What's new

T-96A in Russia

How the last rank, link ? Although ZTZ96A inferior to ZTZ99G, compared with T-72B ... ZTZ96A is not that lousiest.
Rank third in the 4 teams. The biggest defects for type 96a have only 800HP engines. I previously thought they will send mbt2000 or 3000

OKay, is there any rank list or datas in tank competition can share here ?

Firste race:

1 - Kazakhstan
2 - Serbia
3 - Angola
4 - Mongolia

Second race:

1 - Russia
2 - Armenia
3 - China
4 - Kuwait

Россия победила Китай на чемпионате мира по танковому биатлону - Новости Общества - Новости Mail.Ru

The second stage is the sprint, and third is pursuit race. Chinese team with Type 96A(1000hp), Russians with T72B3 (1130hp), and everybody else with T72B (840hp). In my opinion it's stupid that we even went to this competition without our own tanks. It's hardly a competition this way.

Rank third in the 4 teams. The biggest defects for type 96a have only 800HP engines. I previously thought they will send mbt2000 or 3000

I thought that ZTZ96A have 1000 hp engine?

2ce4rcg.jpg

4tlzk5.jpg

153upms.jpg

Firste race:

1 - Kazakhstan
2 - Serbia
3 - Angola
4 - Mongolia

Second race:

1 - Russia
2 - Armenia
3 - China
4 - Kuwait

Россия победила Китай на чемпионате мира по танковому биатлону - Новости Общества - Новости Mail.Ru

The second stage is the sprint, and third is pursuit race. Chinese team with Type 96A(1000hp), Russians with T72B3 (1130hp), and everybody else with T72B (840hp). In my opinion it's stupid that we even went to this competition without our own tanks. It's hardly a competition this way.

No, the army thought it too expensive, so do not order any with that package of upgradation.

Inducer collided with Russian T-72, shit

Глава китайской делегации Хуан Сюцун рассказал, что в этот раз Россия обеспечила все команды справедливой и дружелюбной ареной для соревнований, и выразил надежду на то, что благодаря этому состязанию можно будет отшлифовать искусство вождения танков. Он рассказал корреспондентам Синьхуа о том, что в ходе индивидуальных состязаний, которые проходили сегодня в первой половине дня, танк российской команды, обгоняя на повороте, столкнулся с танком китайской команды, в результате была повреждена гусеничная лента китайского танка, спустя несколько километров, после замены поврежденного танка, танк команды Китая завершил свое выступление в этом состязании. Кроме того, он напомнил, что все три выпущенных сегодня в первой половине дня китайским танком снарядов попали в цель. Коснувшись сообщений российских СМИ о том, что китайские танки превосходят предоставленные Россией танки по функциональным характеристикам, Хуан Сюцун сообщил, что танк Type.96A, на котором выступает китайская команда, легче и имеет меньше лошадиных сил, чем российский Т-72.
Китайская команда участвует в Чемпионате мира по танковому биатлону- 2014 в Подмосковье | TELEPORT2001.RU — Актуальные новости дня

Firste race:

1 - Kazakhstan
2 - Serbia
3 - Angola
4 - Mongolia

Second race:

1 - Russia
2 - Armenia
3 - China
4 - Kuwait

This is only the first competition ever. In the future, a lot things will be different.

So, what is the difference between T-72B and T-72B3? Care to explain?

T-96A and T-72B MBTs joint tank competition in Russia.
So, what is the difference between T-72B and T-72B3? Care to explain?

Russian's tank is T-72B3M, featuring enhanced engine and reduced armor. Basically, a huge part of first day's competition is traveling and mobility. T-72B3M has a 1100 hp engine, it is a cut above pretty much every other tank in the competition. It also has reduced armor, farther decreasing the weight and increase its mobility.

Back
Top Bottom