What's new

Taiwan Protest Draws More Than 100,000 Against China Pact

US didn't do shit when Russia invade Ukraine.
Ukraine is not Taiwan.

Ninety miles may not be much on land, but for an amphibious force, it is the distance and period most vulnerable. The PLA will take Taiwan, no doubt about that, but in the end, it will leave the PLA seriously weakened. The greater the resistance by the Taiwanese, the greater the destruction the PLA will have to commit, and the less valuable the island will be for China.

Invasion of an Island is not a problem considering the military strength of China, But again there is the US, Japan which are against Chinese moves and are determined to thwart any moves by CCP.

True. But I hear Taiwan's army is pretty well-equipped, understandably China will overwhelm Taiwan with a large-scale invasion.
I don't think if there is any military solution to China-Taiwan issue, if China continues its current pace of economic development Taiwanese won't have much to say about joining China. Emergence of Chinese-based technology companies could negatively impact Taiwan's technology sector and that could translate into loss of revenue for Taiwan's economy which highly relies on electronics and technology.

US didn't do shit when Russia invade Ukraine.

usa was doing no shit to Georgia
usa is doing no shit to Syria either

Stop scaring the chinese posters.:D

We scare? you poorly trained people were scared by our 'drones' for 6 fogging months!!

Stars in their eyes: Indian army mistakes Jupiter and Venus for Chinese spy drones | Mail Online

Ukraine is not Taiwan.

Ninety miles may not be much on land, but for an amphibious force, it is the distance and period most vulnerable. The PLA will take Taiwan, no doubt about that, but in the end, it will leave the PLA seriously weakened. The greater the resistance by the Taiwanese, the greater the destruction the PLA will have to commit, and the less valuable the island will be for China.

what a load of trash
do you know the strategic importance of Taiwan as an island, at all?

Last edited:
It is just that China started 15 years early !!

The path India is following is better than China.

15 years into the reform, China's growth accelerated to another level. India's after 15 years has stagnated. It's NOT "just that China started 15 years early", it's smart planning, better strategy, hard work plus favorable international environment. Sure your path is better. You don't actually have to do anything, just open your mouth and say "it's better" and better it is indeed ;)

True. But I hear Taiwan's army is pretty well-equipped, understandably China will overwhelm Taiwan with a large-scale invasion.
I don't think if there is any military solution to China-Taiwan issue, if China continues its current pace of economic development Taiwanese won't have much to say about joining China. Emergence of Chinese-based technology companies could negatively impact Taiwan's technology sector and that could translate into loss of revenue for Taiwan's economy which highly relies on electronics and technology.

The economic aggression by China is what Taiwan is countering with the protests. It is like a game of chess when one moves a piece the other one counters the move.

15 years into the reform, China's growth accelerated to another level. India's after 15 years has stagnated. It's NOT "just that China started 15 years early", it's smart planning, better strategy, hard work plus favorable international environment. Sure your path is better. You don't actually have to do anything, just open your mouth and say "it's better" and better it is indeed ;)

China is fast becoming a golden Goose to the west and other countries around it...... there is a whole lot of analysis regarding this, which I will post when I have time.

Chinese are becoming rich and at the same time becoming old because of one child policy and China will become a big market at the end of this decade (Golden Goose).

All the chinese CCP policies are aimed at making China a big market to anyone who can take advantage.

As I said earlier we have better policies than what China have implemented in the past and also what china is about to implement in the near future.

All I can hope is people of India give absolute majority to any Govt. that is going to form after General elections.

Last edited:
what a load of trash
do you know the strategic importance of Taiwan as an island, at all?
Better than you do.

Taiwan is no ordinary island the same way Great Britain is no ordinary island. Taiwan is pretty much a country in its own right. It has a population, housing, civil infrastructures, and industries. Destroy enough, not everything, of all of those things, and China will have little more than an ordinary island. It will cost China many times over to rebuild it to where it was. The conquest of Taiwan will be NOTHING like the American conquest of Iraq. Taiwan have nothing while Iraq have oil to pay for its own reconstruction.

So by all means, masturbate over how you can 'thermonuclear' Taiwan.

This is the exact first reaction when one gets a shock.it takes time to relate things.

you gave me a good laugh at your ignorance and an assumption that posted no threat to anyone

Better than you do.

YOU - your ignorance in almost everything from satellite to economics to geopolitics to handsets

Taiwan is no ordinary island the same way Great Britain is no ordinary island. Taiwan is pretty much a country in its own right. It has a population, housing, civil infrastructures, and industries. Destroy enough, not everything, of all of those things, and China will have little more than an ordinary island. It will cost China many times over to rebuild it to where it was. The conquest of Taiwan will be NOTHING like the American conquest of Iraq. Taiwan have nothing while Iraq have oil to pay for its own reconstruction.

The island of Taiwan is an unsinkable air craft carrier which stands at the doorstep of east China and the littoral areas
Grap a map, wear your reading glasses to see where Taiwan is located

So by all means, masturbate over how you can 'thermonuclear' Taiwan.

oh my, we dont need to know what next to your orgasm while evesdropping the "radar" lessons outside of the lecture room

Last edited:
you gave me a good laugh at your ignorance and an assumption that threats no one
See its comprehesion skills one needs to laugh and when not to,you only say the scare part of the post and not the sarcasm in the post.

See its comprehesion skills one needs to laugh and when not to,you only say the scare part of the post and not the sarcasm in the post.

what a cheap shot which is customary when people lose the argument but resort to "sarcasm" for exit of further embarrassment

Back
Top Bottom