What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by my previous opinion as afformentioned since the dawn of these threads regarding the subject matter. In regards to the Philippine Government's decision to commit a formal apology, they apology was in regards to the unfortunate shooting death of said 65 year old Taiwanese man. The Philippine Coast Guard had the right to defend itself and the neutralization of said individual who posed a threat to the coast guard ship.

The decision to apologize is nothing but political niceties to reduce tension , probably at the behest of American whispers to both Taiwanese and Philippine officials.

In the end of the day, our strategic interests are preserved. :azn:

Ludus obicit in fossor qui alieno

I stand by my previous opinion as afformentioned since the dawn of these threads regarding the subject matter. In regards to the Philippine Government's decision to commit a formal apology, they apology was in regards to the unfortunate shooting death of said 65 year old Taiwanese man. The Philippine Coast Guard had the right to defend itself and the neutralization of said individual who posed a threat to the coast guard ship.

The decision to apologize is nothing but political niceties to reduce tension , probably at the behest of American whispers to both Taiwanese and Philippine officials.

your adopted country's strategy is collapsing

for the pinoys, first they refused to admit any shooting; then refused to apologize and fabricated the stories of "ramming", and they said they got a taped record but never to miake it public as of today!

Poor advice from their uncle who gifted them with rusty second hand weapons for defence against the Taiwanese.

Even indians start to learn latin for a change preparing for the collapse of their master!

your adopted country's strategy is collapsing

for the pinoys, first they refused to admit any shooting; then refused to apologize and fabricated the stories of "ramming", and they said they got a taped record but never to miake it public as of today!

Poor advice from their uncle who gifted them with rusty second hand weapons for defence against the Taiwanese.

Even indians start to learn latin for a change preparing for the collapse of their master!

Master this master that dude stop watch S and M **** videos your going :crazy:

Debate here seems to get a little out of hand.
Saw this news on the net.
It seems like the shooting is JUSTIFIED.
And if im going to pick side.
I put my money for the philippines.
Im an environmentalist.
I cant forget the CHINESE who beached their ship on tubataha reefs and the nerve of them to put philippine flag on their ship for disguise.
If ever my dear country indonesia saw chinese shps n our water ill be glad that they will be shot.

The shooting is justified? LOL aside from that America faag above, you're the only non Filipino overjoys in this murder on the high sea.

The shooting is justified? LOL aside from that America faag above, you're the only non Filipino overjoys in this murder on the high sea.

He is just a Chinese hater, From all of his 3 posts it seems he registered this ID is just for blaming Chinese whatever the thread/topic is relevant to Chinese or not.

in almost every you will see low lives like this guy who disrespects Chinese everywhere, who are the pillars of countries and communities, unlike flips who live off the fat of the governments. Filipino manuns with disregard for any human life should be taught a lesson. This is one fight America should not meddle with. Just because America sacrificed an ambassador in Bengahzi doesn't mean Taiwan can sacrifice a fisherman in its own territory. Time to talk is over, president Ma should ignore the State Dept. and unleash military prowess to demonstrate to all those who have disrespected Taiwan for the past 60 years.

To the Chinese and Taiwanese people

"We're sorry to your citizen who tried to ram our coast guard ship and died within our EEZ and wasn't able to eat fish that he caught illegally in our waters, our deepest sympathy. We promise the next time we caught another illegal poacher of yours, we will properly take care of him in prison."

Happy now? :pop:

This "classic" quote just thwarted any good intention your low-life government tried to convey. In fact, your disingenuous quote is representative of the typical bull **** that comes out of the mouth of every Flip, Manun's I have every met in my life. You guys are all born liars, thinking it's okay to lie as long as you get away with it. I don't believe any word a Flip says to me, and for a white boy to believe that is just plain naïve, and/or self-serving, like the State Dept., who probably don't think much of a fisherman with Chinky-eyes to them. ******* white boys.

Taiwan should kick the crap outta Indonesia for raping and killing Chinese civilians, too. You guys are bunch of low lives with no culture, no work ethics, and just living off the fat of the land, like a parasite. Eat **** and die.

This is impressive. Our Philippine envoy deeply apologized even though the investigation is ongoing. But what is distressing is that Taiwan appears to have rejected it. I don't want to think that their government has ulterior plans for this. We expressed apologies and they rejected it. What now? Sad as it may seem, the sanctions are directly irrelevant to the situation. It's like dousing a burning house with flammable liquid. I'm looking at the irrationality of Taiwan very closely.

RIIIIIIGHT!!!, AT THE EXPENSE OF CITIZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES, OF COURSE!

I guess no amount of apology will satisfy these crazy people. The Philippines already apologized for the loss of life which is indeed regrettable but we should not forget why this incident happened. It’s not like the Philippine Coast Guard went out hunting for fishermen to shoot but them coming to our territories without permission and tried to ram our government vessel.

you are not looking at it close enough. The apology was "conditional," and given the PH Fisheries is infamous for pirating and extorting Taiwanese (exclusive of all other nationalities) fisherman for the last 20 years, the language of "financial assistance" does not comport with the purported "apology" form the people of PH, especially when people like Bob Ong make light of the situation after the "sincere" apology. Really? not sincere enough I'd say, until the PH government publicly admits that it has killed an unarmed, fleeing civilian while in chase (not in defense), and uses the work "COMPENSATION" somewhere in the so-called apology. Otherwise, it's war I'd say.

**** your apologies. Admit to the truth. What idiot would ram a warship with a fishing boat? not even a manun would do that?!! The fishing boat was not in YOUR territory, it was within international waters that your manuns claimed as your own only recently.

I guess no amount of apology will satisfy these crazy people. The Philippines already apologized for the loss of life which is indeed regrettable but we should not forget why this incident happened. It’s not like the Philippine Coast Guard went out hunting for fishermen to shoot but them coming to our territories without permission and tried to ram our government vessel.

**** your apologies. Admit to the truth. What idiot would ram a warship with a fishing boat? not even a manun would do that?!! The fishing boat was not in YOUR territory, it was within international waters that your manuns claimed as your own only recently.

you are not looking at it close enough. The apology was "conditional," and given the PH Fisheries is infamous for pirating and extorting Taiwanese (exclusive of all other nationalities) fisherman for the last 20 years, the language of "financial assistance" does not comport with the purported "apology" form the people of PH, especially when people like Bob Ong make light of the situation after the "sincere" apology. Really? not sincere enough I'd say, until the PH government publicly admits that it has killed an unarmed, fleeing civilian while in chase (not in defense), and uses the work "COMPENSATION" somewhere in the so-called apology. Otherwise, it's war I'd say.

One is enough, two is too much, three is a poison that kills a person. Simple adage yet true. You deliberately doing it over and over again in our territory. You are no different from the bullying mainlanders in that you are both land grabber and sea grabber.

We, Filipinos, regret the death of Mr. Hung. A death is always unfortunate but this is not the first time you violated our territory, not only steal our fish but also disobeyed our laws.

By the way, Balintang channel is Philippine territory. It’s the Bashi channel that is the international passage way. Study your map first before you say your piece.

Warship see can't even get that right its small PCG ship made from tinfoil and ramming a Government ship is crime of any size so stop demonizing my people with your b.s because ramming to ships is popular with all chinese fishermen just ask the Japanese and the Koreans and last year chinese ship ram a small filipino ship face it you people are just dumb to insist it was a warship clearly its not so cut the victim b.s

The fishermen were caught 48 nm SOUTH of Batanes and not NORTH. So clearly this is within Philippine waters. Taiwan can not also invoke the 200 nm EEZ. For one, the distance between Taiwan and the Philippines is only 120 nm.

boundary+batanes+-+727x1024.jpg

bashichannel001.jpg

UNCLOS%20map_Phils.jpg

By the way Taiwan can not invoke UNCLOS because they are not a signatory to it.

Heck they are not even a member of UN. LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom