What's new

Taiwan president-elect calls for freedom of navigation in South China Sea

What is pathetic is that the nationalist party was a loser to Japan invaders in WWII. They are still a loser today to the Japanese proxy in Taiwan. No wonder they lost China.

Well, you might be right, but then again, they lost the Chinese civil war(funny enough due to Japan invading China and weakening KMT forces fighting Imperial Japan) to the communists, and fled to Taiwan. If they were still ruling China, then i don't think they will be adopting such a policy today.

You can't compare the implications of the KMT ruling a large/big country like Greater China(with Taiwan included) with KMT ruling only a small country like Taiwan. Also you have to consider the conditions KMT Taiwan faced over these past decades/half a century, since being a small country facing a huge China made them seek protection/help from other big powers to protect their sovereignty(or retake the mainland). It's normal IMO. Any party would have done the same in their situation(including the CCP).:agree::meeting:

congratulations Taiwan. The Taiwanese have sent a strong message to China with this summary rejection of incumbent china fan boys. I hope China will take this to heart and amend its transgressions and breaches in Hong Kong.
I got too many fixed signals here. An Indian in US congradulates Taiwanese and warn China against breaches in Hong Kong. Way too many locations. Haha. :)

Well, you might be right, but then again, they lost the Chinese civil war(funny enough due to Japan invading China and weakening KMT forces fighting Imperial Japan) to the communists, and fled to Taiwan. If they were still ruling China, then i don't think they will be adopting such a policy today.

You can't compare the implications of the KMT ruling a large/big country like Greater China(with Taiwan included) with KMT ruling only a small country like Taiwan. Also you have to consider the conditions KMT Taiwan faced over these past decades/half a century, since being a small country facing a huge China made them seek protection/help from other big powers to protect their sovereignty(or retake the mainland). It's normal IMO. Any party would have done the same in their situation(including the CCP).:agree::meeting:

The KMT is not suitable to rule over a large country like China.

Because they can never truly unite China, that's why China was invaded and humiliated by Japan.

But of course, the KMT is the ideal government that the West wants to assign for China.

I got too many fixed signals here. An Indian in US congradulates Taiwanese and warn China against breaches in Hong Kong. Way too many locations. Haha. :)

what is so strange? there are many people of Indian origin that have migrated to the US. China is a common threat factor for both HK and Taiwan. I don't know what 'fixed signal' means - pls explain

Regardless, they screwed in both places. In comparison, CCP also was also a small potato, then a big potato. The perseverance really shows one's capability.

what is so strange? there are many people of Indian origin that have migrated to the US. China is a common threat factor for both HK and Taiwan. I don't know what 'fixed signal' means - pls explain
Sorry. Not fixed signals, but many signals. :)

Well, that is KMT side of story. Had they fought with Japanese with full heart to begin with, they could have united whole China under one flag, and communists wouldn't have the opportunity to take China later on. What happened in Taiwan today, just showed you how incompetent this party has been. It is a PARTY of LOSERS.

congratulations Taiwan. The Taiwanese have sent a strong message to China with this summary rejection of incumbent china fan boys. I hope China will take this to heart and amend its transgressions and breaches in Hong Kong.

Both Indian and US governments admit that Taiwan is part of China. Therefore, Taiwan is an internal affair to China. Chinese people have no interest in other country's internal affair and would appreciate the same.

Regardless, they screwed in both places. In comparison, CCP also was also a small potato, then a big potato. The perseverance really shows one's capability.

Sorry. Not fixed signals, but many signals. :)

CCP did persevere, not because they were far sighted per se, but mainly because THEY HAD NO CHOICE, since they were just a small rebel group that posed no real existential threat to the Chinese KMT government back then. It's not like they had some magical perseverance power/capability. lol

Moreover don't also forget the support/help the CCP got from foreign powers like the Soviet Union. So the CCP went from being a small rag tag rebel group(they would have been termed terrorists in today's world. lol ) alias small potato as you said earlier to being a big potato not just because of their own magical prowess, but mainly because of a mixture of several factors i.e the help they got from foreign powers, Geo political conditions back then, Japan's invasion of China, weakening of the Chinese government and most of all LUCK.:D

Plus dont forget that without Japan invading China the CCP would have NEVER defeated the KMT government, much less ruled China EVER. They were almost wiped out and in full retreat(so called Long March alias running for survival) when Japan invaded China and engaged KMT forces. SO i will say they were quite lucky as well. :enjoy:

Both Indian and US governments admit that Taiwan is part of China. Therefore, Taiwan is an internal affair to China. Chinese people have no interest in other country's internal affair and would appreciate the same.

did you read what you wrote? Taiwanese have no interest in Taiwan? really?

CCP did persevere, not because they were far sighted per se, but mainly because THEY HAD NO CHOICE, since they were just a small rebel group that posed no real existential threat to the Chinese KMT government back then. It's not like they had some magical perseverance power/capability. lol

Moreover don't also forget the support/help the CCP got from foreign powers like the Soviet Union. So the CCP went from being a small rag tag rebel group(they would have been termed terrorists in today's world. lol ) alias small potato as you said earlier to being a big potato not just because of their own magical prowess, but mainly because of a mixture of several factors i.e the help they got from foreign powers, Geo political conditions back then, Japan's invasion of China, weakening of the Chinese government and most of all LUCK.:D

Plus dont forget that without Japan invading China the CCP would have NEVER defeated the KMT government, much less ruled China EVER. They were almost wiped out and in full retreat(so called Long March alias running for survival) when Japan invaded China and engaged KMT forces. SO i will say they were quite lucky as well. :enjoy:
no real existential threats? Seriously? Where did you learn Chinese history, especially the part before Japanese full scale invasion?

By the way, did you know KMT organizational structure was essentially modelled from Soviet so very similar to CCP?

did you read what you wrote? Taiwanese have no interest in Taiwan? really?
I don't get your logic. How did you arrive at that question?

no real existential threats? Seriously? Where did you learn Chinese history, especially the part before Japanese full scale invasion?

By the way, did you know KMT organizational structure was essentially modelled from Soviet so very similar to CCP?

I don't get your logic. How did you arrive at that question?

Organizational structure has nothing to do with ideology. The KMT had a very different ideological believe to that of the Soviet communist GODFATHER.

Plus when i said the KMT faced no existential threat from the CCP, i meant they knew the CCP could not defeat them in an open war. Since the CCP was relatively weak compared to the Chinese government back then, even though they were the most powerful rebel group in China that period. They did present a long term threat to the Nationalist government though, and the KMT knew it, reason they wanted to wipe them out before they got too strong to handle, but they never succeeded though. They did preserve some of their forces/capabilities from fighting Japan in other to fight the REAL COMING WAR with the communist though, since they knew after the war the CCP will emerge farrrrr stronger from regrouping/recruiting more peasants from the countryside to benefiting from the brief soviet occupation(help) of Manchuria/N.Korea to the looting of Japanese arms/weapons/munitions/equipments etc. From here on the KMT was fighting a losing war. :sick:

I NEVER get infos from one source i do my own research on topics i'm interested in and read from several source to form my own opinion of things,:enjoy:

Organizational structure has nothing to do with ideology. The KMT had a very different ideological believe to that of the Soviet communist GODFATHER.

Plus when i said the KMT faced no existential threat from the CCP, i meant they knew the CCP could not defeat them in an open war. Since the CCP was relatively weak compared to the Chinese government back then, even though they were the most powerful rebel group in China that period. They did present a long term threat to the Nationalist government though, and the KMT knew it, reason they wanted to wipe them out before they got too strong to handle, but they never succeeded though. They did preserve some of their forces/capabilities from fighting Japan in other to fight the REAL COMING WAR with the communist though, since they knew after the war the CCP will emerge farrrrr stronger from regrouping/recruiting more peasants from the countryside to benefiting from the brief soviet occupation(help) of Manchuria/N.Korea to the looting of Japanese arms/weapons/munitions/equipments etc. From here on the KMT was fighting a losing war. :sick:

I NEVER get infos from one source i do my own research on topics i'm interested in and read from several source to form my own opinion of things,:enjoy:
You may want to know how KMT was created. That may be something your source conveniently skip over.

:coffee: I think what they meant to say is

these Indians migrated to USA from India.

Surely there must be a valid reason why they make such a decision to leave INDIA

and yet they are involve in only spewing negative remarks against China.

Is China the reason why they leave India in the first place to harbor so much hostility against her?

japan invading did weaken KMT.

But kmt.army.was.still far more powerful than ccp army in quantity / hardware/outside support.

They were even stronger than before.

*The only advantage ccp had was their unbreakable will to fight. And that is the key .

:coffee: Then you must get and read more reference from other sources esp. China instead of just those from the Western Imperialists perception that even justified their sometime criminal activities during their illegal colonial rules over the weak foreign native states in history e.g. opium war.

Diego Gracia was a fine example where they displace all the native there to other islands to set up their military base due to its strategic location and remained occupied up till today.

KMT was rejected by the masses because they are very corrupted.

They never the Japan invaders as a real threat as many of their generals were bribed by the Japan infiltrators. These frustrated many KMT Generals and soldier and hence the Xian Incident where they kidnapped General Chiang Kai Shek and forced him to co-operated with the peasant army leader CCP Mao Tze Dong.

japan invading did weaken KMT.

But kmt.army.was.still far more powerful than ccp army in quantity / hardware/outside support.

They were even stronger than before.

*The only advantage ccp had was their unbreakable will to fight. And that is the key .

:yes4: You can understand all this because you have been reading Chinese history from an Asian point of view apart from the history book of the West.

CCP Mao Tze Dong would have never captured China without the masses support. That is why he is revered up till today despite of his policies mistakes e.g. Cultural Revolution, etc.

Bad news for every country in the east/south Asia. Cause the war seems to come soon. Considering China's the big influence in this region, no one will get profit from it. Taiwanese really look down on CCP. They chose someone who is very possible to hurt their economy and even cause the war. Seems they never mind how the mainlanders feel. This is foolish rather than brave. The CCP is too soft to Taiwanese. Which gives them an illusion that no matter what they do, the CCP has no power or courage to counter them.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom