What's new

Taiwan denies their AIM-120C-5 missiles

AIM-120C do not explode if they miss a target and hit the ground.

The missile shown by the Indian generals certainly didn't explode or hit any target otherwise the markings wouldn't be visible. All it proves really is that F-16s were airbourne and there was some sort of counter with Indian aircraft. Whether a F-16 was shot, or Su-30 was shot is not really a matter worth speculating due to the lack of evidence or transparency.
Probably an encounter in sialkot sector the next day with missle ending up in jammu
No , u don't .

1 .IAF has made it clear the said Amraam missile missed the target , a Mig 21 .

2. And also it hit the ground with explosion where it created a crater . That means missile was intact before hitting the ground . The bulky debris suggest the same .

read the full report here
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...aam-missile-remnants/articleshow/68225187.cms
Great! Sane voice prevails so obviously it was the thunder who destroyed the mig21 than if you guys agree it wasnt the f16

Last edited:
That means of we accept Indian claims then Pakistani aim 120c actually made a hit and shot down an IAF aircraft

Nice
Missile was jammed and it missed its target a Su-30mki 4 times....

AIM-120C do not explode if they miss a target and hit the ground.

The missile shown by the Indian generals certainly didn't explode or hit any target otherwise the markings wouldn't be visible. All it proves really is that F-16s were airbourne and there was some sort of counter with Indian aircraft. Whether a F-16 was shot, or Su-30 was shot is not really a matter worth speculating due to the lack of evidence or transparency.
Then it also means that ISPR has been lying all the time that they did not use any F16.

Missile was jammed and it missed its target a Su-30mki 4 times....

Nope it didn't. Stop lying like your military and your government

ask Pakistani army this question, " why are they not letting Media to the real place that got hit".....
the whole area got obliterated by penetration warheads, i dont have any reason for not believing them...
balakot_jaish_camp%20(1).webp

isko bhi delete kar dena lol:lol:

Media from world over visited that place and laughed when they saw that wooden sheds were standing strong while Indian government was fooling their own people by claims of hundreds of deaths.you can go and read reports by Huffington post, AL Jazeera, Reuters etc on that

It is about time that you guys admit that you failed badly instead of coming new excuses to waste your and our time.

I dont need to, until you provide the proof that SU30mki was also shot, whose 2 pilots ejected 7km inside pakistan and it wreck fell on our sides....I really dont need to tell you which plane it was, do I?:coffee:

Media from world over visited that place and laughed when they saw that wooden sheds were standing strong while Indian government was fooling their own people by claims of hundreds of deaths.you can go and read reports by Huffington post, AL Jazeera, Reuters etc on that

It is about time that you guys admit that you failed badly instead of coming new excuses to waste your and our time.
sorry but thats not the real one, the pictures of targets are out and it looks like a good tandoori hit using spice 2000 bombs, your army is still there cleaning the place up....
balakot_1551870364.jpg

I dont need to, until you provide the proof that SU30mki was also shot, whose 2 pilots ejected 7km inside pakistan and it wreck fell on our sides....I really dont need to tell you which plane it was, do I?:coffee:

I am not claiming any su30 mki hit here. I am here to counter the lie by your government that you shot down a f16. Now since you have no proof for that obviously I a would keep asking you to prove it till you shut up. That's the game here. :lol:

sorry but thats not the real one, the pictures of targets are out and it looks like a good tandoori hit using spice 2000 bombs, your army is still there cleaning the place up....
balakot_1551870364.jpg

Sorry buddy but nobody in this world is accepting your story. And the only reason nobody accepting is it is because it is a lie.

You can vote for modi believing in his lies. But rest of us would laugh at your lies and move. The world media has visited the place. Found the truth. Rejected your lies. And moved on. That is the net result of your botched air strikes.

I am not claiming any su30 mki hit here. I am here to counter the lie by your government that you shot down a f16. Now since you have no proof for that obviously I a would keep asking you to prove it till you shut up. That's the game here. :lol:
I will the day you prove Su-30mki shot down, keep playing it cause you are gonna lose.We have sent Flight records of awacs and the data from other jets in the area, we have sent it to relevant parties....

Sorry buddy but nobody in this world is accepting your story. And the only reason nobody accepting is it is because it is a lie.

You can vote for modi believing in his lies. But rest of us would laugh at your lies and move. The world media has visited the place. Found the truth. Rejected your lies. And moved on. That is the net result of your botched air strikes.
Good for you and the world...:tup:

I will the day you prove Su-30mki shot down, keep playing it cause you are gonna lose.We have sent Flight records of awacs and the data from other jets in the area, we have sent it to relevant parties....

I am not proving any su 30 hit since I am not claiming it. I am just waiting for you to prove your claim of f16. And I also know you can't prove it since it never happened.

I don't know what you have shared with anyone but I hope it is true. It would give us another opportunity to humiliate you for yet another of your lie.

Good for you and the world...:tup:

Obviously it is good for us. India getting rejected globally works perfectly for us.

I am not proving any su 30 hit since I am not claiming it. I am just waiting for you to prove your claim of f16. And I also know you can't prove it since it never happened.

I don't know what you have shared with anyone but I hope it is true. It would give us another opportunity to humiliate you for yet another of your lie.
Tum toh aise bol rahe ho jaise pakistan tum or India mein chalata hun, everything would come out at the right time....

Obviously it is good for us. India getting rejected globally works perfectly for us.
then everybody must be running with their dollars to Pakistan isn't it??

balakot_1551870364.jpg
You know, this isn't the 80's TV Series 'Fantasy Island'. And what are you talking about Media not being allowed to go to the site. Al Jazeera News has already been there, as have our own Media. We can't force anyone to go there - its at free will.

Here is something from your own Media.

Back
Top Bottom