What's new

T20 World Cup 2014 : Super Bangladesh vs Pakistan - 30th March 2014

Indians are known for their cowardliness and duplicity. You can act diplomatic and ignore the Chaudhry saab, but in the end you will all know the haqeeat. :lol:

bhai urdu bol ley.........ya english............ki tuney koi nai zabaan paida ki hai - ENGLURDU???

@BDforever I bet BD even loses when you play a Cricket match in your PlayStation................. It is programmed that way :D

Every time i select BD as my team it says - Get Set & Lose!!!

the strongest is Australia
then comes India

i personally rate WI above Pak

so the weakest is BD
and the 2nd weakest is Pak in this group
How aus is strongest when it lost two out of two ? How pak weakest when it won most t20 matches in t20 world cup than any other team? We still have two more games to play and our t20 ranking is better than WI/Aus

I hope Bangladesh makes Juice out of Pakistani team but we all know Pakistan is gonna win .

How aus is strongest when it lost two out of two ? How pak weakest when it won most t20 matches in t20 world cup than any other team? We still have two more games to play and our t20 ranking is better than WI/Aus
i dont care about rankings

and it doesnt matter who has more points
this is a short format and and team can do wonders on a given day

you play 10 matches with Aus in this condition and you will end up losing 6 or more
hence i said Aus is the strongest team........

similarly Eng was better than Nzl still couldnt make it to the semi finals

i think BD would find it easy when they play against Pak as compared to when they will play against Aus
hence i said this keeping BD in consideration

Back
Top Bottom