What's new

Taiwan teenager died after playing computer game non-stop for 40 hours

"If you die in the game, do you die for real?"
"The body cannot survive without the mind". RIP

High end research is conducted by these gaming industry giants to make more addictive game. They even sort to measure the addictiveness by medial process such as FMRI to study the brain of test subjects and to understand the effect of various part of game on players.

Its not the first time it has happened.

As you seem to know about this, I heard that the games in the future will be played directly in the minds of the players , much like the Matrix in the Matrix series...any truth in that.

I predict following news within one year:

Young (Indian, Pakistani, or Chinese) man dies of a heart attack after trolling non.stop for 40 hrs.

OT: Which game did he play?
R.I.P. fellow gamer :(

LMAO diablo 3 ..bet he wus trying to make(real) money by crafting and auctioning items.

Blizzard needs to die a painfull death. RIP to the nerdy soul. what a pity.

i already made 109$ from crafting witch doctor items and then quit. Shitty game got really monotonous and grindy..
Too much effort very little reward...i got lucky with 2 simultaneous purchases on a Sunday.

IM looking forward to PAth of Exile and Torchlight 2 now.

Bhai logo uska toh "game" ho gaya!!!!!!

yhst-128261814212315_2159_718926576

In south Korea. A child died due to starvation while parents were busy in playing online games.

Funnily this seems to happen with Blizzard games only....

As you seem to know about this, I heard that the games in the future will be played directly in the minds of the players , much like the Matrix in the Matrix series...any truth in that.
Look for Psychometric Analysis of Consumer Behavior.

As far as Matrix is concerned, using brain waves to control certain equipment is already in nascent stage.....first work is to move cursor on a using brain waves. This machine is already in work.

Control of system by eye movement is already used as marketing technique.

Do you know consciousness in humans is also being studied. Read about Roger Penrose.

Back
Top Bottom