What's new

Taiwan asks Phillipines response to fisherman killing within 72 hours

Sure and your women love to give heads for $5 at local china town massage parlor yup i told RA2 is far more better i miss westwoods studios far more better than EA i see am not the only one.

Oh really, they are so nice to support your economy, feel grateful would you. Also my family give you people MOP3500 monthly, you are welcome.
And C&C 4 is completely rubbish.

Taiwan will do then what? Call China for help (because Americans appear to be looking the other way)?

Taiwan will do then what? Call China for help (because Americans appear to be looking the other way)?

It is time for Taiwan and Mainland China to unite, but those silly pity guys just don't understand that "Together we stay strong". I don't blame them, since the CCP is also always up to no good.

Oh really, they are so nice to support your economy, feel grateful would you. Also my family give you people MOP3500 monthly, you are welcome.
And C&C 4 is completely rubbish.

Really our of the 11 million work overseas lets check your stereotypes hey its only 1% majority are professionals (Majority are Nurses, Teachers, Seafarers) Global Jobs see what happens if you underestimate people just admit it your just other typical racist chewka racist that's what happens if you failed to study about the country your trying to demonized typical of all of you mainlanders Taiwanese, Hk chinese, Singaporean chinese etc. (can't say about Macau your the fist one i ever incountered its terrible your my first i hope to visit Macau soon to see for my self) Majority of you people are just racist morons and with terrible B.O going back we still have what's left our industries and B.P.Os and under foreign Investments and local business and Industries man i do i bother you people are stuck with your stupid racist stereotypes anyway you simply can't help people who don't want your help as they say.

Still wanna get Westwoods studio back

Really our of the 11 million work overseas lets check your stereotypes hey its only 1% majority are professionals (Majority are Nurses, Teachers, Seafarers) Global Jobs see what happens if you underestimate people just admit it your just other typical racist chewka racist that's what happens if you failed to study about the country your trying to demonized typical of all of you mainlanders Taiwanese, Hk chinese, Singaporean chinese etc. (can't say about Macau your the fist one i ever incountered its terrible your my first i hope to visit Macau soon to see for my self) Majority of you people are just racist morons and with terrible B.O going back we still have what's left our industries and B.P.Os and under foreign Investments and local business and Industries man i do i bother you people are stuck with your stupid racist stereotypes anyway you simply can't help people who don't want your help as they say.

Still wanna get Westwoods studio back

Oh meu deus I am a racist now that's awesome can't read the others part of your post it hurts my eyes so bad too long can't find a single comma oh meu deus my eyes can't read.

http://www.china.org.cn/world/2013-05/15/content_28824961.htm

Philippines says sorry for death of fisherman

The Philippine government last night reversed its stance over the shooting of a Taiwanese fisherman and agreed to three demands from Taipei authorities -- a formal apology, the speeding up of an investigation into the death and punishment for the perpetrators.

However, it stopped short of mentioning the demand for compensation to be paid to the fisherman's family.

The announcement came at a late-night press conference given by the Philippines' representative to Taiwan, Antonio Basilio, after he arrived in Taipei from Manila.

The Taiwanese authorities had set a deadline of midnight last night for the apology and had warned the Philippines of diplomatic and economic measures if it did not respond positively.

Basilio had returned to Manila on Monday to discuss the handling of the incident.

Hung Sih-cheng, 65, was shot dead last Thursday when a Philippine coast guard vessel opened fire on his boat.

Though Basilio visited the family of the dead man and expressed his sympathy and condolences, the Philippines had refused to make a formal apology, saying that an inquiry into the matter had begun and it would be better to wait for the results.

Earlier yesterday, Philippine presidential spokesman Edwin Lacierda said his country would rather defer any comment on a response to Taiwan's demands over the incident involving the Taiwanese fishing vessel.

"If there will be a response, it will be handled through the proper channels and not through the media," Lacierda said in a news briefing at Malacanang, the presidential palace.

A Chinese foreign ministry spokesman also said yesterday that China hoped the Philippines would conduct a thorough investigation into the fatal shooting of the fisherman.

"We hope the Philippines will conduct a thorough investigation into the incident and provide a concrete explanation at an early date," spokesman Hong Lei said.

"We have always firmly safeguarded the safety and legitimate rights and interests of our Taiwan compatriots," Hong noted, adding that the central government had already made strong representations to the Philippines.

Last week, a spokesman for the State Council's Taiwan Affairs Office condemned the shooting, calling it "barbaric."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-dead-filipino-military-30.html#ixzz2TK3VjVCM

Killing fisherman that over reacted from Philippine and Taiwan threaten Philippine are not right too. If Japan do the same what Philippine, does Taiwan will do the same?

I agreed .... JCG are very professional, unlike killing fisherman over SCS that included China, Philippine. The difference is: Philippine is very first time and China did most of the time.

Agree?

How China got into our conversation? Weren't we talking about Philippines, Taiwan and Japanese as per your post I was talking to? I'm sure I didn't bring VN into our conversation.

How China got into our conversation? Weren't we talking about Philippines, Taiwan and Japanese as per your post I was talking to? I'm sure I didn't bring VN into our conversation.

I admit you are not.

Due to talking about killing fisherman over SCS that is the only 2 countries are get involved. Yes, we are talking about killing innocent fisherman over SCS right?

Did I making any mistake?

I admit you are not.

Due to talking about killing fisherman over SCS that is the only 2 countries are get involved. Yes, we are talking about killing innocent fisherman over SCS right?

Did I making any mistake?

We should just stick to the topic at hand otherwise we'll go off tangent and deviate from this thread.

We should just stick to the topic at hand otherwise we'll go off tangent and deviate from this thread.

Like I said, I am with you that fisherman should not be killed or to be kill and they are not deserve to die. [fine maybe or not]

This time, Philippine gone too far but in returned Taiwan are threatening Philippine that is not RIGHT too. This what I think !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom