What's new

Taj Mahal ranked third among top global landmarks

the whold of Indo chine had Hindu influence. Cambodia itself is derived from hindu name... Cambodia <- Kampuchea <-Kambhoj. <- all from eastern indian kingdomes covering parts present day orissa, bengal, bihar,

BTW.. IQ is passe.. what is more relevant is the EQ and KQ..

Vast majority of Cambodians are not influenced by hinduism on an major scale PERIOD

I have posted this link above:

Religion in Cambodia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buddhism
&#8201;96.4%

Islam
2.1%

Christianity
1.3%

others
0.3%
&#8201;
What is hinduism's % in Cambodia?

Shaolin is our own culture and we flourish from our own ingenious creation
indians should go away! And it is not the point of discussion on this topic

Are you claiming China never adopted Indian culture, it was started by an Indian monk who introduced Dhyan to Chinese people. Where I said Shaolin is Indian heritage.

Vast majority of Cambodians are not influenced by hinduism on an major scale PERIOD

&#8201;

Hinduism and Buddhism always influenced each other.

Are you claiming China never adopted Indian culture, it was started by an Indian monk who introduced Dhyan to Chinese people. Where I said Shaolin is Indian heritage.

check you own words at post 183
Shaolin is not the subject of discussion
END of conversation even if you keep harping on it

Hinduism and Buddhism always influenced each other.

I think as per Chinese History.... China was founded by an Indian... right?

Now, it was you who brought this up to begin with about Hinduisms influence on Cambodia as a whole. The other users were only saying there was an Indian/Hindu influenced monument. And there's nothing wrong with what they said.

Buddhism
&#8201;96.4%

Islam
2.1%

Christianity
1.3%

others
0.3%

Hinduism was there first. Please look at the stories carved into Ankor Wat.

Now, it was you who brought this up to begin with about Hinduisms influence on Cambodia as a whole. The others users were only saying there was an Indian/Hindu influenced monument. And there's nothing wrong with what they said. Hinduism was there first. Please look at the stories carved into Ankor Wat.

no one is denying the presence of a hindu temple there
you people have been talking about hinduism's influence on Cambodia when the "influence" is so minimal

&#8201;

page1-424px-The_Hindu_Gods_of_Angkor_Wat.pdf.jpg

no one is denying the presence of a hindu temple there
you people have been talking about hinduism's influence on Cambodia when the "influence" is so minimal

No, it was you who did that.

Cambodia's religious demographic

Buddhism
96.4%

Islam
2.1%

Christianity
1.3%

others
0.3%

where is hinduism's influence in Cambodia? Bragging much. again?

Before you said this above, this is what users were simply saying..

One Persian influenced Indian monument and one Indian influenced Cambodian monument in top 3 :D

Taj Mahal is Indian not Hindu. Although yes, there is heavy Persian muslim influence in it.

Same way, Angkor Wat is Cambodian but with a heavy Indian Hindu influence.

They were talking about Angkor Wat only.

&#8201;

Buddhism itself is heavily influenced from Hinduism ask CD if you don't believe me

Yeah and educated and self-righteous, and 'well researched' person like you does not know Bahadur Shah Zafar died way after 1857.

By Bahadur Shah Zafar's time ordinary Hindus had no qualms about the distant king in Delhi who did not seem to matter. If you ever come across the travails of the occupants of Red fort after the defeat of 1857, you would come across stories of how ordinary Hindus helped the scattered remnants of royal family. One named Basanti accompanied Bahadur Shah Zafar's grand daughter until she was able to escape from India, for example.

You are afflicted with the disease of acute Hindu Nationalism and that is why you make statements like:

1. Taj Mahal was a Hindu temple.

2. Muslim kings were not productive (as though they were supposed to run industrial enterprises and not bring peace and stability).

3. Hindus were happy about Bahadur Shah Zafar dying in 1857.

4. You respect Pakistan and its people.

Both the bit about happiness and death in 1857 are wrong factually. The rebellious army that marched Delhi was composed of both Hindus and Muslims. Upon reaching Delhi, this army - quite out of control - declared their support for Bahadur Shah Zafar in their quest. What sort of Hinuds were they sir who did not act per your description?

I asked you for reference about Taj being a Hindu temple and this was your answer:

"We know nothing about the Taj and as i said before Delhi is a semi arid dry place,hindus wouldn't like to be there."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ng-top-global-landmarks-10.html#ixzz2XpQQR8Lc

Yeah some 'educated', 'well researched' and 'righteous' person you claim to be. You run when asked for substantiating a lie. You are neither educated, nor righteous. You are a bigot and your posts well demonstrate that fact. If you claim that you represent Hindus, then I hope that some among them slap you for disrespecting them.

You can not respect your history, how can you even claim to respect Pakistan or its people?

CB Saab,

Whatever friendship and good blood was there has all vanished now,Partition is the event that changed everything.

Aap ke quam ke waalidon ne faisla ker liya,ab abcha kuch nahin.

Humaare yahaan ke chindichor sullhen ke liye aap apne aansuien waste na kijiyega.

what i meant was,despite all the conspiracy theories,Taj will not be harmed but if the evidence is damning,even that has to go.

I am not running anywhere,am right here.

Am i a bigot,i dont understand the word.There are many masjids in India which are stand alone,no connection whatsoever to hindu temples,we have no opinion about those.

I would like to see any indian pseudos try arguing with me,they are pussies,you should not associate yourself with them.

I would like to ask people to stop doing this aman kis asha,tamasha.

A country which houses SyeD Salahuddin/Hafiz Syed openly and we have to be nice,polite and the worst thing is all these sullahs in sleeper cells,we have to shed tears for them.

Please,let us stay as good neighbours from a distance,no biradari shradari.

Actually Shah Jahan was quite tolerant. He was just a bit overfond of accumulating treasure.

Hey @Dushmann Bachabaz opium addicts can not manage empires, much less expand them. You are just one of those people who love to hate. Jahangir was a bit of an addict, but almost no one else among the Great Mughals. Among lesser Mughals you might find an example or two. Who knows, but saying things like this is not going to win you any accolades for being correct.

the management part was done largely by rajputs and other Indian administrators rather than the ayyash bacchabaz uncivilized mughals. the so called mughal 'empire' only ruled 1/4th India for a century and half with help of some of the rajputs. it was more of a coalition government with mughals being the dominant party. the 'stability' part was because they allied with some rajputs for a while, Akbar practically gave up Islam and married local hindu woman. mughals were not even allowed to set up a military garrison anywhere in whole of Rajputana, which remained completely independent territory. compared to that, marathas at least maintained military garrison in rajputana (and sometimes interfered in internal feuds of rajputs, for which they had to pay heavy price in Panipat war).
you may take a look at some oil rich countries to see how when some uncivilized uneducated Muslim tribals get sudden massive wealth, they (elites among them) try to appear 'cool' by building palaces and spending millions of dollars in las vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it was you who did that.

Before you said this above, this is what users were simply saying..

They were talking about Angkor Wat only.

wow the influence is negligible
no one with a bit of sense dont even mention it that is all the fuss about !!!!

Buddhism itself is heavily influenced from Hinduism ask CD if you don't believe me

Buddhism is the major religion in E Asia and some SE Asian country
Hinduism, no matter how you argue about its influence on Buddhism, is not in the same rank in terms of no of temples / followers
Even in india, Buddhism is a very minor religion

wow the influence is negligible
no one with a bit of sense dont even mention it that is all the fuss about !!!!

Buddhism is the major religion in E Asia and some SE Asian country
Hinduism, no matter how you argue about its influence on Buddhism, is not in the same rank in terms of no of temples / followers
Even in india, Buddhism is a very minor religion

Buudhism is a pure Indian religion based on hinduism and was a movement inside the hindu school of thought.

Back
Top Bottom