lol!:lol:

The Taj Mahal's location reminds the world that India has annexed huge chunk of Muslim Land. A land that used to be Muslim but now Indians call it an "integral part of India".

Read some credible history books and take less classes of brain washers...

That's the Indian view and does not reflect the reality !!!

Even your view are not reality...

Reality = somebody highly pi$$ed off

yelling-cartoon.jpg

'reality' for deluded membrane is that world only started existing after Ghaznavi in 11th century. before that everything was in liquid form!!

I think you have to go all the way back to 700+ AD. Reality began then.

I think you have to go all the way back to 700+ AD. Reality began then.

that's true.. only for the rest. But for some in subcontinent 'reality' started striking only after 1030AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom