What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

India require ICBM because India has a role to play as a global player and to defend it self. But in case of paikistan its better for it to invest in SLV than going for ICBM.It is far behind everyone in that field Even Iran has a good space program so better invest in space....................

Taking down a ballistic missile, be it 30 years old, is not an easy task. Only few countries have this capability and that is also without 100% kill assurance. Test are going on. India has it, so it is possible if you launch towards east, India can try to shoot it down. If you launch it towards west then may be Americans can take it down IF they have installed BMD in Afghanistan. In old soviet region it could be shot down before entering the mainland Europe. Basically it depends on the treaty between the countires. But as I said Experiments are still going on to achieve 100% kill BMD technology.

I read a few reliable sources stating that Pakistan has been experimenting with MIRV tech on its missiles and their are rumors that the recently tested missile was MIRVed, so does any country posses tech to take down multiple warheads ejected from a ICBM??? and i'm not just talking about one single ICBM i'm talking about 10 MIRVed ICBM's/CBM's fired at an enemy!!

That's something very important for the National security, not to remind you the evil ambitions that Israel has, + the coming times will be very HOSTILE to Muslims.

Agreed with you... Times for Muslims will be really very tough in the next few decades (Allah Knows Best)... We need such Defense technology for threatening the countries like Israel....

I am Desperately waiting for the day when "TIPU" will become a reality and will further strengthen our defence capability....

AWESOME!... our SLV programe will also be benefited.

SLV programme? Do we have any?? I seriously doubt that. Can somebody please share any link, i am searching though.

@topic, If you believe a news from 2009 and from a website which is not being updated since september.. you believe everything..:tdown:

Last edited:
India require ICBM because India has a role to play as a global player and to defend it self. But in case of paikistan its better for it to invest in SLV than going for ICBM.It is far behind everyone in that field Even Iran has a good space program so better invest in space....................

India acquires what it thinks it needs. so the point is Pakistan has the same right as well so Pakistan can acquire what it thinks is neccessary for its defence. India has no right to object on what pakistan acquires for its defence. i don't know when India will get rid of this Pakistan phobia. personally i do think we don't need 4k+ range, just wanted to point out the indian double standards.

4000km range is more than enough for India as well so i would suggest you better ask the Indian government to scrap all ICBM programs with more than 4000km range. avoid double standard please.
Personally i do agree with you that 4K range is enough for Pakistan but i just replied your post to point out your double standards.

Pakistan is always India centric but we are nobody Centric. We do have perception of threats. But its not permanent.

SLV programme? Do we have any?? I seriously doubt that. Can somebody please share any link, i am searching though.

@topic, If you believe a news from 2009 and from a website which is not being updated since september.. you believe everything..:tdown:
This picture is of IDEAS.... So there is something going on just not coming on the front because of political reasons.

teo11pakistan_slv_model2.jpg

Last edited:
I read a few reliable sources stating that Pakistan has been experimenting with MIRV tech on its missiles and their are rumors that the recently tested missile was MIRVed, so does any country posses tech to take down multiple warheads ejected from a ICBM??? and i'm not just talking about one single ICBM i'm talking about 10 MIRVed ICBM's/CBM's fired at an enemy!!

Does Pakistan posses MIRV technology, it's a doubtful case, because, the Shaheen which was launched was from the arsenal wht they already have, just a user trial.
Pakistan is believed to have compact bomb designs but this doesnt conclude that missile is MIRVed. Lesser the mass is more the instability and hence more betterment needed.
meanwhile the warheads used in your missiles are similar to what Pershing 2 IRBM has w50 type warhead. and it is not Mirved.
If you have developed the space capsule, you would have experienced such scenarios. India has done it.

Last edited:
Pakistan is always India centric
There is nothing wrong if Pakistan military strategists are India centric, its obvious and make sense. Can There be any other priority "Centre", If yes please suggest the name.

There is nothing wrong if Pakistan military strategists are India centric, its obvious and make sense. Can There be any other priority "Centre", If yes please suggest the name.

USA :P
Russia:P
China:P
England:P
France:P

so many yaar ....

Back
Top Bottom