What's new

Taiwan is more Chinese than PRC China?

It seems you've taken east Asian history 101.

At least you are not fully delusional and see people rules in china. Ask yourself, why is the Taiwanese have such little faith in their government while the CCP can gather so much support.

Taiwan is a democracy and free market, we have faith in the people.

Beside, we, Han Chinese is a self-sufficient people. We always rely and depend on ourselves and our family. Han Chinese is always like that. Whatever he is in US, Taiwan, Singapore and the rest of the world. We don't depend on the government, but self-sufficient.

If you want to say that mainland Chinese have faint in CCP, that is a big joke! The economy reformation and miracle started when the people don't have faint in the CCP anymore. And even today, most of mainland Chinese businessmen depend on the shadow banking over CCP banks who doesn't care about the people. CCP is busy building lavish City Hall than people housing.

To be honest, people in Taiwan have more faint in our government than mainlander to CCP.

lol @ you anti-CPC weirdos, if you wanna fully embrace China's past, when why would you let your mom and your wife having their feet binded? :omghaha:

Go live in the past with the emperor sits at the throne and you keep bended your knee like a slave.

Japan is well known as futuristic country and at the same time as a traditional country. That is why they are respected worldwide.

Mainland China is well known as a country who try to destroy the tradition to gain progress. Instead of progress, they lost everything, both tradition and the progress. It became a barbaric uncultured country. That is the fact.

How can you gain a progress if you don't have a strong foundation? This is a basic knowledge.

Do you want to say that Chinese tradition bad and ugly?

I'm very very proud with our Chinese tradition. There will be no Taiwan, Singapore, HK and wealthy Overseas Chinese community worldwide of today without our great Chinese tradition.

To be honest....

The crippled characters made by the communist is so~~~UGLY!

I feel like Chinese civilization move backward.

The simplified Chinese characters existed long before CPC you fool.

Your brain is full KMT propaganda.

To be honest....

The crippled characters made by the communist is so~~~UGLY!

I feel like Chinese civilization move backward.

You claimed to know chinese traditional culture well.Now I see,you are just stupid pure malay taiwanese ,a true chinese wannabe,actually know nothing about real chinese culture.

Taiwan is a democracy and free market, we have faith in the people.

Beside, we, Han Chinese is a self-sufficient people. We always rely and depend on ourselves and our family. Han Chinese is always like that. Whatever he is in US, Taiwan, Singapore and the rest of the world. We don't depend on the government, but self-sufficient.

If you want to say that mainland Chinese have faint in CCP, that is a big joke! The economy reformation and miracle started when the people don't have faint in the CCP anymore. And even today, most of mainland Chinese businessmen depend on the shadow banking over CCP banks who doesn't care about the people. CCP is busy building lavish City Hall than people housing.

To be honest, people in Taiwan have more faint in our government than mainlander to CCP.

Self sufficient? If the people were self sufficient, why did the chinese civilisation survive for 5 thousand years that is charaterised with a central form of governance. A complete top down governance system, which confucian value permeated society on every level. Chinese has never been as self-sufficient as you have mentioned, Chinese civilisation were one of the first to work together and started living off the land.

That is purely your personal opinion.

President Ma Ying-jeou?s popularity plunges to new low, TVBS poll shows - Taipei Times, it seems 2nd term president ma is so popular he recieved a 15% approval rating, and "A record high of 64 percent said this week they have no faith in Ma’s future performance, while 78 percent said his administration has poor crisis-management skills, according to the latest poll." This was taken 3 months after the Taiwanese election, if you have also taken political science 101, you'd know the approval rating is usually high when a president is re-elected.

Chinese traditionally is a self-sufficient people. That means China has an independent, diverse and tolerant civil society. However, China also since Qin is a unified country. That means China is able to have a vibrant civil society AND at the same time have a strong central government that protect and safeguard the 大一统 of the Chinese nation. In another word, Chinese society while being tolerant towards diversity so as to 海納百川,有容乃大, but also deadly serious about defending the mandate of heaven, orthodoxy hence unity with Confucius concept of 正统, 正名. Because only united then China can be stable, peaceful and secure.

The Chinese culture is not just about Confucianism. I think it is a mistake to be too hung up on the formal education of Confucianism. Vast majority of Chinese whether ancient or modern, rural or urban do not receive a formal education of confucianism, and that does not make them any less Chinese. The true carrier of Chinese culture lies in the Chinese language. Our ancestor has left us a treasure trove of concept, ideas, moral ethics, custom and history in the language. It is impossible for anyone who learn the language sufficiently to not understand how Chinese think. Therefore the purpose of the oversea Confucius school is not to teach Confucianism but the language.

I think the argument for whether who is 正统 should be put aside, and unite under the true 正统 one and only one China irrespective of where they reside just like what our ancestor did for millennium.

That is purely your personal opinion.

President Ma Ying-jeou?s popularity plunges to new low, TVBS poll shows - Taipei Times, it seems 2nd term president ma is so popular he recieved a 15% approval rating, and "A record high of 64 percent said this week they have no faith in Ma’s future performance, while 78 percent said his administration has poor crisis-management skills, according to the latest poll." This was taken 3 months after the Taiwanese election, if you have also taken political science 101, you'd know the approval rating is usually high when a president is re-elected.

OMG, you take a quote from Taipei Times. :usflag:

Self sufficient? If the people were self sufficient, why did the chinese civilisation survive for 5 thousand years that is charaterised with a central form of governance. A complete top down governance system, which confucian value permeated society on every level. Chinese has never been as self-sufficient as you have mentioned, Chinese civilisation were one of the first to work together and started living off the land.

I can understand if you don't know about Chinese characteristic. You are a communist, what you know about being Chinese is always negative things. To be honest, in Taiwan political education as well, although not as worse as in mainland.

If you are Chinese decedent and proud of being Chinese, please learn Chinese classic books.

You are not alone, many mainlanders I met are also shown such ignorant. I'm really sad, that is why I always promote Confucianism to be restored in mainland. Confucianism is not just Confucianism, but everything about Chinese civilization. You learn Confucianism, then you will understand my meaning.

We, Chinese people always self-sufficient. Our smallest unit in the society is the family.

It's just CCP brainwashed you all, so the entire people of China must depend on the CCP alone.

Please learn China history in more detail. It's better if you can find another source that is not being revisioned by CCP to serve as their political agenda. Since when we Chinese people depend everything on the imperial government?

Because we are self-sufficient, how many times an empire collapse, we always rise again, rebuild it and even greater then before.

You claimed to know chinese traditional culture well.Now I see,you are just stupid pure malay taiwanese ,a true chinese wannabe,actually know nothing about real chinese culture.

Then please wrote somethings about China then.

About the Chinese characteristic written in the classic book.

About how great our imperial periods. About many positive government policies that rivaled modern government and even inspired it. About how good and how high people living standard at the time. About how civilized, how educated, how high Chinese people artistic standard at that time. etc.

I do believe most of mainlanders don't know any of these. Because you always being taught about negative things of China, and Communism is the only salvation for China. Everything about Chinese civilization must be complete destroyed and must be complete Westernized.

How can you people claim to be more Chinese than Taiwanese if you saw everything about China in negative way? People who look negative about something will stay away from it.

Can a Christian Tibetan be more Tibet than a Buddhist Tibetan?
Can a Communist Chinese be more China than a Confucian-Taoist Chinese?

The simplified Chinese characters existed long before CPC you fool.

Your brain is full KMT propaganda.

Yes, of course.

I do simplified Chinese characters when I take a note for personal use. But not for official purpose nor school, as we being taught, it's not right to do so.

This is not KMT propaganda, this is the real Chinese education.

台湾好听点说继承多点古代的东西,难听点就是顽固不化,

stop fighting. Don't felt into the OP troll's intentions.

I have talked to some Americanized Taiwanese. If someone taunt the Chinese culture, they don't defend it instead say they are Americans, not the Chinese.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom