What's new

Taiwan celebrates Indian vistory !

lets call all moderators to see the level of moderation
@PakSword @waz @WebMaster @Arsalan @BHarwana

Raise it in GHQ.

im reporting many posts and threads which are pure trolling , raciest, against religion, against women... none of them will be banned and warned...
only Indians will be banned and warned?

Doesn't matter. You answer for your posts.

Biased as usual.

Are you trying to encourage trolling?

That is the argument, make up your mind once for all and either quote or don't quote Indian media at all..... why dont you quote from your own pakistani media? this is pakistani forum then quote your media.... why come to Indian media at all? shows that you lack substance.

Do you even know what you are talking about? Or is it a deliberate attempt at slithering away from what you did?

its not what you posted but its about your warning.

What I posted was exactly about the warning. Don't try to act dense.

it has, its when India shows the truth they are banned, warned and trolled. trolling can be replied easily... this is what i can do.... how to reply to warnings and bans when im not a moderator?

No it does not. You brought in false news which has been debunked with the sole purpose of trolling Pakistanis while replying to an Indian member in a thread which has nothing to do with Pakistan or the hilarious lie you were trying to peddle.

220px-Flashmancover.jpg

India celebrates victory against the british by their definition

Dear mountain it's called thoughts in a civil discussion

Weak.

20 vs 35.....india wins hands down
EXACTLY.
Wonder why Indians CRYING & WHINNING.
Should be celebrating, more than when their INDISCIPLINED soldier suddenly punched a unsuspecting Chinese Major.
I mean so much JUMPING over a PUNCH.
So much JUMPING over LYNCHING A SINGLE CHINESE SOLDIER.

INDIA MUST HAVE NATIONAL CELEBRATIONS OVER KILLING SO MANY
Go India Go, SUPA POWA INDIA.

If these Indians had a brain cell between them they would stay silent as history shown then they are open liars. In the recent case, the chinese had to release pics. Showing Indian soldiers all beaten up badly tied up like prisoners.

This was a response too indians celebrating attacking a lone PLA soldier on the ground. Showing Indian soldiers have absolute zero understanding of Geneva conventions in protecting enemy combatants. So PLA used clubs and malice on them forcing them to obey Geneva conventions in the future.

thank you Iron brother PLA

ok. You brought up welfare of Chinese troops. Maybe you care to search these videos of your indian soldiers who posted themselves complaining of poor food rations given to them by there seniors. Most cases are starving !

No evidence of chinese soldiers treated badly. We seen them to be well fed and build. Smartly clean dressed compared to your troops

Your silly comebacks, Are summing up the level of stupidity in some of you indians are acting. Because you have come off badly with China

we are not talking standard of living of chinese
communist chinese don't value life of their soldiers , you don't know the condition of human rights in communist countries .

i was watching a clip from times now in which 2 anchors were reading the names of deceased chinese soldiers and alt news made a video with whatsapp list they received from some bjp bakht and trust me all the name were exactly same they did not even bother to change the alphabetical orders of those names:P

i don't value much indo pak tv , they are all idiots .

This was a response too indians celebrating attacking a lone PLA soldier on the ground. Showing Indian soldiers have absolute zero understanding of Geneva conventions in protecting enemy combatants. So PLA used clubs and malice on them forcing them to obey Geneva conventions in the future.

thank you Iron brother PLA

you know very well how well we follow geneva convention ?
we treated very honorably all pakistani soldiers in 1971 .

Dear mountain it's called thoughts in a civil discussion

Weak.

Weak is when you respond to someone without quoting them, acting big while trying to hide. Some would argue it's cowardly.

Encouraging and enabling trolling and/or breaking forum rules is not allowed. I won't be as lenient next time.

Last edited:
Weak is when you respond to someone without quoting them, acting big while trying to hide. Some would argue it's cowardly.

Encouraging and enabling troll and/or breaking forum rules is not allowed. I won't be as lenient next time.
Wow my choice of word must be hurting your ego so much , I must say I'm quite pleased to know that

Wow my choice of word must be hurting your ego so much , I must say I'm quite pleased to know that

A "Mountain" seldom cares for the opinion of an inconsequential passerby.

While getting into a childish back and forth with a mod might boost your self-esteem, you are little more than two clicks for him/her. Follow the rules and stop derailing this thread. Last friendly warning.

Last edited:
we are not talking standard of living of chinese
communist chinese don't value life of their soldiers , you don't know the condition of human rights in communist countries .
The fk you're talking about? You fools are totally brainwashed to the core. There is no saving you dodos anymore.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
@sinait @Han Patriot @PakSword @PAKISTANFOREVER @Areesh
These guys really drink some strong sh1t. Total wackos and I am speechless now.

Back
Top Bottom