What's new

Controversy at Taj Mahal, this time it is over offering namaz

@Dubious miya is this halal enough?

@jamahir Can Muslims of India be successful in their jihad?
Although I don't have positive opinions about Islam and Muslims in general,I condemn the behavior of Hindu organizations as far as this is concerned..as there has already been a mosque in taj mahal,it is unfair to stop them from doing namaz by ASI...if there are valid reasons ,let ASI discuss the issue with Muslim clerics and solve it amicably...why provoke Muslims unnecessarily?

Nah matey. They will have to move out, which they should have done in 1947. They are scattered everywhere. And live in ghettos. They can be made to undergo a lot worse than rohingyas.
Do you think that no Muslim was born after August 14, 1947?

Although I don't have positive opinions about Islam and Muslims in general,I condemn the behavior of Hindu organizations as far as this is concerned..as there has already been a mosque in taj mahal,it is unfair to stop them from doing namaz by ASI...if there are valid reasons ,let ASI discuss the issue with Muslim clerics and solve it amicably...why provoke Muslims unnecessarily?
These structures need to be preserved. That's ASI's job.

These Muslims think all moghul structures are their private property. They think they are above law.

Similar incident happened at delhi.

What is the purpose of the thread?

I dont moderate Indians or this section UNTIL I am called like you just did....
Why did you lock my previous thread and give me a negative rating? What's the point if you cannot such issues?

Why did you lock my previous thread and give me a negative rating? What's the point if you cannot such issues?
You were calling on to another Indian just coz he was Muslim to answer for the whole of the Muslim population in India and whatnot of their activities! You were basically picking a fight!

Are you so dense you didnt realize what you were doing? I mean I even wrote at the bottom of the thread:

NO MUSLIM IS ANSWERABLE TO THE DOINGS OF ANOTHER HUMAN EVEN IF THE OTHER HUMAN IS A MUSLIM!

You were calling on to another Indian just coz he was Muslim to answer for the whole of the Muslim population in India and whatnot of their activities! You were basically picking a fight!

Are you so dense you didnt realize what you were doing? I mean I even wrote at the bottom of the thread:

NO MUSLIM IS ANSWERABLE TO THE DOINGS OF ANOTHER HUMAN EVEN IF THE OTHER HUMAN IS A MUSLIM!
I was for his opinion. Not blaming him for action of others

Mughals were foreign invaders. They stole our land and resources. India isn't an Islamic country. These are facts.

Do Bol Bacchan Indian Muslims have the stones to launch jihad, that's the real question.
India was never a country PERIOD :agree:.

India was never a country PERIOD :agree:.
There were kingdoms ruled by natives. Those foreign invaders un invited guests like the present dat muslims of India who did not migrate to Pakistan after violently striving for it.

There were kingdoms ruled by natives. Those foreign invaders un invited guests like the present dat muslims of India who did not migrate to Pakistan after violently striving for it.
But please do not use the word "India", use the term South Asia which in this context is more appropriate and one more thing it is no concern of yours what happened in say ancient Ghandara likewise the same is true for me in regards to ancient Dravida.

But please do not use the word "India", use the term South Asia which in this context is more appropriate and one more thing it is no concern of yours what happened in say ancient Ghandara likewise the same is true for me in regards to ancient Dravida.
Haha. You are descendants of invaders. Who are you tell to me what I should speak of and not? Subcontinent belongs to dravidians not low iq phonies from central asia

Haha. You are descendants of invaders. Who are you tell to me what I should speak of and not? Subcontinent belongs to dravidians not low iq phonies from central asia
My dear chap their were no Dravidians in coterminous Pakistan, whom you may erroneously perceive as Dravidian were actually Neolithic farmers who were present from Kashmir to Southern Iran and had no ethnic relationship with either the forest aboriginals of the Ganga or the more civilized Dravidians from South India BTW whom I have nothing against.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom