What's new

T-95 Black Eagle. Russia's answer to Challenger 2, Leopard 2, M1A2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian tanks have proven to be pretty useless

Lmao, the T-95 doesn't exist. It was just a T-90 with a longer haul and was never put into production. The project was canceled in 2010 and replaced by the T-14 project, which is also so far a ghost project that hasn't hit production yet.

Stop spamming the forum with useless threads.

Lmao, the T-95 doesn't exist. It was just a T-90 with a longer haul and was never put into production. The project was canceled in 2010 and replaced by the T-14 project, which is also so far a ghost project that hasn't hit production yet.

Stop spamming the forum with useless threads.
Why you didn't ban @Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen permanently from PDF. Have you a rights to ban someone Sir???

I'm not a mod, I have no ability to ban anyone.
But you can ask mods to do it. Your opinion is valued! And this guy has been spamming the forum with dozens of threads every week :S

But you can ask mods to do it. Your opinion is valued! And this guy has been spamming the forum with dozens of threads every week :S
Trust me, if I had it my way a lot of idiots on this forum would be permabanned. The problem isn't me not reporting them, the issue is that PDF doesn't have enough mods to deal with this horseshit.

They're doing the best they can with what they have, as am I.

Trust me, if I had it my way a lot of idiots on this forum would be permabanned. The problem isn't me not reporting them, the issue is that PDF doesn't have enough mods to deal with this horseshit.

We need more mods here. It's true.

The T-95 was a modified T-80 variant prototype that was modded during the later Soviet era.

T-95 was made from the hull of that T-80 new variant prototype and used cardboard for some of the turret. It was never a real tank, not even a real working prototype. It was disclosed as such by the Russian Federation well after the fall of the USSR.

Well another crappy tank ... and I thought already the praised Armata was said to be the "answer to Challenger 2, Leopard 2, M1A2!" :omghaha:

In fact I already offered more than once to step in but so far no reply @The Eagle ???

Russian tanks have proven to be pretty useless
All light tanks have been proven useless in face of advance anti tank weapons

Russia doesn't field heavy tanks for obvious reasons (doctorine plus terrian)

These tanks don't stand a chance against anti tank weapons

But even the heavily armoured heavy western tanks wouldn't stand a chance
We saw what happened to turkey

Even gunships won't cut it against LOPADs

What will work?
Advance air support

But not sure even that would work against advance systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom