What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently the Filipino side of the story is their Coast guard ship fired at the fishing boat as it tried to ram them inside Philippines territorial waters. It aimed for the engines, disabling the boat and accidentally killed a fisherman in the process.

So apparently the Filipino side of the story is their Coast guard ship fired at the fishing boat as it tried to ram them inside Philippines territorial waters. It aimed for the engines, disabling the boat and accidentally killed a fisherman in the process.

I never saw or heard nonsense or stupidity like that before

Well. PRC always claim Taiwan is part of China, they want to score points to try and sway the Taiwanese back into their camp. But history have a way to repeat itself over and over again, Taiwan will just cry to the US, in some extend, to Japan when things gone pear shape.

I found it funny when China "Condemn" Philippine when even Taiwanese don't know what the heck is going on. You condemn when you have a valid report on the incident. You don't go use the C word before you know what is going on. You did not see anyone but China condemning the attack, simply because no one know what the heck is going on.

we probably need to wait for a more detail report on what's up before opening our hole

only kindergartens will wait for the final report to do whats right speaking for Taiwan!

Strong evidences are already there:

1/ the Taiwanese man was killed by the shooting
2/ location of event happened in an overlapping area of 2 EECs which respectively belong to 2 governments
3/ bullet holes were on the distressed ship being towed back to Taiwan
4/ the philippines were shaky, first denial now admit the firing at the fishing boat
5/ even if the fishing boat has trespassed, what right did the force of the philippines have to fire at the boat?
6/ philippines' law enforcement has a very bad record of showing they are worse than amateurs on duty

sure sure if it makes you feel better fine :omghaha:

hahahahaha nice one good aim captain wait was your rank right or is it admiral or general or both you know from the movie dictator hahahaha i love that move.

why should i explain myself to you who the hell are you to ask me that? then revolt away false American!

I pity your parents, their child has a perverted morality. It is not ethical to make fun of or make jokes of people with mental illness. Do you not have any morality left in you? You want to insult me, fine, but leave those who suffer mental illness alone. They do not deserve any more aggravations, they are already dealing with many challenges.

You on the other hand, continue to evade the most pressing concern, that is your island are slowing being taken away from you right before your very eyes and yet you do nothing. Soon the Chinese will be all over Palawan and Kalayan islands. All talk but no action, but that of course is a a culture thing from you. Even Dwight Eisenhower said so, Pinoys all talk but no action and he said that right before he left Manila in disgust.

Yes those are the facts and judging from past encounters it is likely the Philippine side is true as Chinese trawlers have a history of ramming and there has not really been any reports of Pinoys firing indiscriminately in the past. In the end the Taiwanese government will end up with eggs on their faces as they seem to be playing and hyping this up.

Unfortunately the childish and insecure reaction of a Pinoy bot here is ruining the Philippine side.

Philippine envoy sorry over shooting

Sorry is not an official apology

An apology from the Head of the philippines should be demanded on top of adequate compensation and a homicide charge against the people on board of the filippino ship

This is a clearer report but still not an official report on what happened.

Taiwan demands PH probe killing, apology | Inquirer Global Nation

At this point, it's like a stray from that burst of Warning shot kill the man. But actual reason is currently unknown

Ridiculous! Under what circumstances do you need a "32"-round of shots to be fired directly at the boat to make a "warning"?

Yes those are the facts and judging from past encounters it is likely the Philippine side is true as Chinese trawlers have a history of ramming and there has not really been any reports of Pinoys firing indiscriminately in the past. In the end the Taiwanese government will end up with eggs on their faces as they seem to be playing and hyping this up.

Unfortunately the childish and insecure reaction of a Pinoy bot here is ruining the Philippine side.

the case of a ramming is you can see damages on both ships and the fragments of paints will serve as best evidences if the philippines authority claimed "ramming" they better provide the proof

Its clearly self-defense. Justified shooting of trespassers who also attempted to kill our coast guards. This should be a lesson for them for playing our sea as a playground.

You wanna kill Filipinos you will pay for your life. Poaching is also illegal so don't come back to our territories again.

another piece of nonsense defending blindly the culprits

the philippines were armed. what was the right of the philippines to fire at an unarmed boat for "trespassing"?
They need to provide evidence of "ramming"!

Its clearly self-defense. Justified shooting of trespassers who also attempted to kill our coast guards. This should be a lesson for them for playing our sea as a playground.

You wanna kill Filipinos you will pay for your life. Poaching is also illegal so don't come back to our territories again.

who is killing whom? the unarmed victim killing the murderers with machine guns in disputed waters? what a load of BS!

You mean "YOU" as a Chinese as the "AGGRESSORS" :cuckoo:

pinoys are the agressors and murderers!

Blame the Philippine government. Looks like we (Filipino people) are the aggressors, not the Chinese

A great statement of conscience!

who is killing whom? the unarmed victim killing the murderers with machine guns in disputed waters? what a load of BS!

pinoys are the agressors and murderers!

A great statement of conscience!
Won't they do the same if our fishermen enter their territory?

We regret that somebody died but our coast guard are just doing their job. Anyway it's always you (Chinese or Taiwanese) fishermen poaching and causing all these problems in other countries. Your greed is whats sparking all these tensions around Southeast Asia.

No, you mean "US" as the "AGGRESSORS", while China as the "Victim" (More like Taiwanese)
Keep trying hard false flagger. :lol:

If the Philippine Coast Guard did not fired on that Taiwanese ship, the result will be that vessel would have rammed into our boat, which will cause it to either sink or capsize and the impact would have certainly killed or seriously injured our men. It's nonsense that Taiwan is spreading propaganda that we killed their fisherman in cold blood when they are the ones who instigated the violence.

Won't they do the same if our fishermen enter their territory?

We regret that somebody died but our coast guard are just doing their job. Anyway it's always you (Chinese or Taiwanese) fishermen poaching and causing all these problems in other countries. Your greed is whats sparking all these tensions around Southeast Asia.

Keep trying hard false flagger. :lol:

If the Philippine Coast Guard did not fired on that Taiwanese ship, the result will be that vessel would have rammed into our boat, which will cause it to either sink or capsize and the impact would have certainly killed or seriously injured our men. It's nonsense that Taiwan is spreading propaganda that we killed their fisherman in cold blood when they are the ones who instigated the violence.

So are you saying that our ships are garbage and a Taiwanese boat can sink it by ramming into it?

The only feeling I feel is "I AM EMBRASSASED" as a Chinese, when the Chinese government starting out condemn willy lily out of nowhere. I smell a giant shoes is going into the PRC Government mouth. This is what I feel

you have renounced that you are Chinese and you want to kill us in some of your posts. How much embarrassment in " "I AM EMBRASSASED" as a Chinese" do you have?

lol whatever you say with your Chinese Navy, which currently doing nothing.

what should our navy do at the moment?

But this is not the case for now ain't it?

The case now is Taiwan cry foul and China is the yes man.

What "yes man" are we demonstrating?

I don't think it's wise for anyone open up

what is "open up"?

not even Taiwanese know if their ship is indeed entered Philippine water. What China is crying for then?

IF THE INCIDENT WAS INDEED CHINESE SHIP ENTER PHILIPPINE WATER ILLEGALLY AND THE SHOOTING IS JUSTIFIED

How is "shooting justified"?

Both China (PRC and Taiwan) will simply lose face and becoming the laughing stock of the world, or you are so sure there are no fault in Taiwanese part?? As if you were there in the ship when the shooting occur? Or you had some kind of psychic ability and see things you do not actually "See"

it is your comments which are the laughing stock of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom