What's new

Taiwan Protest Draws More Than 100,000 Against China Pact

Hehe, I know you want to skip just one step to Western level, good dream, cruel reality.
Naive indian opinion, hehe!

hehe ......

We would like to reach the western standards quick and fast ..... But there are some problems with present governance and all.

But we are not in a hurry which may result in demographic and environmental problems.

Chinese people obey CCP here in India some time GOI has to obey people ..... hehe ....

Shooting a gun does not make one a soldier, which require the person to be able carry heavy load under adverse conditions over long distances on foot. Not only that, there is personal discipline, respect for and trust of authority and comrades, and basic infantry training and knowledge. None of those comes with firearms.

So much for that 'high Chinese IQ'.

something wrong in your faculty!
where have I claimed myself a soldier? EVER?
You dont need to be a soldier to acquire all the attributes u've mentioned
Once a soldier doesnt mean you have to think always like a soldier
Huh, at your level of ahem ahem, tsk tsk tsk!
Get it?
I am done with you gambit on this threat until anythng further that is worthy of my attention

Last edited:
hehe ......

We would like to reach the western standards quick and fast ..... But there are some problems with present governance and all.

But we are not in a hurry which may result in demographic and environmental problems.

Chinese people obey CCP here in India some time GOI has to obey people ..... hehe ....
No in hurry? I know, one of your indian characters is slowness, you don't lack of target, yeah, but lack of ability to get there.

Still so-called india-style democracy again, hehe, a big joke, GOI obey you people? I know openly, it seems right, enjoy it.

And I don't think you can understand CCP also obey Chinese some times, even better than your indian GOI, never mind, forget it, I know that's bullshit for you, hehe!

No in hurry? I know, one of your indian characters is slowness, you don't lack of target, yeah, but lack of ability to get there.

Still so-called india-style democracy again, hehe, a big joke, GOI obey you people? I know openly, it seems right, enjoy it.

And I don't think you can understand CCP also obey Chinese some times, even better than your indian GOI, never mind, forget it, I know that's bullshit for you, hehe!

Haha ..... we do have some problems in implementing policies .... This decade we are optimistic to implement the reforms quick and efficiently.

Regarding abilities I think we have to build our capabilities in the field of infrastructure and transport.

CCP obeys Chinese .... hehe ...... hehe ...:lol:

Haha ..... we do have some problems in implementing policies .... This decade we are optimistic to implement the reforms quick and efficiently.

Regarding abilities I think we have to build our capabilities in the field of infrastructure and transport.

CCP obeys Chinese .... hehe ...... hehe ...:lol:
Quick and efficiently?! defined by indian, I will see.

I have said, you indian can't understand these.

Quick and efficiently?! defined by indian, I will see.

I have said, you indian can't understand these.

"Quick and Efficiency" are not owned of chinese either ...... USA did that in 1940's and China did that in the last decade!

"Quick and Efficiency" are not owned of chinese either ...... USA did that in 1940's and China did that in the last decade!
Have I said it is owned of Chinese?

You indian still can't understand the big difficulity in the way to strong country, and can't handle it.

Have I said it is owned of Chinese?
You indian still can't understand the big difficulity in the way to strong country, and can't handle it.

Is it??

We have started 10 to 15 years late than China and we are now 1.8 Trillion economy i.e where China is in 2000. We did this with out digging minerals, with out proper manufacturing and with bureaucratic hurdles and unstable govt.

Now we are expecting a strong and stable govt. who can implement good manufacturing policies.... :tup:

Is it??

We have started 10 to 15 years late than China and we are now 1.8 Trillion economy i.e where China is in 2000. We did this with out digging minerals, with out proper manufacturing and with bureaucratic hurdles and unstable govt.
With much difficulity, you accept the "great" achievement, woo, good "job", Tell me, how do you make your GDP grow?

China reform from 1978, I don't know when do you do? and in 1980, China and India are almst at the same line in GDP, do you know.

Now we are expecting a strong and stable govt. who can implement good manufacturing policies.... :tup:
Expect?! hope you wish come true, but? you have vote, can choose the "right" present, why "expect"?

don't choose "wrong" one again, and you think a good present can solve your indian problem? I don't think so.

With much difficulity, you accept the "great" achievement, woo, good "job", Tell me, how do you make your GDP grow?
China reform from 1978, I don't know when do you do? and in 1980, China and India are almst at the same line in GDP, do you know.

China started in 1978 and India started economic reforms in 1991.

Yes Building a nation is difficult job but not an impossible one :tup:

Expect?! hope you wish come true, but? you have vote, can choose the "right" present, why "expect"?
don't choose "wrong" one again, and you think a good present can solve your indian problem? I don't think so

Thank you :tup:

I think a stable Govt. which can take tough decisions for the sake of economic prosperity is in need at the center. In India we need some reforms in labor laws and also we have to solve the problem of bureaucratic hurdles.

The BJP party has done well and has good track record in implementing investor friendly reforms ..... the pre poll surveys show that BJP will form the Govt. at the center. I hope this time people will give BJP enough numbers so that there will be not much dependency on coalition.

India is expecting investments from Japan, China, USA, Middle East in various sectors.

Power projects and transport are given main priority these days and infrastructure wise India is still lagging and this issue is to be addressed by the new govt.

Last edited:
China started in 1978 and India started economic reforms in 1992.

Yes Building a nation is difficult job but not an impossible one :tup:

Thank you :tup:

I think a stable Govt. which can take tough decisions for the sake of economic prosperity is in need at the center. In India we need some reforms in labor laws and also we have to solve the problem of bureaucratic hurdles.

The BJP party has done well and has good track record in implementing investor friendly reforms ..... the pre poll surveys show that BJP will form the Govt. at the center. I hope this time people will give BJP enough numbers so that there will be not much dependency on coalition.

India is expecting investments from Japan, China, USA, Middle East in various sectors.

Power projects and transport are given main priority these days and infrastructure wise India is still lagging and this issue is to be addressed by the new govt.
In fact, indian reform must be quick, Maybe you don't agree with me, even you have reform will, slowness also will kill you.
I also hope China can develop fast, I mean in technology, although I don't get touch with western company, but, I still find that, the gap with western are big, very very big, western develop very fast, and they have too much advantages, need you more than 50 years with very hard work to get.

Last edited:
In fact, indian reform must be quick, Maybe you don't agree with me, even you have reform will, slowness also will kill you.
I also hope China can develop fast, I mean in technology, although I don't get touch with western company, but, I still find that, the gap with western are big, very very big, western develop very fast, and they have too much advantages, need you more than 50 years to get.

Yes reforms must be implemented quick, But India democracy has some drawbacks. In India to collect land for any project the authorities has to face bureaucratic hurdles, corruption and protests from the locals.

The process is lengthy and some times it will take years. One reason why foreign investors find India an unfriendly place to invest.

Regarding the technological gap ..... you are correct .... West leads in R&D.

These guys are doing it since the time of renaissance and is the main reason why this world is Western dominated one.

Primarily Western design is to used Indians as IT work force and Chinese for Producing goods....But the rise of China and its advancements in various fields in a short time is a surprise.

To beat West in the field of R&D and quality of life they have ..... it will take decades for India. Chinese have an edge here over India in this race.

Back
Top Bottom