What's new

Tahir ul Qadri what do you say about this

I do not believe these policemen were guilty of killing PAT workers in Lahore. So, what has happened to them is injustice. And these PAT workers must be prosecuted and brought to justice.

These policemen have families to feed and take care of, and Ramadan is approaching
they got 3m rupees each

thats like year pay

now ppl care about corrupt rashi pulas?
I could care less. these fuckers are so fucking ruthless and corrupt.
what they have coming is gonna be far worse.

how do you know these exact policemen are corrupt with you sitting in Algeria?

What if these exact policemen in the pictures were innocent and honest public servants

Whatever has happened to them is injustice. Choosing between right and wrong is the duty of a Muslim. Islam teaches not to spread fasad and do right. Unless it is proven beyond doubt that these specific policemen in the pictures were guilty of corruption and were thugs, we have no right to hurt them, as we would be sinning and Ramadan is approaching.

@Aeronaut

He is not a national leader. He wants to be in power without public support. Only time he got one seat was when musharraf was in power. No one likes him except his paid goon squad.

Shame has become sort of an antiquity. A lot of mods are biased here when it come to PTI and their tattoo squad.

He is trying at the moment to lure in all sufi religious leaders in Pakistan. But is getting stiff resistance on many fronts.

how do you know these exact policemen are corrupt with you sitting in Algeria?

What if these exact policemen in the pictures were innocent and honest public servants

Whatever has happened to them is injustice. Choosing between right and wrong is the duty of a Muslim. Islam teaches not to spread fasad and do right. Unless it is proven beyond doubt that these specific policemen in the pictures were guilty of corruption and were thugs, we have no right to hurt them, as we would be sinning and Ramadan is approaching.

@Aeronaut

He is trying at the moment to lure in all sufi religious leaders in Pakistan. But is getting stiff resistance on many fronts.
His Tamasha has nothing to do with religion. He is a power hungry bastard with not more than 8000 follower across pakistan. I personally know people who used to distribute monthly salaries ranging from 5000 to 15000 to people ON BEHALF OF MINHAJ uL Quran. Some of my own family member in pakistan get paid and it makes me sick to my stomach to even look at their faces.

i guess he won't be changing then?
how do i report him, can't find option on his profile
There is option below your avatar

He is not a national leader. He wants to be in power without public support. Only time he got one seat was when musharraf was in power. No one likes him except his paid goon squad.

Shame has become sort of an antiquity. A lot of mods are biased here when it come to PTI and their tattoo squad.
Watched a video today of Qadri in which he was praising the Gangas like crazy during the days when they prepared for him his "huqqa pani"....
Since that is gone, you can see the dog barking.

If we have clean elections only then citizens be empowered, only then a civilian govt can REALLY take charge of the country. The fault is not with the military, the fault is that we are bad citizens. This elections we saw a big change in people coming out to vote and showing political interest. After 70 odd years we are now beginning to create politically aware citizens, which is a wind of change.
& it will take another 700 years, to bring the real, trully elected govt in power?
Thanks but no thanks?
Pakistan doesnt need, winds of unseen change, but it needs real change, by hook or by crook?
Crooks we all are watching, with shame fully, hidding besides the curtains of damocrazy?
Hook will come , next either we like it or not?

Walk of shame for Tahir Ul Qadri.
Paid noora prapoganda? Known clowns?

This whole system is croupt, even the media is paid , like prostitutes?

Here i am talking about east and your are running towards north. I just wanted to show how people reacted after Tahir Ul madari and his good squad kept them hostage.

Video is genuine. I dont like these clown anchors as well.
Video, is real or not , but its the sold out media in pakistan, who wants to know?

Here i am talking about east and your are running towards north. I just wanted to show how people reacted after Tahir Ul madari and his good squad kept them hostage.
Here im going to put you towards south!
Peoples of pakistan allready knew, well how this nooracracy, is working in pakistan, thats why showbaz, & wada noora, s became the the largest investors in UK, eith the looted money of the peoples of pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom