What's new

Taiwan celebrates Indian vistory !

LOL .............:coffee:

may be ?
why don't they declare how many died on chinese side ? they don't respect their dead soldiers .
Why are you under the assumption that any Chinese soldiers died at all? It is possible that the Chinese did not lose a single soldier, although numerous wounded is highly probable. Had Indian logistics and medical response teams been faster, India too wouldn't have lost any soldiers. These deaths would not have happened had severely wounded soldiers not been left overnight to freeze to death in sub-zero temperatures.

Chinese side clearly stated that there are chinese casualties, if china doesn't come up with a number we'll stick to what USnews reports about chinese casualties which is 35
@Figaro

our peaceful neighbors get scared when our jets take off for a regular sortie.... cities goes under black out man... :lol::lol::lol:

I'd advise against using two-bit propaganda published in a garbage Indian tabloid to troll here again. This is not an Indian website which you can inundate with a lie in hopes of drowning out the truth. Actual videos out there of Karachi not only alight that night but people pouring out into the streets. The mere notion is laughable.

you need to make up you mind once for all.... either quote the India media or call it trash... dont do nitpicking... you are very bad at it.

That is an unintelligent argument. Trash has its uses too. Quoting Indian media was never a problem. You trying to troll by quoting a "claim" which has been categorically proven to not only be false but absolutely idiotic in and of itself is.

we can hit back as well....

Try me.

but then negative ratings and bans follow.....

So much for your hitting back.

this is very easy to do on pdf... real world is different ... 43 body bags went back to china interior and those families lost their only son

pakistanis were celebrating death of Indian soldiers for the full day yesterday,

What does this have anything to do with what I posted?

we have our support as well, a support which tells the real story

Sure you do. Good for you. Still has nothing to do with my post.

this is exactly i was talking about
View attachment 642676

View attachment 642677

none of the posters to whom i replied are trolling, only I was trolling or what?

You responded to the below post by an Indian member.

With this.

our peaceful neighbors get scared when our jets take off for a regular sortie.... cities goes under black out man... :lol::lol::lol:

Tell me, exactly what troll post were you replying to? You brought a garbage claim by your desperate media about Pakistan which has been refutted with ample evidence a dozen times in a thread about Taiwan celebrating a supposed Indian victory.

I went easy on you, could have sent you packing.

Last edited:
ha ha ha .... why master china is not speaking about their dead ? ask master .?
they don't care or respect their soldiers life .

ok. You brought up welfare of Chinese troops. Maybe you care to search these videos of your indian soldiers who posted themselves complaining of poor food rations given to them by there seniors. Most cases are starving !

No evidence of chinese soldiers treated badly. We seen them to be well fed and build. Smartly clean dressed compared to your troops

Your silly comebacks, Are summing up the level of stupidity in some of you indians are acting. Because you have come off badly with China

Only the chinese could use inflammatory tones, just see on the other thread where the chinese has the good to go flag to spew anything they want.

If Modi had any tattey he would recognize Taiwan as an independent nation.

it needs some time for anything to happen, same skirmishes happened in 1967 and 400 chinese died.
current situation is not much different and escalation can happen anytime....

challenging one china policy is something in thoughts. cleaning 70 years of mess will take some time

we killed 43 chinese .
i was watching a clip from times now in which 2 anchors were reading the names of deceased chinese soldiers and alt news made a video with whatsapp list they received from some bjp bakht and trust me all the name were exactly same they did not even bother to change the alphabetical orders of those names:P

Back
Top Bottom