What's new

Taiwanese youth losing taste for China fight

Taiwanese youth might be loosing taste to fight china but america building taste to fight little china.... it doesnt matter what taiwan wants. Its matter what america wants....

Taiwan youth is sensible unlike India they have to intentions to rule Asia by sitting on the lap of USA. :lol:

I don`t foresee any war between the tiny island that is Taiwan and the subcontinent that is China.
I believe governments will change and there will be a peaceful reunification.

I disagree. Chinese need to be pure in blood and pure in soul. DPP lovers should not be considered Chinese anymore. Let them leave China, and then shoot them in the back!
Most Taiwanese consider themselves Taiwanese, not Chinese anyway.

Ditto for Hong Kongese. The majority considers themselves Hong Kongese, Not Chinese.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Taiwanese public don't feel particularly associated with China. If Taiwan had a choice, they would rather unify with Japan than with China.

Ditto for Hong Kongese. The majority considers themselves Hong Kongese, Not Chinese.
You know absolutely nothing about Taiwan or Hong Kong. You're just a South Korean. Quit trolling.

Taiwanese public don't feel particularly associated with China. If Taiwan had a choice, they would rather unify with Japan than with China.
But nobody wants to be a part of South Korea. Not even North Korea, and look at how poor they are. They still think you are far inferior.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Taiwanese youth might be loosing taste to fight china but america building taste to fight little china.... it doesnt matter what taiwan wants. Its matter what america wants....
Since when does the slave speak for its Anglo master?

You just spoke out you Koreans mind,after being enslaved by Japan for half a century,maybe Koreans now want to go back to their former master Japan's arms.

exactally just like how america wants this little india to play as its puppet in world stage``and be honestly it does very well atm`

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

lol this little kimchee``

mmm...I have come across many Mainland Chinese students and Taiwanese students. Frankly, they aren't very different. Culturally, they are the same.

Probably Taiwan within the next 10 years will accept the "One China, two systems" policy.

Taiwan will end up being another Hong Kong for maybe 25 years, and then will be integrated with the mainland China.

I don`t foresee any war between the tiny island that is Taiwan and the subcontinent that is China.

We hope that will be case. However, I really doubt that will be the way out.

In China history, there have been collapse and reunification many times. There have never been peaceful reunification before for the past two thousand years or even longer.

If China gives up the threat to use force if Taiwan dares to declare independence and the demand for reunification, we probably would have seen TW did so already.

Nowadays majority of those TW islanders would just put themselves at the top and really have far less consideration to so-called nationalism. 数典忘祖之辈,民族大义与之如草芥也。

A China with strong force and determination to use it towards Taiwan will be the most important factor to reclaim TW.

LOL, a Korean telling a Hong Konger like me what I should feel. :lol:

Being a Hong Konger is like being a Beijinger, both of us are a part of the PRC so that identity automatically includes the idea of being Chinese.

Here in Hong Kong, we are ethnically Chinese, we are culturally Chinese, we speak Chinese, and we are now politically a part of the PRC. These are all facts. :wave:

LOL, a Korean telling a Hong Konger like me what I should feel. :lol:

Being a Hong Konger is like being a Beijinger, both of us are a part of the PRC so that identity automatically includes the idea of being Chinese.

Here in Hong Kong, we are ethnically Chinese, we are culturally Chinese, we speak Chinese, and we are now politically a part of the PRC. These are all facts. :wave:

Forgive them. The Koreans are just dolls of the big powers around them. Russia, China, Japan and USA. They are the Polish in Asia enduring mortification and oppression for thousands of years.

just forget about "liberating the Chinese mainland".that would never happen,and I m fully for "Chinese not attack Chinese".Taiwan is very wealthy with the 5th biggest foreign reserve in the world.It can easily beat India and become the biggest weapon importer in the world with its vast foreign reserve money.I m glad to see that Taiwan people care least about wars and pay more attention to builda wealthier home.we will never attack Taiwan,blood is thicker than water.

Proud of Taiwan,a small island boasts the 5th biggest foreign reserve in the world.

F_KOIJK9NJXGPB1NM4JIM.jpg

Very True. we will win this without freeing a bullet at chinese taipei, we don't need to go to war with Chinese Taipei they have already defeated themselves by this.

We hope that will be case. However, I really doubt that will be the way out.

In China history, there have been collapse and reunification many times. There have never been peaceful reunification before for the past two thousand years or even longer.

If China gives up the threat to use force if Taiwan dares to declare independence and the demand for reunification, we probably would have seen TW did so already.

Nowadays majority of those TW islanders would just put themselves at the top and really have far less consideration to so-called nationalism. 数典忘祖之辈,民族大义与之如草芥也。

A China with strong force and determination to use it towards Taiwan will be the most important factor to reclaim TW.
Being Chinese is a privilege. It is not just offered to anyone.

The "Taiwanese" DPP supporters have abused this privilege. So, they are not Chinese. I recognize Taiwan independence in the sense that I recognize these "Taiwanese" are not Chinese. But if they cannot take any Chinese land. Taiwan is Chinese land. The Taiwanese must be a landless nation like Gypsies or Jews (before Israel). So, the Chinese nation must make war on the Taiwanese nation to secure our land, Taiwan island.

Back
Top Bottom