What's new

Tahir ul Qadri what do you say about this

If a government coming to power with big majority like PMLN should not worry about Dr qadri but this government came to power by rigging and know they don't have any supporter in public and dr qadri is giving them nightmare.
poor police are in between the boss and public and they choose boss over public and now going to suffer and the time is near when their family will also suffer like they kill that innocent lady .

Qadri will conquer Pakistan like Alexander the great! People are with him. They'll die for him. They'll not support 'tyranny' and they'll have none of dynastic kingdom. It is time for people's gov't. It's time for Qadri the great.

S/

National leader what!?
If you don't know anything, please don't bother to comment, this is a serious issue.
every buddy know who is ,Tahir ul Qadri , what you think he is not doing politics ?
i simply say
what ever be he is doing ,this is not right time ,

If a government coming to power with big majority like PMLN should not worry about Dr qadri but this government came to power by rigging and know they don't have any supporter in public and dr qadri is giving them nightmare.
poor police are in between the boss and public and they choose boss over public and now going to suffer and the time is near when their family will also suffer like they kill that innocent lady .
can you change ur pic, you can see his down hair.. I can't message your profile so have to say here

What happened to these policemen is sad and condemnable. But when state police act as Armed Wing of a political party and kill 11 innocent civilians in state terrorism, then their repute and respect goes down the drain.

On top of that, this is the anger of people against police for you. Backlash, anyone?

How many police out there? Do these thousands of police deserve to be stoned, because of what Punjab police did? If you are going to destroy one institution due to something what few policemen did compared to large amount of other police... then my friend, if Nawaz gets shoes coming his way, so shall Imran khan, Altaf and whosoever. The two are part of parliament. If Nawaz does something wrong, Imran shall be punished too. If he wants to be saved, he shall resign.

This is your theory, not mine. If you abuse Islamabad police because of Punjab police, than you should abuse federal gov't of islamabad just as you abuse punjab gov't.

Hope you can come up with an answer now my friend.

EDIT: LOL YOU'RE THAT LIAR. Don't even bother. You still haven't answered me from previous thread. Lie on, bro, lie on!

This is what happens when a MAFIA GOVT.like Noon League uses State Police to wreak havoc and barbarism on ordinary Pakistani Citizens. Those who live by the Sword, die by the Sword.

now ppl care about corrupt rashi pulas?
I could care less. these fuckers are so fucking ruthless and corrupt.
what they have coming is gonna be far worse.

Tahir ul Qadri is national leader ,he must understand , this is not right time ,easily he can wait for 3-4 month

He is not a national leader. He wants to be in power without public support. Only time he got one seat was when musharraf was in power. No one likes him except his paid goon squad.

Shame on you!

Shame has become sort of an antiquity. A lot of mods are biased here when it come to PTI and their tattoo squad.

This is what political police will get. They are corrupt politicians wing.

every buddy know who is ,Tahir ul Qadri , what you think he is not doing politics ?
i simply say
what ever be he is doing ,this is not right time ,

At this moment, the right word would be 'Popular Figure'.

He is popular figure, and that comes with the responsibility.

it was wrong on many levels i guess logon ka ghussa khatam nahi hua

I do not believe these policemen were guilty of killing PAT workers in Lahore. So, what has happened to them is injustice. And these PAT workers must be prosecuted and brought to justice.

These policemen have families to feed and take care of, and Ramadan is approaching

The country is at war with TTP terrorists, and Dr Tahir Jhangvi is busy with his own agenda.

He has come to Pakistan to bring revolution in a sensitive time. I don't think he has senses.

Back
Top Bottom