What's new

Taiwan asks Phillipines response to fisherman killing within 72 hours

Wow that's your response to me? and then this racist comment wow and your calling me stupid non of you here have a brain with that sirs you have nothing on us so please if it makes you feel better do it as if its the reality of it i keep saying it and i will say it again you both the Mainland and the Taiwan is not a lose to us if your were America, Japan or the rest of the word sure its a problem but if it makes you feel better sure keep saying racist things about the Philippines having a logical anything with you guys is impossible besides your just making yourselves look stupid and some of you love to make stupid racist comments but if its you, you just report it as if your the victims while you people started it in the first place asar talo!

I really hate to use the analog "One pole to hit a whole boat loaded of people" but the Filipinos are hopelessly incompetent! There's no wonder they turned a country from a number one economy after WWII to the worst now in East Asia.

Really now?
BusinessMirror - Philippine growth at 7%-9% in next several years

:omghaha: sure its bad hahahaha :rofl:

kasi kayo hinid marunong mga basa kasi kayo mga gago arogante mga inutil malakas mag insulto pero bobo naman asar talo kasi kayo! hay nako puntang ina inyo lahat mga chekwa hindi kayo kawalan sa pilipinas hindi kayo importante kaya wag kayo feeling importate mga gago! :rofl:

So what you want your money back? If you help thank you but if your just boosting money in front of us putang ina tumulong ka pa! saksak mo yung pera mo sa mga baga niyo! puro na man kayo lahat magmagnanakaw manloloko mandarambong saksak niyo sa baga niyo taga mo pa sa bato!

Really now?
BusinessMirror - Philippine growth at 7%-9% in next several years

:omghaha: sure its bad hahahaha :rofl:

kasi kayo hinid marunong mga basa kasi kayo mga gago arogante mga inutil malakas mag insulto pero bobo naman asar talo kasi kayo! hay nako puntang ina inyo lahat mga chekwa hindi kayo kawalan sa pilipinas hindi kayo importante kaya wag kayo feeling importate mga gago! :rofl:

So what you want your money back? If you help thank you but if your just boosting money in front of us putang ina tumulong ka pa! saksak mo yung pera mo sa mga baga niyo! puro na man kayo lahat magmagnanakaw manloloko mandarambong saksak niyo sa baga niyo taga mo pa sa bato!

Not only you have a writing problem, you also can't read. Who's talking about recent growth? List of ASEAN countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In East Asia even Vietnam's catching on you where you were once the highest after WWII in terms of GDP.

BTW you have a good idea of writing in your own language, if nothing else, it's easy on my eyes.

Not only you have a writing problem, you also can't read. Who's talking about recent growth? List of ASEAN countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In East Asia even Vietnam's catching on you where you were once the highest after WWII in terms of GDP.

BTW you have a good idea of writing in your own language, if nothing else, it's easy on my eyes.

Man your looking at blog for info check some real websites jerk and thanks for the insult asar talo mas masangsang ang amo mo sa kanal pati ugali mo! gago! :rofl:

we dont need to boast or anything. the western world has covered more than enough about it

the money is genuine donations. if you dont need it, you may tranfer them to world wide fund, international red cross, doctors without borders .. etc just state that you are sending on behalf of China

we dont need to boast or anything. the western world has covered more than enough about it

the money is genuine donations. if you dont need it, you may tranfer them to world wide fund, international red cross, doctors without borders .. etc just state that you are sending on behalf of China

So shut up about it you arrogant blank! wala kami pakialam kung billion pa yan gago pa rin kayo kung tining niyo muka kaming pera saksak mo yan sa mga bago niyo gago ito putang ina niyo!

So shut up about it you arrogant blank! wala kami pakialam kung billion pa yan gago pa rin kayo kung tining niyo muka kaming pera saksak mo yan sa mga bago niyo gago ito putang ina niyo!

donations are donations

you people are so ungrateful

donations are donations

you people are so ungrateful

Really you steal from us you arrogantly parade your invasion fleets at us and now ungrateful face it man your county is a bully and theft of other countries putang ina ungrateful mo muka mo!

Really you steal from us you arrogantly parade your invasion fleets at us and now ungrateful face it man your county is a bully and theft of other countries putang ina ungrateful mo muka mo!

thieves call theft - a shining example

Second wave of sanctions on!

Military drills south of Taiwan!

Where is your taped records, philippines?

Wow that's your response to me? and then this racist comment wow and your calling me stupid non of you here have a brain with that sirs you have nothing on us so please if it makes you feel better do it as if its the reality of it i keep saying it and i will say it again you both the Mainland and the Taiwan is not a lose to us if your were America, Japan or the rest of the word sure its a problem but if it makes you feel better sure keep saying racist things about the Philippines having a logical anything with you guys is impossible besides your just making yourselves look stupid and some of you love to make stupid racist comments but if its you, you just report it as if your the victims while you people started it in the first place asar talo!

Looks like some stupid people have no sense in their mind to share but keep calling others racist and act like a kid. While their smiling-face president keep saying sorry, try to satisfy Taiwan in order to quell their anger.
I said it before, I'm saying it again.
If you are really on the right side, your government and you people would have never:
1. apologized;
2. made up various versions of stories of how "powerful" the old fisherman is;
3. apologized x N;
Not a lose hur, and then why don't you people get the heck out from our country. You really think that we will be doomed if there is no more maids cleaning our washroom up and we will be so upset to see you people no longer causing noises and occupied in Central Hong Kong? What condition do you even think you are in, ha. Such arrogant loser.:no:

You are the pity one who is making yourself stupid

I no longer consider you as a human being like us, since I have seen your post at #37.
You laugh and smile at other's tragedy and your own failure, not to mention that tragedy is caused by you people;
You are shameless;
You don't know the word moral;
You don't even have sense of shame;
You are not worthy to be called a human.
:no:

Looks like some stupid people have no sense in their mind to share but keep calling others racist and act like a kid. While their smiling-face president keep saying sorry, try to satisfy Taiwan in order to quell their anger.
I said it before, I'm saying it again.
If you are really on the right side, your government and you people would have never:
1. apologized;
2. made up various versions of stories of how "powerful" the old fisherman is;
3. apologized x N;
Not a lose hur, and then why don't you people get the heck out from our country. You really think that we will be doomed if there is no more maids cleaning our washroom up and we will be so upset to see you people no longer causing noises and occupied in Central Hong Kong? What condition do you even think you are in, ha. Such arrogant loser.:no:

You are the pity one who is making yourself stupid

I no longer consider you as a human being like us, since I have seen your post at #37.
You laugh and smile at other's tragedy and your own failure, not to mention that tragedy is caused by you people;
You are shameless;
You don't know the word moral;
You don't even have sense of shame;
You are not worthy to be called a human.
:no:

Thank you for describing yourselves :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom