What's new

Taiwan tourists in New Delhi India, got scammed the second day in India

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

They said the city is full of swindlers and crooks, robbers and thieves can grab your belongings any moment when you are not looking...

They said the city is full of swindlers and crooks, robbers and thieves can grab your belongings any moment when you are not looking...

That was a scammer telling them not to record so that they can continue to scam tourists. :lol:

So called " freedom and democracy" breeds strong racism in Taiwan.

Man go easy on the propaganda. Even pakistanis are not buying it now.

Man go easy on the propaganda. Even pakistanis are not buying it now.
Lol, how do you know what Pakistanis think?and what I posted is not true?

The tourists are from Taiwan, not Beijing. Mainland Chinese are not that racist as Taiwan Chinese.

Lol, how do you know what Pakistanis think?and what I posted is not true?

The tourists are from Taiwan, not Beijing. Mainland Chinese are not that racist as Taiwan Chinese.

Chinese are one of THE MOST openly racist people today.

The west practices Racism subtly but strategically. They don't actually believe they are "superior". They just want others to think that.

Chinese OTOH actually believe in this BS. A large chunk of chinese seems to be convinced they are superior to compensate for their inferiority complex. And I am not saying this to insult anyone. Its just a statement of fact based on my observation of chinese behavior over the years.

Taiwan has a more open culture so they are possibly LESS racist than mainland chinese.

Chinese are one of THE MOST openly racist people today.

The west practices Racism subtly but strategically. They don't actually believe they are "superior". They just want others to think that.

Chinese OTOH actually believe in this BS. A large chunk of chinese seems to be convinced they are superior to compensate for their inferiority complex. And I am not saying this to insult anyone. Its just a statement of fact based on my observation of chinese behavior over the years.

Taiwan has a more open culture so they are possibly LESS racist than mainland chinese.

Stop your nonsense Indian BS, look at the fact here in the links, Indians are the most racist people in the world indeed, you people are living in fools paradise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom