What's new

Taiping Island security not to be boosted: military - Taipei Times

No VNese care to retake Itu-aba isl now. We accidentally smashed and burned their companies, but they still dont hate VNese, so we think TWese can be good friend of VNese :cheers:

Of course you love people who don't fight back. The Taiwanese are pressing for compensation, which you better give.

If you read Indonesian news you would know that Malaysia is more of a threat to our maritime sovereignty than China.

Malaysia allegedly builds lighthouse on Indonesian island
Malaysia allegedly builds lighthouse on Indonesian island | The Jakarta Post

I'm still waiting for an anti-Malaysian riot to happens...

25% population of Malaysia is Chinese, I'm wating too.
Then don't call me Indons dems fighting word in here.... Yuon.

You can't hit what you can see AWACS anyone. LOL electronic decoys only work when the enemy are not trying to hit static targets. The first wave of Bombardments is enough to cripple more than half of Vietnamese fighting forces, bases & installments unless you can move those around they're sitting ducks. Then the navy will came in VN Sea to finish the job. This is once again the truth. You can't accept it then get out of here.

LOL delusional Yuon. This is why I pick on your kind. Not because I like the Chinese as you claim, but your kind just continuously spat bullshits. I mean just look at what just you posted. While I only use truth or bend it a little to suit me. Here's the thing about the Vietnam war you guys don't want to remember....

YOU LOST EVERY SINGLE BATTLE!!!

The only reason you "won" is just because the US public is weary of war. Trust me if its continued Nixon will roast your Grandpa with his Napalm & hung Ho Chi Minh in the middle of Saigon.

Do not occupy your mind with the event of 1979 because the PLA are vastly different compared to those time. They abandon their Human wave tactics for a more leaner, meaner & tech oriented army. Instead look at operation desert storm. Saddam Forces were powerful than you guys & guess what happens to them.

Which is why you will never see this kind of soldiers again
Sino-Vietnamese-War.jpg

Instead you will be greeted with this.
attachment.php

Mind you its just a small comparison on the vast technological differences between you guys.

turn back to China, join to PLA, then you are crying like this boy. nothing change.

Sino-Vietnamese-War.jpg

So you want to bring your war to Overseas Chinese? So funny, unlike the PRC they do not have their hands tied. Taiwan could shell your turd of a country into the Stone Age, where we found you. Who needs natural gas when you can use 40-60 million Vietnamese as fossil fuel?

So you want to bring your war to Overseas Chinese? So funny, unlike the PRC they do not have their hands tied. Taiwan could shell your turd of a country into the Stone Age, where we found you. Who needs natural gas when you can use 40-60 million Vietnamese as fossil fuel?
A tiny nation can do that thing, are you kiding me?

Then don't call me Indons dems fighting word in here.... Yuon.

You can't hit what you can see AWACS anyone. LOL electronic decoys only work when the enemy are not trying to hit static targets. The first wave of Bombardments is enough to cripple more than half of Vietnamese fighting forces, bases & installments unless you can move those around they're sitting ducks. Then the navy will came in VN Sea to finish the job. This is once again the truth. You can't accept it then get out of here.

LOL delusional Yuon. This is why I pick on your kind. Not because I like the Chinese as you claim, but your kind just continuously spat bullshits. I mean just look at what just you posted. While I only use truth or bend it a little to suit me. Here's the thing about the Vietnam war you guys don't want to remember....

YOU LOST EVERY SINGLE BATTLE!!!

The only reason you "won" is just because the US public is weary of war. Trust me if its continued Nixon will roast your Grandpa with his Napalm & hung Ho Chi Minh in the middle of Saigon.

Do not occupy your mind with the event of 1979 because the PLA are vastly different compared to those time. They abandon their Human wave tactics for a more leaner, meaner & tech oriented army. Instead look at operation desert storm. Saddam Forces were powerful than you guys & guess what happens to them.

Which is why you will never see this kind of soldiers again
Sino-Vietnamese-War.jpg

Instead you will be greeted with this.
attachment.php

Mind you its just a small comparison on the vast technological differences between you guys.

Cripple half of our forces in the first wave of bombardment? LOL Man, you indons are always indons; a bunch of clueless ignorant clowns.

Let me give you indons a mini example of the fire power that we faced during the war. In 1972, there was a 81-day battle at the Quang Tri citadel. A square citadel is only 1 km length on each side. In order to "defeat" an army of 25,000 NVA; South Vietnam sent in around 20,000 men. Listen to this; the U.S dropped 120,000 tons of TNT over this area, they fired 950,000 105mm artillery shells, 55,000 155mm artillery shells, 8,164 175mm artillery shells, 615,000 artillery shells from their naval ships. Can the Chinese even match 1% of the fire of this battle? LOL You guys are like frogs at the bottom of the well.

Back to topic, what are the Chinese trying to bombard us? Our forces? Look above the example LOL. Our airbase? We have 60+ airbases but listen to this: we already built a kazillion of runways across the country and camouflaged them in anticipation of our airbases getting hit. When war is emminent, all of our jets are moved to those offsite runways for take off and landing. Good luck finding those runways.

Trying to bombard us with what, ballistic missiles, cruise missiles? I already explained in the order thread that they need to fire 700,000 ballistic missiles each with 500-kg of TNT to even match the destruction of Ha Noi and Hai Phong in 1972 Christmas bombing LOL That means they need fly their jets into our airspace in order to do the bombing run. Sounds exciting to me.

Let's take a look at the Chinese airforce that will be doing the bombing run (so scary). It'll be the airforces of the two military districts Cheng Du & Guangzhou (that also encompasses the Hai Nan strike force) that border Vietnam. These two districts have about 200 modern 4th generation fighters. Let's say that the Chinese Politburo is very generous and allows their military to mobilize 100% (more like 50%) of these 200 fighters to attack Vietnam.

We already set up tons of inflatable decoys that can emit electronic signals to fool satellites and incoming cruise missiles and anti-radar missiles Our SAM is also equipped with SRTZ-2TM decoy emitter to fool incoming anti-radar missiles. Our forces are equipped with SPN-30 High Power X Band Radar Jammer to jam their radars. Our radars are highly mobile. We have hundreds of launchers and thousands of SAM rounds not including thousands of AAA guns. In the first wave of this super duper bombardment; it is guaranteed that all of those 200 4th generation fighters will get shot down with ease in an hour. With this kind of huge loss, China will back down and cease their air campaign immediately to stop further jets loss and face loss.

Let's take a look at their Navy ie South Sea Fleet. Our airforce, navy, and coastal units can launch a combine 300 anti-ship missiles at this fleet in one salvo if they come to VN sea per your super advice. Let's be generous and say that it takes 10 missiles to breach the air defence shield, the entire Fleet will be sunked with ease. With their South Sea Fleet, 2 Military district airforces destroyed; Vietnam will counterattack and take back the Paracel Island with ease.

You're correct that this time it's not 1979. We have produced battle helmet, bulletproof vest, communicatoin gears, and night goggle vision for our troops. In 1979 the Chinese army was battered this time it will be different. This time not only the Chinese army got battered, but also their airforce and navy as well. We Viets talk the talk and walk the walk instead of being a loud mouth like the Chinese that you suck up to as our military record against the Chinese is 9-0 speak for itself. We have the technologies, superior tactics, geographical advantage, force concentration...and bravery to back us up. Do you weak indons understand or do I have to keep repeating myself again to get it through your head?

What is a "Youn"? some kind of derogatory term?

Cripple half of our forces in the first wave of bombardment? LOL Man, you indons are always indons; a bunch of clueless ignorant clowns.

Let me give you indons a mini example of the fire power that we faced during the war. In 1972, there was a 81-day battle at the Quang Tri citadel. A square citadel is only 1 km length on each side. In order to "defeat" an army of 25,000 NVA; South Vietnam sent in around 20,000 men. Listen to this; the U.S dropped 120,000 tons of TNT over this area, they fired 950,000 105mm artillery shells, 55,000 155mm artillery shells, 8,164 175mm artillery shells, 615,000 artillery shells from their naval ships. Can the Chinese even match 1% of the fire of this battle? LOL You guys are like frogs at the bottom of the well.

Back to topic, what are the Chinese trying to bombard us? Our forces? Look above the example LOL. Our airbase? We have 60+ airbases but listen to this: we already built a kazillion of runways across the country and camouflaged them in anticipation of our airbases getting hit. When war is emminent, all of our jets are moved to those offsite runways for take off and landing. Good luck finding those runways.

Trying to bombard us with what, ballistic missiles, cruise missiles? I already explained in the order thread that they need to fire 700,000 ballistic missiles each with 500-kg of TNT to even match the destruction of Ha Noi and Hai Phong in 1972 Christmas bombing LOL That means they need fly their jets into our airspace in order to do the bombing run. Sounds exciting to me.

Let's take a look at the Chinese airforce that will be doing the bombing run (so scary). It'll be the airforces of the two military districts Cheng Du & Guangzhou (that also encompasses the Hai Nan strike force) that border Vietnam. These two districts have about 200 modern 4th generation fighters. Let's say that the Chinese Politburo is very generous and allows their military to mobilize 100% (more like 50%) of these 200 fighters to attack Vietnam.

We already set up tons of inflatable decoys that can emit electronic signals to fool satellites and incoming cruise missiles and anti-radar missiles Our SAM is also equipped with SRTZ-2TM decoy emitter to fool incoming anti-radar missiles. Our forces are equipped with SPN-30 High Power X Band Radar Jammer to jam their radars. Our radars are highly mobile. We have hundreds of launchers and thousands of SAM rounds not including thousands of AAA guns. In the first wave of this super duper bombardment; it is guaranteed that all of those 200 4th generation fighters will get shot down with ease in an hour. With this kind of huge loss, China will back down and cease their air campaign immediately to stop further jets loss and face loss.

Let's take a look at their Navy ie South Sea Fleet. Our airforce, navy, and coastal units can launch a combine 300 anti-ship missiles at this fleet in one salvo if they come to VN sea per your super advice. Let's be generous and say that it takes 10 missiles to breach the air defence shield, the entire Fleet will be sunked with ease. With their South Sea Fleet, 2 Military district airforces destroyed; Vietnam will counterattack and take back the Paracel Island with ease.

You're correct that this time it's not 1979. We have produced battle helmet, bulletproof vest, communicatoin gears, and night goggle vision for our troops. In 1979 the Chinese army was battered this time it will be different. This time not only the Chinese army got battered, but also their airforce and navy as well. We Viets talk the talk and walk the walk instead of being a loud mouth like the Chinese that you suck up to as our military record against the Chinese is 9-0 speak for itself. We have the technologies, superior tactics, geographical advantage, force concentration...and bravery to back us up. Do you weak indons understand or do I have to keep repeating myself again to get it through your head?

url

Scratch that it turns out that your also of the Insane Yuon like Niceguy. My Cat, why ain't you ashamed of yourself? It won't matter dumbass. The Georgian were better equipped in the matter of air defense than you guys & they can only took down like 4 planes (1 bomber & 3 ground support) It won't matter 1 bit if the other side also brought their own EW (Also include countermeasure especially for the kind you talking about) into the party. Your boast only make sense if the Chinese were flying in blind. Which I reckon impossible.

Why must U make up things to proof that Vietnam isn't going to be completely raped by the Chinese forces? Vietnam will lose against china is already made unanimous by every intellectuals in the world. (Robert Kaplan even made it official in a book) Your country might fight back & hurt the assailant, but your country will still going to get raped. That is the truth & nothing but the truth.

Come back when your country make something useful, beside sneakers I love Viet sneakers. You can almost feel the sweat & suffering of your workers when I wear a pair of Viet made sneakers.

You do realize that the most damage caused to America aircrafts shot down was done by anti-aircraft guns, rather than SAM, that we provided to you during Vietnam War? LOL

You do realize that the most damage caused to America aircrafts shot down was done by anti-aircraft guns, rather than SAM, that we provided to you during Vietnam War? LOL
One SA-2 Dvina round cost 3 Volga automobiles. Get back to reality my friend.

One SA-2 Dvina round cost 3 Volga automobiles. Get back to reality my friend.
Come on little brother, the help we provided to you during the American air raid is unspeakable. Every damage American caused, our engineers and technicians immediately repair. You must learn and respect the big brother more.

Come on little brother, the help we provided to you during the American air raid is unspeakable. Every damage American caused, our engineers and technicians immediately repair. You must learn and respect the big brother more.
And you robbed our Paracel island at gunpoint during our civil war.

I have given you nothing but the truth in the previous post but I guess you indons don't get it or don't want to get it ... ...considering your weak and pathetic military.

You laugh at our light manufacturing industries while we export sneakers to buy weapons to build up our forces. Furthermore, we Viets always consider the Malay race of yours as barbarian anyway

No, you just tell me your version of "truth" in other word lies. While I only stated facts Why should I care about the state of our military when its yours that is currently being questioned here.

Your light manufacturing capacity is nothing compared to China & the weapons you bought or will buys is still insignificant to contain the PLA. That's the truth. This "Barbarians" managed to colonized Madagascar & became the center of vast trading empires. While you will always be remembered as a Chinese Colony not worth mentioning. I mean that seriously Vietnam civilization is just a footnote in our history books. If it does mentioned it usually followed by the Chinese empires.

"You snooze you lose" or my favorite "don't cry over spilled milk"

Last edited:
To say we rob you is exaggerating. The place is dispute and has no human presence. The French robbed us and they wrongly gave to South Regime who cannot defend, then deserve to lose it. You must take future consideration.

Back
Top Bottom