What's new

Taiwan denies their AIM-120C-5 missiles

This is more like a soap opera now than like an armed conflict. New characters and new twists, turns, claims and counter claims. It's like it was supposed to be Frederick Forsyth thriller and now is some third rate Danielle Steele book.

First it was trying to prove that the missile fell off a downed F-16, then that its from a Pakistani F-16 shooting... then they end up with a contract number and so on and so forth.

We shot a missile at an Indian airplane, whatever happens to it scrap afterward is irrelevant .

The only big deal is that every Pakistani F-16 is sitting pretty unscathed and ready for viewing later.
An embarrassment to any Indian fanboy looking to pleasure themselves at some faint idea of a F-16 shot down.

One or Two Mig-21s along with perhaps a third running aircraft are not ok btw

Later when? Like in 20 years? IAF and India insists that they shot down an F-16 and the contrary statements by ISPR in regards to the number of Pilots which were captured, initially 2 and then 1, is also very strange. Official statements are no joke and are many only after proper verification.

The other thread, on official Indian claims of shooting down an F-16 has been closed which is like someone is a very sore loser because false claims need to be publicly humiliated and killed but some mod decided to rather close the thread than to allow open debate which is very unfortunate and especially so since we have all been giving it to the Indians ever since the operation.

And the continued silence by ISPR on the matter, the non-production of evidence of an SU being shot down, details of the engagement and which assets we used including details of missile used to shoot down the 2 IAF Jets, insight on how the Indian officials ended up with a Missile Fragment of an AIM-120C-5 which Taiwan has denied belongs to its Air Force etc., is now getting on my nerves.........and should be on the nerves of other Pakistanis as well. Some of my fellow Pakistanis such as @snow lake and @Areesh do not agree with me, the later even resorting to abusive language because I want the Military to provide evidence of their claims, not just to me but to the entire world so that Indian lies are exposed and Indians shamed throughout the world.

ISPR should immediately announce displaying of all the F-16's in our inventory along with an audit of AIM-120C-5 Missiles with US endorsement. That would be the final nail in Indian lies coffin. However, if no proof is provided then it is just our version of events against their version of events.

Later when? Like in 20 years? IAF and India insists that they shot down an F-16 and the contrary statements by ISPR in regards to the number of Pilots which were captured, initially 2 and then 1, is also very strange. Official statements are no joke and are many only after proper verification.

The other thread, on official Indian claims of shooting down an F-16 has been closed which is like someone is a very sore loser because false claims need to be publicly humiliated and killed but some mod decided to rather close the thread than to allow open debate which is very unfortunate and especially so since we have all been giving it to the Indians ever since the operation.

And the continued silence by ISPR on the matter, the non-production of evidence of an SU being shot down, details of the engagement and which assets we used including details of missile used to shoot down the 2 IAF Jets, insight on how the Indian officials ended up with a Missile Fragment of an AIM-120C-5 which Taiwan has denied belongs to its Air Force etc., is now getting on my nerves.........and should be on the nerves of other Pakistanis as well. Some of my fellow Pakistanis such as @snow lake and @Areesh do not agree with me, the later even resorting to abusive language because I want the Military to provide evidence of their claims, not just to me but to the entire world so that Indian lies are exposed and Indians shamed throughout the world.

ISPR should immediately announce displaying of all the F-16's in our inventory along with an audit of AIM-120C-5 Missiles with US endorsement. That would be the final nail in Indian lies coffin. However, if no proof is provided then it is just our version of events against their version of events.
Firstly bro. I dont think i have insulted u or used abusive language and if you have in anyway felt bad then i sincerely appologise.
Bro this is war...sometime the military wont give you the answers that you want at the time you want it. Look at the enemy. Reports in indian media told us the morale at the airbases was extremely low due to the loss of aircraft during combat. Persoanlly i have no reason to doubt the ispr as so far no one has found holes in their story. However look across the border their stories regarding the air battle has more holes than swiss cheese.
Fact is PAF is mum about the 2ns pilot for a reason...is he dead? Is he Israeli? I know for a fact he isnt Pakistani.

They could do exactly that, display all the F-16s and eventually they might.
Sargodha has laughed a lot at Shahzaz ud din.

However, the usage of F-16s in combat and expenditure of ammunition is another matter which is related to the whining slimy neighbor we have and their lobbies. It would behoove all of us to understand this venomous snake we have next door and their connections in important countries; and focus on sticking to the official narrative of no F-16 used in offensive operations

How is China taking Taiwans cooperation with India, I wonder.
Pakistan doesnt recognise Taiwan. India is the enemy for Pakistan and China. Taiwan is against China. So india and Taiwan are natural friends

Firstly bro. I dont think i have insulted u or used abusive language and if you have in anyway felt bad then i sincerely appologise.
Bro this is war...sometime the military wont give you the answers that you want at the time you want it. Look at the enemy. Reports in indian media told us the morale at the airbases was extremely low due to the loss of aircraft during combat. Persoanlly i have no reason to doubt the ispr as so far no one has found holes in their story. However look across the border their stories regarding the air battle has more holes than swiss cheese.
Fact is PAF is mum about the 2ns pilot for a reason...is he dead? Is he Israeli? I know for a fact he isnt Pakistani.

It wasn't you who used uncalled for language, it was @Areesh . My mistake if I wasn't clear.

The magical F-16 ordinance that was launched by a F-16 that wasn't flying.

:pdf:

No , u don't .

1 .IAF has made it clear the said Amraam missile missed the target , a Mig 21 .

2. And also it hit the ground with explosion where it created a crater . That means missile was intact before hitting the ground . The bulky debris suggest the same .

read the full report here
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...aam-missile-remnants/articleshow/68225187.cms
Why don't u give some international source of yr Rundi Rona about f16 downing Sonny but u can't can u

If we had used em usa would know they don't need yr Rundi Rona or as u call proof :)

U can Google serial number of past sales
Also see pics of marking on amraam from Google.
Then paint the desired serial number on aluminum scrap

Let's see what usa says about Indians given proof aka their Rundi Rona :)

It wasn't you who used uncalled for language, it was @Areesh . My mistake if I wasn't clear.

First of all I didn't abuse you. Calling you dumb for believing in propoganda and lies of an enemy who is already humiliated enough world over for its lies and false claims is not abusive.

Secondly I again say. The whole onus is on Indians. Pakistan has wreckage of a mig 21.indians have "eye witnesses" and alleged piece of missile which is no proof of a f16 being shot down. Clearly Pakistan is the one whose claim seems more credible. It is now upto Indians to provide us proof. They have already humiliated themselves with their false claims of killing of hundreds of militants at balakot. Now they should provide anything about f16. I would be the first to question ISPR or paf if I find any weight in their claims.

But like you, I am not going to get impressed with their lies.

Last edited:
if indians had really shot f-16 they wouldnt be so hell bent on attacking paksitan with nukes
are you so dumb?
have you seen 'operations are still on going' press conference of indian chief?

The magical F-16 ordinance that was launched by a F-16 that wasn't flying.

:pdf:

It was fired by a ROSE Mirage that is equipped with Grifo M radar, which is compatible with AMRAAM

2priq0k.jpg

some one told me (two days after Mr. abhi was having tea) army has the second pilot but he is gravely hurt and since india didnt acknowledge second pilot so we changed our statement to one pilot

Back
Top Bottom