What's new

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, Defence areas

I am very happy Army woke up and took the right step.

Easy - this happened all of a sudden without developing the rank and file -- and so, it can be reversed just as easy. The armed forces should have explained WHY they had allowed the Tableeqi Jamaat on their bases in the first place, and why ther are withdrawing their approval --- as it stands today, it can be argued the US made them do it, the Ahmadi made them do it, the Chinese, the Martians, etc -- the armed forces have to offer arguments which can be accepted by the rank and file (and their families).

Easy - this happened all of a sudden without developing the rank and file -- and so, it can be reversed just as easy. The armed forces should have explained WHY they had allowed the Tableeqi Jamaat on their bases in the first place, and why ther are withdrawing their approval --- as it stands today, it can be argued the US made them do it, the Ahmadi made them do it, the Chinese, the Martians, etc -- the armed forces have to offer arguments which can be accepted by the rank and file (and their families).

Initially it wasn't allowed,but with time the top brass and the bottom brass alike observed that it doing no harm,and doing much good...

General Nasir,the man who cleared up Ojhri camp in record time and baffled the world..was a devout tableeghi..MM Alam the airforce is a devout tableeghi...and there are many more who have done very well in uniform despite being devotee of tablighi jamaat and regular visits to Raiwind centre.

Every merchant has the right to sell their merchandise.

Religion as "merchandise" and learned scholars, saints and sages as "Merchants" -- May God have Mercy on us --- Yes, all merchants should be free to do their "business" and so you will not have any objections to having "christian Missionary" and Ahmadi and all/any others also having access to Pakistan army bases??

Listen here, the Pakistan armed forces are not a MARKET PLACE and it is not a democracy, and the armed forces have the right to allow or not, those ideas and organizations they find beneficial or not -

What the Tableeqi Jamaat should be doing is not protesting but introspecting --

SO ? next time when they knock i will go out with my AK?

yeah do it and don't forget to post pic/video of knocking out them with your AK, just as a proof that you are a man of your words and not just another chatter box...

Religion as "merchandise" and learned scholars, saints and sages as "Merchants" -- May God have Mercy on us --- Yes, all merchants should be free to do their "business" and so you will not have any objections to having "christian Missionary" and Ahmadi and all/any others also having access to Pakistan army bases??

Listen here, the Pakistan armed forces are not a MARKET PLACE and it is not a democracy, and the armed forces have the right to allow or not, those ideas and organizations they find beneficial or not -

What the Tableeqi Jamaat should be doing is not protesting but introspecting --

Ok bad analogy,my bad,but its obvious what i meant.... i dont think tablighi jamatt has ever protested on any ban..and they wont if the army imposes it....Even 9/11 couldnt stop them,not even from USA..The good work is still continuing even in America,and they dont have problems with this type of preaching..
I know its complicated and yes i dont have any problems with admedi or Christians preaching in Pakistan,and what makes you think they are not doing so?
Did you know that the trend of flashy english medium private schools was started by the Church,and many schools were funded by the Church..
In my native city..there is a missionary hospital called "Bach hospital" in Qalanderabad between Mansehra and abbottabad which is run by the church of Germany and German christian preachers have been stationed there since 1940s,and actively preach and convert muslims to christianity...Its happenning..

Well what a great step by our military after yesterday's attack.Now that's what we call pure wisdom. Now their won't be any more attacks on Army, Air force or Navy. Peace and tranquility would prevail in each and every town of Pakistan. TTP would die down. America would stop bullying it's "ally" Pakistan. Great work Pakistani military, No wonder we are destined to doom. I never knew my military is such a genius. :disagree:

Don't know why people are irked by Tableegi jamats...yes there exists dark ventures in such groups which may include the recruitment of young gullible brains for the CAUSE OF JIHAD..However, banning them isn't a solution; I for one rather want to ban prostitutes much visible in these Cantt/defence areas rather than Tabligi jamats...but no, people are allergic only to the latter???
I can gurantee you one thing that these jamats has got much manpower that are very zealous about their religion & if motivated are very patriotic to their country as well....& mind it that the quality of IKHLAS they posses is yet unparallel; so why not ban the night clubs; the beer; the liquor instead of these properly REGULATED innocent people labelled as JAMATs

Don't know why people are irked by Tableegi jamats...yes there exists dark ventures in such groups which may include the recruitment of young gullible brains for the CAUSE OF JIHAD..However, banning them isn't a solution; I for one rather want to ban prostitutes much visible in these Cantt/defence areas rather than Tabligi jamats...but no, people are allergic only to the latter???
I can gurantee you one thing that these jamats has got much manpower that are very zealous about their religion & if motivated are very patriotic to their country as well....& mind it that the quality of IKHLAS they posses is yet unparallel; so why not ban the night clubs; the beer; the liquor instead of these properly REGULATED innocent people labelled as JAMATs

I have personally witnessed that jamatis are two faced daemons who con people in the name of relgion. I rather tolerate the prostitutes because atleast they are factual in your face than con man who is hiding behind religion. Over the years i have come acorss all kind of jamatis who were pimps, drug peddlers, scammers and outright criminals. Lets look at the jamatis strongholds of northerns Pakistan and what is happening there.

As much as a wahabi you may call me but i cannot tolerate jamat for a second.
Did you wonder the whole of jamati gang
was banned in saudi arabia for a reason??

Army is an institute of defence..religion has nothing to do there..or else do you want the army to divide in christian hindu and muslim factions and fight against each other??

I have personally witnessed that jamatis are two faced daemons who con people in the name of relgion. I rather tolerate the prostitutes because atleast they are factual in your face than con man who is hiding behind religion. Over the years i have come acorss all kind of jamatis who were pimps, drug peddlers, scammers and outright criminals. Lets look at the jamatis strongholds of northerns Pakistan and what is happening there.

As much as a wahabi you may call me but i cannot tolerate jamat for a second.
Did you wonder the whole of jamati gang
was banned in saudi arabia for a reason??

Army is an institute of defence..religion has nothing to do there..or else do you want the army to divide in christian hindu and muslim factions and fight against each other??

next time dont go to hospital because the doctors you came across were rapists or bad guys. or dont talk to punjabis because m.iqbal the killer of 50 children was a punjabi.
its harious how people base their opinion on one random shllow observation.

These people have maligned the name of Islam. It would be great if PA completely bans them from all areas!

next time dont go to hospital because the doctors you came across were rapists or bad guys. or dont talk to punjabis because m.iqbal the killer of 50 children was a punjabi.
its harious how people base their opinion on one random shllow observation.

I would be willing to accecpt one or two as a case of bad apples but not when it becomes a routing to hide behind religion for all criminal activities. Islam does not tell us to depend on any jamat.

These people have maligned the name of Islam. It would be great if PA completely bans them from all areas!

Along with all other religious / sectarian outfits especially all the multi color pagri sects mushrooming everywhere one of whose follower Mumtaz Qadri was the killed of Punjab governor.

I would be willing to accecpt one or two as a case of bad apples but not when it becomes a routing to hide behind religion for all criminal activities. Islam does not tell us to depend on any jamat.

Along with all other religious / sectarian outfits especially all the multi color pagri sects mushrooming everywhere one of whose follower Mumtaz Qadri was the killed of Punjab governor.

brother, only groups associated with TJ are causing trouble throughout the world and in Pakistan and giving Islam a bad name.

brother, only groups associated with TJ are causing trouble throughout the world and in Pakistan and giving Islam a bad name.

how exactly by the way you come to this view?

I think Tableeg is a good thing. The preachers preach about Touhid, ethics, peace and decent way of life. They are not involved in terrorism. However, government should take action against Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) and Tahreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Back
Top Bottom