What's new

Taiping Island security not to be boosted: military - Taipei Times

France invaded Ba Binh (Aba) island from Vietnam since it invaded entire territory of Vietnam and turn VN into its colony.
IN 1938 Japan invaded the island from the French-Vietnamese.
In 1946 the advantage was tasked by Allies with disarming Japanese troops in Vietnam, Chiang Kai Shek captured Aba island but it did not give back to Vietnam.
Vietnam will get it back.

If you think boring hollow word can make you win, you win.

So high level comments, and you high-level comments, this is list you had called me: Spouting shit, Shit, mock-grape, stink-grape, more?

I am howling? who are howling in the case, the world know, hehe!
Hehe, you always come, quote and howling to us ... poor boys, everything come from your mouth first, not me, I just correct yourself ... :D
You should stop that useless, no one can feed you those things, we always used WC in proper way :nono:

France invaded Ba Binh (Aba) island from Vietnam since it invaded entire territory of Vietnam and turn VN into its colony.
IN 1938 Japan invaded the island from the French-Vietnamese.
In 1946 the advantage was tasked by Allies with disarming Japanese troops in Vietnam, Chiang Kai Shek captured Aba island but it did not give back to Vietnam.
Vietnam will get it back.

Keep hoping but better by a peaceful way, one day, long time later. Not now !!!

Japanese has been teaching you a lesson in the past, but you learnt nothing from your history.
Are you Vietnamese or Japanese, first you should check it.

Hehe, you always come, quote and howling to us ... poor boys, everything come from your mouth first, not me, I just correct yourself ... :D
You should stop that useless, no one can feed you those things, we always used WC in proper way :nono:
I always come? you don't quote me sometimes so mean the one you point at is not me? keep hiding your head in the earth.

Still that word, you counterattack too suck, very very suck, hehe!

LOL, seem like stink-grape's so obsessed with war and talk, he's not boring to bring him so high like we care about him, keep howling kid, see it suck and stink, but still come to howling for it, this kid is amazing .... =))

If tomorrow ROC governed over the Greater China, their first line of job would be getting back all the islands occupied by Viet and Pinoy pirates and send these islands back to their pre-history.

That would also do justice to the murders of innocent Taiwanese Chinese in the hands of Pinoy and Viet killers.

In terms of nationalism, Chinese government would not be able to compete the KMT.

So, Viets, look another sugar daddy, Taiwan will not be a friend to you so long as you occupy the islands claimed by them. KMT would be harsher on you than CCP. After all, they hate Communist regimes. And you are Communist.

If tomorrow ROC governed over the Greater China, their first line of job would be getting back all the islands occupied by Viet and Pinoy pirates and send these islands back to their pre-history.

That would also do justice to the murders of innocent Taiwanese Chinese in the hands of Pinoy and Viet killers.

In terms of nationalism, Chinese government would not be able to compete the KMT.

So, Viets, look another sugar daddy, Taiwan will not be a friend to you so long as you occupy the islands claimed by them. KMT would be harsher on you than CCP. After all, they hate Communist regimes. And you are Communist.

Taiwanese dream!

You already lag behind China by naval build, by the quantities, the qualitative and speed.
Not China, I compare Vietnam to Taiwan.
it is hopeless to catch up with China :cry:

10363395_535956639860634_5074500626391254364_n.jpg

Taiwanese dream!

So, do not think we are your friends in your imaginary alliance against China.

We hold on to our claims and, if ever have the chance, capitalize on them.

But China is taking care of you now and Taiwan will only respond if you ever dared to attack us in any way, including our territories in SCS.

Last edited:
Not China, I compare Vietnam to Taiwan.
it is hopeless to catch up with China :cry:

10363395_535956639860634_5074500626391254364_n.jpg
As of today, our 228 anti-ship missiles launched from air, surface, sub surface are more than enough to sink their entire South Sea Fleet. By 2016, our 396 anti-ship missiles launched from air, surface, and sub surface are more than enough to sink their East Sea Fleet and South Sea Fleet together. Their operation in the Spratly relies heavily and mostly on surface ships; we can easily counter that with salvos of anti-ship missiles. Do you guys realize that had we bought 50 Su-30 instead of 6 submarines, we have extra platform that can launch an extra 200 anti-ship missiles? I'm not too sure about the decision to buy the 6 submarines.

So, do not think we are your friends in your imaginary alliance against China.

We hold on to our claims and, if ever have the chance, capitalize on them.

But China is taking care of you now and Taiwan will only respond if you ever dared to attacked us in any way, including our territories in SCS.
What do you do with the remote island far away 4-hour flight from Taiwan, while just within haft of an hour our fighter jets will come there from Vietnam's military base Cam Ranh Bay?

I hate TW TV show

It is boring and prolix ,worse than Korea TV show.

As of today, our 228 anti-ship missiles launched from air, surface, sub surface are more than enough to sink their entire South Sea Fleet. By 2016, our 396 anti-ship missiles launched from air, surface, and sub surface are more than enough to sink their East Sea Fleet and South Sea Fleet together. Their operation in the Spratly relies heavily and mostly on surface ships; we can easily counter that with salvos of anti-ship missiles. Do you guys realize that had we bought 50 Su-30 instead of 6 submarines, we have extra platform that can launch an extra 200 anti-ship missiles? I'm not too sure about the decision to buy the 6 submarines.

According to your logic, China can sink the entire USN more than 10 times over.

Internet warrior always at its best.

We will have both: 50 Su30MK2V and 6 subs.
4 Su30 will be delivered end of this year.

Back
Top Bottom