What's new

Taj Mahal will collaspe in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it will collapse. Big deal. Some tourists won't come. If government improves the tourism infra, it will make up for all the collapsing Mahals.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Taj Mahal is an Islamic architecture.

So obviously, Indians have nothing to worry about!

So it will collapse. Big deal. Some tourists won't come. If government improves the tourism infra, it will make up for all the collapsing Mahals.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

So obviously, Indians have nothing to worry about!

^^^ Is this the mentality of the average Indian ????

Yes. I would personally go and hasten the process, if it was allowed. Just smash it!

Hafizz, are you conflicted between trying to bash India and protect an "Islamic" building? Make up your mind!

There is NO CONFLICT because I posted the article so that people can learn more about the building and no bashing of India was involved.

I heard Shahjahan ordered that the Taj Mahal architect's hand be chopped off so that he can never again design another building like this . Is it true or just a myth.

There is NO CONFLICT because I posted the article so that people can learn more about the building and no bashing of India was involved.

So in OP, your nonos were tears of pain? It was not your glee? My bad. Still my point stand. I don't care if it happens today or 5 years from now. Perhaps Mughals should have built it in Pakistan so that you could have taken personal care of it. Too late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom