What's new

Taiwan’s ex-leader Lee: Senkaku is Japanese territory :))

Why isn't niceguy banned? every one of his post is a troll post with no knowledge or basis.

Why isn't niceguy banned? every one of his post is a troll post with no knowledge or basis.

you need to make use of the triangular "report" button on your bottom left side whenever you see his violation. let the Mods take care of him

really? funny i voted for my leaders did you? only if your a member of the mafia party That post of yours is just arrogance you people wrote the book on it civilized my foot. You people are just trash with stupid brainwash comments advocating war like it was some kind of game only idiots trash think this way then put the blame on others like child you people are just a waste of DNA your ancestors contribute to the world even thought they were arrogant morons but you people are just trouble makers in the region and arrogant nothing more. And it is my business if you make war here you moron! your trying to fight the whole region for you own mach to Imperialism which an old custom to cover of your lack of understand and your so called logic and your so called mistakes which you people obviously haven't learn anything. you and your people are as civilized as dirt on my foot. and you people talk as if you know the world.

Really but that in the past now thanks to actions its not going to be over in the next years to come and beside my country is on the roll now we have an improve economy even now surpassing yours and our trade investments that you people said will be dead with out china so called trade will dead has gone up so your meaningless scare was nothing and investments are coming in like hot cakes thanks to our leader who you called stupid ha your showcase to me is nothing but trash just like you so good luck pissing the whole region and the world with you stupid logic and idiosyncrasies.

case reported
reasons: personal attack and insult, repeated violation

Wow how about that nuke etc you chinese forumers are just bad sower losers

America has committed more crimes against PH than China ever will. Quit whining about a bunch of rocks in the ocean and focus on all the Filipino child brides that fat old White guys marry.

America has committed more crimes against PH than China ever will. Quit whining about a bunch of rocks in the ocean and focus on all the Filipino child brides that fat old White guys marry.

Please don't make comment on issues you don't understand

Back
Top Bottom