Taj Mahal is built on a Shiv Temple, claims Dwarka Peeth Shankracharya

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Taj Mahal is built on a Shiv Temple, claims Dwarka Peeth Shankracharya
BY : News Nation Bureau
UPDATED ON : Thursday, April 09, 2015 01:10(IST)
63901927-tajmahal-shankaracharya_6.jpg

New Delhi :-
Known for making controversial statements, Shankracharya of Dwarka Peeth, Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati on Thursday raised a hue and cry over World’s seventh wonder and India’s very own Taj Mahal.

After targeting Sai Baba for not being Hindu enough, now the seer has contested that there is a temple below Taj Mahal.

According to the seer, Agreshwar Mahadev Nagnashewar is resting below Taj Mahal. His claims are based upon mythology facts which states that Raja Parmadev had built a temple in 1156. But, the area was acquired by Shah Jahan in 1631-32.

Earlier, his remarks against Sai Baba had sparked controversy. The followers of the 20th century saint staged protest against Shankaracharya at various parts of the country and his effigy was also burnt in Varanasi, demanding immediate withdrawal of his remarks.

Taj Mahal is built on a Shiv Temple, claims Dwarka Peeth Shankracharya | News Nation

india ( and south asia ) has too many elderly people who simply are parasites... it is because of these that south asia is the most insane place in the world.

but in many cases, young people instead of slapping them prefer to say "o mother mine, you are great, i shall kiss your feet" or 'o grandfather, give me the benefit of your astounding wisdom"... put them into old age homes, i say.

If Baberi mosque can be demolished because it was built on a Hindu Mandir,why not demolish this Mughal King's wife
tomb, which was built with sweat and blood of poor people.
if you start destroying each mosque/tomb build like that it will take ages, there are too many of them.. no hindu bothered about babri mosque till it became political issue.
besides taj is a beauty.

My dear Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati,

if you start destroying each mosque/tomb build like that it will take ages, there are too many of them.. no hindu bothered about babri mosque till it became political issue.
besides taj is a beauty.
You cannot be a true Hindu unless you believe in Hinduvta or ?

If Baberi mosque can be demolished because it was built on a Hindu Mandir,why not demolish this Mughal King's wife
tomb, which was built with sweat and blood of poor people.

Why not ?

Everything can be demolished. However a contender for demolition if at all there should be one is the
Quwwat-ul-Islam Mosque.

According to a Persian inscription still on the inner eastern gateway, the mosque was built by the parts taken by destruction of twenty-seven Hindu and Jain temples built previously during Tomars and Prithvi Raj Chauhan, and leaving certain parts of the temple outside the mosque proper. Historical records compiled by Muslim historian Maulana Hakim Saiyid Abdul Hai attest to the iconoclasm of Qutb-ud-din Aibak. This pattern of iconoclasm was common during his reign, although an argument goes that such iconoclasm was motivated more by politics than by religion.

Qutb complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ASI should conduct survey of Taj Mahal and report their findings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom