What's new

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, Defence areas

TJ has done a lot for the religion and the country. Banning is against the human right of freedom of preaching religion.

my problem is that even if we stop our people from preaching islam and islamic way of life. we cant stop THE OTHERS from preaching their way of life on us.THEY are preaching and tbey will continue to do so.

They may not be directly involved in terrorist activities, but they have influence over terrorist wahabi groups

Is there any link caught between the two groups or just a flying rumour? I have heard it alot, but couldnot get to confirm...maybe you are to help me here to know some secrets...share ?

oh no. first a "rickshaw driver" now a "bail garee driver" : have you been demoted?

These people have maligned the name of Islam. It would be great if PA completely bans them from all areas!

And you are saying all this not because of your hate for terrorism or anything like that but because they belong to a sect which you don't agree to. You might not say the same for Mumtaz Qadri.

:disagree:

Not only Tableegi Mullah,we should end Mullah culture in Pakistan.this culture was introduced by Zia ul Haq with the help of S,Abrabi and USA.
This culture is of secterianism,violence,militancy.before 1980s these mullah had just religious influence over society today they are DON.

I fail to understand Why only Tableeghi Jamat? Not the Wahabi/Deobandi ideology which has invaded mindset of Army via their mosques. More then 70% of the mosques being run in DHA and Cantt areas are under the influence of Wahabi Douches. No one can deny the deep penetration among the armed forces this group have achieved.
I am yet to see any evidence against the TJ, as perpetrators of violence and hatred. I have found them to be preaching for better understanding of religion and a return to mosque. On the other hand Talibans follow the Deobandi school of thought, which have invented imaginary facts about Islam.
It is the Tafkiri Wahabis which should be banned, not the TJ.

P.S: Yes I find TJ people annoying like any thing but sorry this decision is plain stupidity.

TJ has done a lot for the religion and the country. Banning is against the human right of freedom of preaching religion.

Is nobody against the Tabligh or preaching of religion ...but we dont want any terrorists to take advantage of the Tablighi Jamaat and take its cover for their evil games...this is for the protection of T.J. and everybody too....:)

I fail to understand Why only Tableeghi Jamat? Not the Wahabi/Deobandi ideology which has invaded mindset of Army via their mosques. More then 70% of the mosques being run in DHA and Cantt areas are under the influence of Wahabi Douches. No one can deny the deep penetration among the armed forces this group have achieved.
I am yet to see any evidence against the TJ, as perpetrators of violence and hatred. I have found them to be preaching for better understanding of religion and a return to mosque. On the other hand Talibans follow the Deobandi school of thought, which have invented imaginary facts about Islam.

P.S: Yes I find TJ people annoying like any thing but sorry this decision is plain stupidity.

I guess every group or Jamaat be banned who got international connections.....:woot:

extreme times call for extreme measures not just tj but ban all religious parties beat them with a stick like turkey does.

Outstanding...

Why don't we lock every single Mosque in the country, because these religious fanatics goes to mosques and are brainwashing people in doing corruption, making people sell their country to the Americans and their western masters, promoting the agenda of looting the country from every angle, motivating them to build properties outside the country with blood sucking money of Pakistani populace, these religious fanatics are good in bringing the private contractors to assassinate and plant bombs into our streets, markets, mosques, shrines, schools. These religious fanatics are responsible for the death of 30,000 Pakistanis during the WoT - simply put, these religious fanatics are the core problem of our society and our country's state today is just because of them and they needed to be eliminated. Give me a break...

We have had all these Tablighee Jummat and Mullahs for centuries in this region and all over the world. Why all of a sudden after 2001 and today they've become the core problem of this country and for the world in specific? Why were they not a problem before 2001? And how many of you have first hand experience with these people (TJ in specific) that you all are up for blabbering rubbish out of your big mouths?

I have personally witnessed that jamatis are two faced daemons who con people in the name of relgion. I rather tolerate the prostitutes because atleast they are factual in your face than con man who is hiding behind religion. Over the years i have come acorss all kind of jamatis who were pimps, drug peddlers, scammers and outright criminals. Lets look at the jamatis strongholds of northerns Pakistan and what is happening there.

As much as a wahabi you may call me but i cannot tolerate jamat for a second.
Did you wonder the whole of jamati gang
was banned in saudi arabia for a reason??

Army is an institute of defence..religion has nothing to do there..or else do you want the army to divide in christian hindu and muslim factions and fight against each other??

I can't comment on your personal experience; because I had a good one...well it depends that on that particular jamat people are from Saudi/US paid or just students like us..

Regarding army...no religion; not atleast Islam tells them to divide in religious factions. One can properly relate this when Prophet asked all Maadinah clans [Muslims/Jews/Christians] to defend against Makkah invaders...by the way not only Islamic but you can also allow other religious jamats to openly profess what they want...then you will get equality/justice. Don't you agree?

The plain stupidity is that you forget tableegi Jamat is the biggest proponent of deobandi school and originated from such

Outstanding...

Why don't we lock every single Mosque in the country, because these religious fanatics goes to mosques and are brainwashing people in doing corruption, making people sell their country to the Americans and their western masters, promoting the agenda of looting the country from every angle, motivating them to build properties outside the country with blood sucking money of Pakistani populace, these religious fanatics are good in bringing the private contractors to assassinate and plant bombs into our streets, markets, mosques, shrines, schools. These religious fanatics are responsible for the death of 30,000 Pakistanis during the WoT - simply put, these religious fanatics are the core problem of our society and our country's state today is just because of them and they needed to be eliminated. Give me a break...

We have had all these Tablighee Jummat and Mullahs for centuries in this region and all over the world. Why all of a sudden after 2001 and today they've become the core problem of this country and for the world in specific? Why were they not a problem before 2001? And how many of you have first hand experience with these people (TJ in specific) that you all are up for blabbering rubbish out of your big mouths?

Every movement goes through phases..now the mullah greed of power has crossed all bounds..these mullah justify the corrupt rulers holding abusive power in the name of islam and yet see no problem with that. If we want change, it has to come within not by bigoted fatwas and blaming others.

And more importantly from pure national intrest point of view, a group which was hardcore opponents of Pakistan creation should not be allowed to operate in Pakistan..why are we so blind. jamat does not hold God given powers over Islam.

Back
Top Bottom