What's new

Taiwan military delegation in US, seeking F-16s

" South Tibet is more important than Taiwan. " --- Are you nuts? :cheesy:

The tiny island of Taiwan happens to be at the most important strategic crossroad for China to break into the Pacific Ocean , where the real battle of 21st century lies - facing the US.

And that tiny little island happens to be

the 26th largest economy in the world in 2008 = producing 1/3 of India's GDP!!!! :agree:

And that tiny island happens to boast one of the most advanced high-tech industries in the entire world, which makes your proud Banglalore look like something coming from the Store Age.

And South Tibet...? :blink:

Anyway, both are Chinese lands and China will take both back at due time!

Nice post except last line where my views are different from you. Anyways, let's get back to the topic.

I understand that China is powerful than India. But if China thinks that it can take South Tibet by force, this is a misleading statement. In such a scenario, China would have to play the agressor and that would be hell costly for both. Nothing of this sort is going to happen.

That is why I am saying that if Taiwan gets independence, Taiwan will support the fact that South Tibet is an integral part of China. Singapore has already supported China.

" South Tibet is more important than Taiwan. " --- Are you nuts? :cheesy:

No I am no nuts. You forgot that Taiwan is ruled by Han Chinese, while South Tibet is ruled by Indians.

So Taiwan's prosperity means Chinese prosperity, it does not matter whether Taiwan is with mainland China or not.

That is why I am saying that if Taiwan gets independence, Taiwan will support the fact that South Tibet is an integral part of China. Singapore has already supported China.

that's why i said you know nothing about taiwan,KMT is in the same position as CPC when it comes to china's territory,Diaoyu Islands,Nansha(Spratly) Islands, South Tibet, you can visit taiwan's museum someday,all the historical relics are from Forbidden City

Last edited:
No I am no nuts. You forgot that Taiwan is ruled by Han Chinese, while South Tibet is ruled by Indians.

So Taiwan's prosperity means Chinese prosperity, it does not matter whether Taiwan is with mainland China or not.

people in taiwan are han chinese,you nuts,millions chinese were being forced to leave their families when KMT lost the civil war,before that ,most local people there were migrating from Fujian province

Last edited:
that's why i said you know nothing about taiwan,KMT is in the same position as CPC when it comes to china's territory,Diaoyu Islands,Nansha(Spratly) Islands, South Tibet, you can visit taiwan's museum someday,all the historical relics was moving from Forbidden City

You mean historical relics have been shifted from Beijing to Taipei?

I want to visit Taiwan once. I saw in the CCTV travelogue that Taiwan is indeed a beautiful island. In case of Main land China, I want to visit Dalian and Inner Mongolia.

You mean historical relics have been shifted from Beijing to Taipei?

I want to visit Taiwan once. I saw in the CCTV travelogue that Taiwan is indeed a beautiful island. In case of Main land China, I want to visit Dalian and Inner Mongolia.

yes,thanks to that coward chiang kai-shek

Why you guys are so obsessed with Taiwan, I just simply do not understand. It is just an unnecessary infatuation. :hitwall: :hitwall:

What kind of wealth is hidden in that tiny island which is inhabited by some backward superstitious tribals and ruled by a group of nationalist Han Chinese? :hitwall: :hitwall:

Stop insulting people and countries , specially if you got no knowledge. You deserve to be banned for insulting .
And show your original flag if you got ba***. Don't insult some other country in some other countries name.

Taiwan produces IDF 經國號戰機 since 90's for its Airforce.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDC_****-1_Ching-kuo

If you want to bomb then you got to bomd the entire island else , you will not know from where and F-16B comes out from. They lands , takes off from all major roads and expressways. Enjoy the video below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will you stop trolling? Your posts seem childish and way offtopic. I see that you are intentionally trying to bring India into all this when it is no way related to the topic. Stop flaming dear. Here we have your blessed words:

In post 7:
Let Taiwan be independent. Taiwan will work as a bridge between China and US. Make a deal with US, tell them we will sacrifice Taiwan, but help us take South Tibet back.

So you are not Indian...:what:

In post 12:
What kind of wealth is hidden in that tiny island which is inhabited by some backward superstitious tribals and ruled by a group of nationalist Han Chinese?

So you know about Taiwan. Hmm. :coffee:

In post 24:
I want to visit Taiwan once. I saw in the CCTV travelogue that Taiwan is indeed a beautiful island. In case of Main land China, I want to visit Dalian and Inner Mongol

But you have not visited there. Also the decription of the region makes a U-turn. :hang2:

I have noticed in every thread you are just derailing and flaming. You anti-India comments are seen in each of your comments. Please do not post if you have nothing to contribute.

One more thing, you have been reported. Enjoy !! :wave:

@Others:
Sorry guys. I know this was offtopic but he asked for this. I ask you people for an excuse and request you to continue with the topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom