What's new

Taj Mahal is built on a Shiv Temple, claims Dwarka Peeth Shankracharya

you cant be true muslim unless you believe in ISIS, no?

Correction:
We can't be a Muslim until we believe is "(There is) none worthy of worship except Allah. Muhammad is Messenger of ALLAH". By the way he didn't refer RSS but Hinduvita so next time your answer will be according to his question

Well, so you are going to repeat what happened with Babri Mosque, will you guys please sort out all your ancient temples for ease

Correction:
We can't be a Muslim until we believe is "(There is) none worthy of worship except Allah. Muhammad is Messenger of ALLAH". By the way he didn't refer RSS but Hinduvita so next time your answer will be according to his question
what is your understanding of 'hinduvita' ... o_O
ok may be I should have said part of islamic dogma that enables death cult of ISIS?

you religious be true muslim unless you believe in ISIS, no?
ISIS of Iraq and RSS of India belong to same club of religious fanatics and murderer. If you are a member/admirer of RSS then i will agree with you.

Why not ?

Everything can be demolished. However a contender for demolition if at all there should be one is the
Quwwat-ul-Islam Mosque.

According to a Persian inscription still on the inner eastern gateway, the mosque was built by the parts taken by destruction of twenty-seven Hindu and Jain temples built previously during Tomars and Prithvi Raj Chauhan, and leaving certain parts of the temple outside the mosque proper. Historical records compiled by Muslim historian Maulana Hakim Saiyid Abdul Hai attest to the iconoclasm of Qutb-ud-din Aibak. This pattern of iconoclasm was common during his reign, although an argument goes that such iconoclasm was motivated more by politics than by religion.

Qutb complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So,i would suggest your mighty army embark on " Cold Start" from that mosque
and shake hands with Taliban in Afghanistan,who demolished the statue of
Buddha.

Buddha.

This is not Pakistan, the army does not intervene.

It does its own job.

third eye said:
This is not Pakistan, the army does not intervene.

It does its own job.
Are we talking about intervention or demolition /destruction? .

its an indian problem, why are we pakistanis so concerned abouto_Oo_Oo_O ? taj mahal or mandar in agra... doesn't matter to us :-):-)

we anways have garhi khuda baksh as a taj mahal v2 :p::p:... we need not to worry

Correction:

Shut up. Its not releigious forum..

Buddha.

If I will tell truth I will be banned... My truth will shatter your religious belief.. So please stop brining religion into it

This is the same Shankracharya who hates Modi :D

Yes this is same guy. This is same guy who created unwanted controversy on Guru Sai..

what is your understanding of 'hinduvita' ... o_O
ok may be I should have said part of islamic dogma that enables death cult of ISIS?

You made comments on Islam, so you tell me what is your understanding about Islam. I always respect other people religions, so let me know about is in your mind?

Shut up. Its not releigious forum..

If I will tell truth I will be banned... My truth will shatter your religious belief.. So please stop brining religion into it

Yes this is same guy. This is same guy who created unwanted controversy on Guru Sai..
You shut up you retired head and go back to Zoo. You guys are the one who made comments about Islam which is a religion follows by more then 1 billion peoples. By the regarding "hinduvita" its a new invention made by India recently and even word itsself said it all, the word hindu come from Persia and they called Sindhu river (Indus river) a hindu river and it has nothing to do with your religion.

Last edited:
You made comments on Islam, so you tell me what is your understanding about Islam. I always respect other people religions, so let me know about is in your mind?

You shut up you retired head and go back to Zoo. You guys are the one who made comments about Islam which is a religion follows by more then 1 billion peoples. By the regarding "hinduvita" its a new invention made by India recently and even word itsself said it all, the word hindu come from Persia and they called Sindhu river (Indus river) a hindu river and it has nothing to do with your religion.

Yes Hinduism was invented by some one who born 1500 years ago.. Your belief doesn't matter , truth matters...

Are we talking about intervention or demolition /destruction? .

Neither.
The Army in India is only an Army. It does not run businesses, run Government or run Courts.
In India; there is no confusion between the role of the Maalik i.e. the People and the role of the Chowkidar i.e. the Army.

Plea to declare Taj Mahal a Shiva temple dismissed - The Hindu
Six lawyers in Agra had moved the Civil Court with the prayer to declare the 17th century Mughal monument a Hindu temple.

The district court in Agra on Thursday admitted a petition which says the Taj Mahal is a Shiva temple. The petition, filed by six Agra lawyers, also wants permission for Hindus to perform puja there.

Interestingly, a similar petition filed by Harishankar Jain and his friends was dismissed by the same court last month on technical grounds. It had sought permission to file a case on the ownership of the Taj. But this time around, the court admitted the petition, issued notice to the Union Home Secretary, the Union Ministry of Culture and the Archaeological Survey of India, asking them to reply by May 6. The next hearing has been scheduled for May 13.

In their petition, Mr. Jain and five others made Lord Agreshwar Mahadev the main plaintiff to claim the ownership of the Taj Mahal.

Mr. Jain, who said the temple was used to be called Tejo Mahalaya, declared himself to be the “next friend” of the deity.

There is still high quality white marble in India. Use the Hindu temple treasures and build a massive structure based on Hindu Vedic designs. Taj Mahal looks like a Muslim Masjid than a Hindu Temple. The cupola (dome) were added to some Hindu temples and Sikh gurdwara due to the Muslim influence and is called Indo-Saracenic architecture. Taj Mahal has huge dome and minarets not found in Indian Hindu architecture.

Taj Mahal

250px-Taj_Mahal_%28Edited%29.jpeg

Taj Mahal is similar to Turkish Mosque

220px-Turkey-3019_-_Hagia_Sophia_%282216460729%29.jpg

Than to the Hindu temples

SriRangamGopuram.jpg

khajuraho-india-western-temples-2-lakshmana-temple-a-hindu-temple-dedicated-to-vishnu.jpg

images

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom